The TRUTH Trump Bashes $4 Billion In IRS Refunds To Illegals....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Since he's now opened the talk on Immigration, and invader anchor babies, this IRS debacle, along with their targeting the Tea Party, and Lois Lerner's deliberate politicizing of the IRS will start to be talked about by REPUBLICANS....but I wouldn't bet on anything to do with the FECKLESS Republicans!

Forbes ^ | Aug 20 2015 | Robert Wood
President Obama and Donald Trump see immigration differently. The President’s aggressive executive action on immigration is still being litigated, and Mr. Trump proposes action of a different kind. In the meantime, tax credits and refunds for illegal immigrants have become controversial. Mr. Trump says illegal immigrants get $4.2 billion in tax credits. He can point to a 2011 audit by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration. It confirms that individuals who are not authorized to work in the United States were paid $4.2 billion in refundable credits.

Were these refundable credits because the immigrants paid taxes into the federal treasury?

From the link: "It sounds crazy, and yet one source says Trump is the one being unfair, taking this out of context, and not counting their taxes paid. Bear in mind that undocumented immigrants cannot legitimately get Social Security numbers. However, they can file taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or ITIN. They are not supposed to get the Earned Income Tax Credit, but they can receive the additional child tax credit."

Not clear then, Vigi.

• Banned
From the link: "It sounds crazy, and yet one source says Trump is the one being unfair, taking this out of context, and not counting their taxes paid. Bear in mind that undocumented immigrants cannot legitimately get Social Security numbers. However, they can file taxes with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number or ITIN. They are not supposed to get the Earned Income Tax Credit, but they can receive the additional child tax credit."

Not clear then, Vigi.

If they are ILLEGAL, they LEGALLY should NOT be able to collect ANYTHING, even if their employer PAID taxes for them. ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL, but trying to explain this to you is like :bang3:

Vigi, if they paid taxes, they are entitled to the benefits thereof, whether here legally or not. That's how the tax system works. You cannot point to something that says it doesn't.

I see that Carson's numbers have risen dramatically as the real small government conservatives realize that Trump is a Progressive Statist.

This electoral season is the most entertaining I have seen as an adult. The Trumpster is forcing everyone to talk honestly, even you, to a limited extent.

Last edited:
The anchor baby issue was raised by Trump to knock two of his rivals out of the race...since they'll be deported if his policy is enacted.
It's clever politics.

Vigi, if they paid taxes, they are entitled to the benefits thereof, whether here legally or not. That's how the tax system works. You cannot point to something that says it doesn't.

I see that Carson's numbers have risen dramatically as the real small government conservatives realize that Trump is a Progressiv Statist.

This electoral season is the most entertaining I have seen as an adult. The Trumpster is forcing everyone to talk honestly, even you,

You are so much a subversive nut hugger.... How do you CHECK on these?

Millions Of Illegal Immigrants Are Using A Massive Scam To ...
www.infowars.com/millions-of-illegal-immigrants...to-get-bigger-tax...
Illegal immigrants are filing tax returns that sometimes claim 10 or 12 nieces and nephews as dependents, ... the IRS says that everyone must file a tax return ...

That will be up to the Courts, not the nutters like you, Vigi.

Four actually: Jindal, Cruz, and Rubio, while Perry really was not born in Texas but in Mexico.

I see that Carson's numbers have risen dramatically as the real small government conservatives realize that Trump is a Progressive Statist.

This electoral season is the most entertaining I have seen as an adult. The Trumpster is forcing everyone to talk honestly, even you, to a limited extent.

They don't have a SS number, how do they pay taxes? They steal others and screw hard working Americans over. My social security number has been used by six other people besides myself. The IRS has froze my return until the get it cleared up. They have already paid out refunds on my account, none to me.

Illegals are entitled to nothing they are breaking the law. They deserve nothing. I who am legal did nothing, yet I'm the one that doesn't get the money that is rightfully coming to me.

What difference does it make? The entire Southwest was stolen from Mexico. Native Americans know who the real anchor babies are.

Anchor-Babies.gif

Four actually: Jindal, Cruz, and Rubio, while Perry really was not born in Texas but in Mexico.
My mistake...he's smarter than I gave him credit for.

That raises a point.
How does Cruz qualify to run for POTUS...don't you have to be natural-born?

That raises a point.
How does Cruz qualify to run for POTUS...don't you have to be natural-born?

His mother is an American citizen!....Even CNN says so, and if there was ANY WAY he wasn't, they would be screaming it from the roof top!

It's official: Ted Cruz a citizen of the U.S. - and the U ...
www.cnn.com/2014/06/11/politics/ted-cruz-canada-citizenship/index.html
Jun 11, 2014 · Video embedded · Ted Cruz is now a citizen of the ... Sen. Ted Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother and a ... Ted Cruz is now a citizen of the United States ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back