Famous last words

eumonia wouldn't be anywhere near the killer the common cold is if we tested for it at death.
Are you trying to imply that coroners and medical examiners test every death for covid? That they don't know the symptoms and when it contributes to the death? That they are incompetent, or liars, or both? And that they should listen to you? Be clear.
They test if you walk in the hospital with ANY cold like symptom... Hell, if you have diarrhea they will test you. o.0

And then if you die in the hospital, yes... They test you before you die, but then even if it's not really the thing that killed you, they put it down as a contribution.

If they did that with the common cold... It's the worst killer ever.

Edit: I just went to the hospital last Thursday, and likely will every Thursday for the rest of the month, and they are on you the moment you walk in the door. Rightly so... I won't take that from them.

Talk to some doctors... I talked to one that said he WOULDN'T be getting the vaccination. Why? Because he already had Covid and had the anti-bodies. OH I LAUGHED... Let him know I told some stupid ass here on the boards that same thing.

Last edited:
Yeah... The lung cancer, and treatment of it, had nothing to do with it.
Yeah, he lived for years with cancer and dropped dead 17 days after catching covid, because covid had nothing to do with it.

You're a complete dumbass.
And you are a fuckbilled twatypus. Nice to meet you.

At least my opinion of you is physically possible.
The Dude had lung cancer fer fuks sake!!!!
Right... That's co-morbidity. Do you think scientists, doctors, and coroners do not understand this... But YOU do?

LOL...stop acting like covide was the sole cause of death.
I literally just posted, "That's co-morbidity". You literally just quoted it in your post. Pay attention!

The cause of death of this gentleman will likely be covid infection, complicated by lung cancer. What about this does not make sense to you?

Sop trying to sound intelligent,you're failing miserably.

I literally just posted, "That's co-morbidity". You literally just quoted it in your post. Pay attention!

The cause of death of this gentleman will likely be covid infection, complicated by lung cancer. What about this does not make sense to you?
How do you know it wasn't lung cancer, with the complication of covid? And why isn't the common cold a complication?

Yeah... The lung cancer, and treatment of it, had nothing to do with it.
Yeah, he lived for years with cancer and dropped dead 17 days after catching covid, because covid had nothing to do with it.

You're a complete dumbass.
And you are a fuckbilled twatypus. Nice to meet you.

At least my opinion of you is physically possible.
The Dude had lung cancer fer fuks sake!!!!
Right... That's co-morbidity. Do you think scientists, doctors, and coroners do not understand this... But YOU do?

LOL...stop acting like covide was the sole cause of death.

Sop trying to sound intelligent,you're failing miserably.
Done whining? Answer the question.

How do you know it wasn't lung cancer, with the complication of covid?
I don't. You do know what the word "likely" means, right?

I am betting. He caught it, got hospitalized, died quickly.
Having died quickly means it was Covid? Don't get me wrong, pretty sure most ways to fight cancer fucks up your immune system. If you want to say that Covid did it... I am betting he would have had a couple forms of the common cold as well when he died. Didn't test for that though... They just would have said his immune system was compromised and it killed him if Covid wasn't around.

I am betting he would have had a couple forms of the common cold as well when he died. Didn't test for that though...
I am going to go out on a limb and guess the good doctors know the difference between the symptoms. I bet they didn't test for gonorrhea, either.

Having died quickly means it was Covid?
For the purpose of my bet, sitting here 1000 miles away? Yep. I am not saying this will be the logic of the doctors or coroner.
I don't want to come off as if I know for certain either. But all things considered... IF he didn't have lung cancer, and likely the treatments there of, this guy lives.

To say Covid killed him is disingenuous.

I am betting he would have had a couple forms of the common cold as well when he died. Didn't test for that though...
I am going to go out on a limb and guess the good doctors know the difference between the symptoms. I bet they didn't test for gonorrhea, either.
The good doctors know the difference between the common cold and Covid? Well shit, what's the point in testing then?

Again... They don't test for the common cold because it's almost certain that a dying body has it. Certainly one with a high likelihood of a compromised immune system. There is just no point to the test. Nothing they could have done about it. It was LUNG CANCER that killed him.

Unless... It's Covid. So stupid.

IF he didn't have lung cancer, and likely the treatments there of, this guy lives.
Maybe. Maybe not. And it's not just the covid deaths we worry about. Just being ill for weeks is bad in itself. being hospitalized, even worse. Some have months of rehab. You aren't making any new or interesting points. We count flu deaths the same way. The flu kills people. It's harder on old people and very young and people with co-morbidity (covid spares the young). But for some reason, you want to try to undermine trust in the numbers by criticizing the methods we have always used. It's kind of transparent, my man.

The good doctors know the difference between the common cold and Covid? Well shit, what's the point in testing then?

What is the point of testing for any disease ever, then? No need in a pandemic, right? I am not your assistant. Don't interrogate me. Make your points, or go look this stuff up.

Maybe. Maybe not. And it's not just the covid deaths we worry about. Just being ill for weeks is bad in itself. being hospitalized, even worse. Some have months of rehab. You aren't making any new or interesting points. We count flu deaths the same way. The flu kills people. It's harder on old people and very young and people with co-morbidity (covid spares the young).
True.

But for some reason, you want to try to undermine trust in the numbers by criticizing the methods we have always used. It's kind of transparent, my man.
Umm... No. I'm trying to undermine the trust in the numbers because it's NOT HOW WE HAVE ALWAYS USED IT.

Again... IF there was no Covid, they wouldn't have said that the common cold killed him, even though it was certainly a complication of why they died. It was REALLY because he had a bad immune system because of whatever.

Last edited:
In Massachusetts the rules are more equalitarian and inclusive.

A healthy kid gets run down by a drunk driver who tests positive and the kid's death is scored as "Covid". Skydiving and your 'chute doesn't open but the guy flying the plain outta which you jumped is tested and found positive? Yup, you're "Covid".

Want a link? My rates start at $50 but I'll give two for $75.

What is the point of testing for any disease ever, then? No need in a pandemic, right? I am not your assistant. Don't interrogate me. Make your points, or go look this stuff up.
I already have. I'm not trying to interrogate you. I'm trying to make sure what I'm trying to say is understood... Maybe not agreed with... I certainly don't demand that at all. But only UNDERSTOOD.

Edit: If you understand, simply say agree to disagree and we're done. If you keep making points back at me suggests you don't understand my stance. I don't care if you agree with it, only that you understand it.

No. I'm trying to undermine the trust in the numbers because it's NOT HOW WE HAVE ALWAYS USED IT.
False. It is. Same for swine flu. Same for flu in general. This is how we track dangerous viruses and their toll.
IF there was no Covid, they wouldn't have said that the common cold killed him, even though it was certainly a complication of why they died.
Also false. If a cold caused pneumonia, that is exactly what they would describe. But, as it turns out, the cold virus isn't as dangerous. So, oh just maybe, that is why we test for covid during a gotdam once-in-a-century pandemic. Or maybe it's just me. And the global scientific community.

Forum List

Back