Fani Willis lies to the court

The Law's ian and for the State of Georgia allow for a speedy trial. That Chesebrow and Powell decided to act on those laws is on them. They are noting more than sacracfical goats for P01135809. Any fault for requesting a speedy trial can be laid at their feet.

The race of the two defendents requesting a speedy trial means nothing, it was P01135809 that hired them. They are facing trial for their illegal conduct, NOT the color of their skin.

P01135809 hired White People, how is that D.A. Willis' fault? That Fani (correct spelling) Willis is an African-American Female prosecuting Caucasians is because P0115809 hired Caucasians. IF you want to blame someone for hiring the two White People going to trial, blame P01135809 NOT Fani (correct spelling) Willis.

Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect the Fulton County prosecutor by calling her Fanny. It was meant as a term of endearment more than anything. You know her father was a well regarded prosecutor in his own right as well as high level member of the Black Panther party.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't mean to disrespect the Fulton County prosecutor by calling her Fanny. It was meant as a term of endearment more than anything. You know her father was a well regarded prosecutor in his own right as well as high level member of the Black Panther party.

Yeah I read that. I've met a few panthers when working St. Anthony Foundation. Their community outreach in Oakland, San Francisco and San Jose is remarkable. They hardly a violent group. Mostly they do voter outreach and community education.

Last edited:
Apparently the author does.

Lawyer, Writer, and Researcher.

In Georgia if a defendant asks for a speedy trial, the State has two months to go to trial or the case is dismissed. You do know this is a RICO case, don't you?

Doesn't the author have a name?

Her name is pronounced "Fawni".

In Georgia if a defendant asks for a speedy trial, the State has two months to go to trial or the case is dismissed. You do know this is a RICO case, don't you?

Personally I thought Chesybro and the Kracken were calling D.A. Willis' bluff, they were holding duces against a pair of Kings and lost.

Georgia Law is very specific on this, it is right of the Defenant(s) to call for a speedy trial. Oct. 23 is the date to watch. IF they ask for a delay it won't work.

The trial will be televized, oh let the games begin.

Pretty sure "Fanny' is the preferred pronunciation. But then who am I to say I don't even work here..

No. Ms. Willis first name, as she speaks it is "Fawni"

How to pronounce her is as follows, "Fah-nee Wil-iss"

Listen to news caster as he pronounces her name.

Last edited:
Personally I thought Chesybro and the Kracken were calling D.A. Willis' bluff, they were holding duces against a pair of Kings and lost.

Georgia Law is very specific on this, it is right of the Defenant(s) to call for a speedy trial. Oct. 23 is the date to watch. IF they ask for a delay it won't work.

The trial will be televized, oh let the games begin.

Trump is a clown. I expect he'll treat the trial like he was onstage at a campaign rally. You saw how Roger Stone behaved.

Trump has lots of money from donations to pay legal fees for months. His loyalists don't and he's not going to help them.

Yep. Her dad became a civil rights activist and a lawyer.

🤣

Remember Fannie Flagg? She wrote Fried Green Tomatoes.

She spells her name the way her parents did on her birth certificate, she does not accomdate others.

I like it better when it's spelled 'Fawni' though. Gives you the feeling of a little baby deer lost in a forest.

Willis cited cases to limit defendants rights to a speedy trial.

why are they always fat ugly sweathogs?....big fat assed and disgusting ugly snarling fucking pussy bitches

being born ugly must hurt so bad you turn in to this loathsome grotesque obese slob.............i hope a steaming pile of mashed taters is the last thing this god damned mother fucking pile of shit sees on earth

Whyy are lib women mostly ugly and jealous and hateful.....may karma destroy her and her family and anyone who agrees with her
Ugly women become liberals. Beautiful women become conservatives.

Forum List

Back