Famous journalist who exposed Hillary Clinton's crimes found dead at 54

Thorn's work for the American Free Press is perhaps not so widely known because that newspaper was classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
I don't know about the validity of the claims but the Southern Poverty Law Center declaring who's the hate group is hilarious for you to bring up. They are a far left activist group, hate is disagreement with them. Traditional religious organizations find themselves on their hate list.

I didn't bring it up, the article did.

From the OP's link...

Thorn’s most recent book is “CROWNING CLINTON: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House” and is described as a serious prosecution of Hillary Clinton’s criminal activity:

In Crowning Clinton, Thorn provides groundbreaking information that mainstream media sources only caught up with months or even years afterward, if they had the courage to even touch it at all. Including more than 50 one-on-one interviews with experts, this collection taps into some of the nation’s most astute political minds to present a preponderance of evidence as to why Hillary and Bill’s return to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue would be disastrous for America.

For example, all in one place you’ll find the real truth about the Benghazi scandal; Hillary’s covering up of Bill’s sexual assaults against innocent victims; the email scandal that has rocked her candidacy; her recent shady business dealings and money laundering; and much more.

At a time when this nation’s future hangs on a delicate thread, every argument must be made to prevent Bill and Hillary from inflicting any further damage on the nation. Crowning Clinton arrives at precisely the right time. This new, potent anthology is a must read for those who can’t rely on other venues for their news.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Was this a murder?

Of course it is, along with the extensive list of Body Counts, including 4 DNC employees tghis month. One was supposedly the leaker of damning DNC emails.

How could anyone vote for this monster?

Whats Thorn? Number forty one??

Anyone who doesn't see a pattern here is a few card short of a full deck. Hell. It sure ain't healthy to be anyone looking into the Clintons. Nor is it healthy to be a body guard or a friend.

You decide. I already have.
of course you've decided already! :rolleyes:

let's see, some fake named author, that spent the past 20 years writing horrible books on the clintons, was mysteriously killed 2 months ago, in the middle of clinton's run for president, and the clintons chose to murder him during the time she is under the limelight spotlight, so all fingers will point towards her....

boy, that'd be real smart of her to do that, eh?

is THAT your story?

It all depends on how you look at things. Forty one people are dead around the Clintons. If that doesn't give you pause then nothing ever will.

Is THAT your story??
The idea of 41 people 'around the Clintons' being dead is from your right wing propaganda machine: it does not actually reflect reality.

Easy enough to check out how and when they died. Why don't you get right on that so you can prove its all the vast "right wing conspiracy" that has no basis in reality.

I'm sure we will all wait for your reply. LOL
guess what, i just easily checked the alleged "bodyguards" in the list. you should, too. i even posted my findings in the accompanying thread which talks about OMG 12 BODYGUARDS....

Whats Thorn? Number forty one??

Anyone who doesn't see a pattern here is a few card short of a full deck. Hell. It sure ain't healthy to be anyone looking into the Clintons. Nor is it healthy to be a body guard or a friend.

You decide. I already have.
of course you've decided already! :rolleyes:

let's see, some fake named author, that spent the past 20 years writing horrible books on the clintons, was mysteriously killed 2 months ago, in the middle of clinton's run for president, and the clintons chose to murder him during the time she is under the limelight spotlight, so all fingers will point towards her....

boy, that'd be real smart of her to do that, eh?

is THAT your story?

It all depends on how you look at things. Forty one people are dead around the Clintons. If that doesn't give you pause then nothing ever will.

Is THAT your story??
The idea of 41 people 'around the Clintons' being dead is from your right wing propaganda machine: it does not actually reflect reality.

Easy enough to check out how and when they died. Why don't you get right on that so you can prove its all the vast "right wing conspiracy" that has no basis in reality.

I'm sure we will all wait for your reply. LOL
guess what, i just easily checked the alleged "bodyguards" in the list. you should, too. i even posted my findings in the accompanying thread which talks about OMG 12 BODYGUARDS....
What's funny is that they post total bullshit nonsense and then tell us we have to prove it is bullshit. Ridiculous.

Forum List

Back