Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

Yeah shitbag....I'm sure you'd be ok with some teacher joking "you have AIDS" in front of the class....even though you do.

How very PC of the right to want the teacher sued for a joke.

They used to hate useless and craven suits like this.

gee what happened?

the good think is there are witnesses who can clear this all up.

the other kids in the class

They can tell the judge what really happened and if the teacher was being evil to this kid Im sure they will be happy to testify

The teacher should be fired, she had no business demeaning a student in that manner, she's supposed to be the adult in the room.

Teachers should keep their politics to themselves, Republican or Democrat. Politics has no place in our schools unless it has educational value and is not tied to a single political point of view.

I hope it costs the teacher a bundle in legal fees, ya get in their pocket deep enough they learn to watch their mouth.

No chance of that. The Teachers Union will provide her with legal representation.

I agree.Even if the teacher had molested her physically he/she would be paid and protected. Our children however, that's a different story. In truth, many teachers don't leave their ideologies, politics, or their ethnicities at the front door.

Shitbag....a teacher should never stoop down to the level of students "joking with them" in the first place.

Everyone knows the teacher is a lying bitch claiming she was only joking. That is what liars do when their words are now coming after them....try to downplay their original intent with a lie.

Just making a lewd comment about Romney to shame the student is a fireable offense, but to personally attack the student with a slanderous accusation is fireable and something the asshole should suffer from for the rest of her miserable life while she works the streets for crack and food.

the good think is there are witnesses who can clear this all up.

the other kids in the class

I teach at the University, but since the subjects I teach have nothing to do with politics, I refrain from either expressing my political views or eliciting political views from my students. Doing so would only detract from what we are trying to accomplish with our studies. This is how a professional behaves. This teacher doesn't sound like much of a professional to me.

anyone have proof the school actually admitted the inccident took place?

Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

Pawlucy’s parents met with the teacher, who apologized and explained she was only joking.

Read more: Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

so the girl and her parents are looking for a court paycheck ?

yeah

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If positions were reversed would the teacher accept the apology? I don't think so. However, since she has apologized, she has indicted herself as being the hag she really is.

Oh, the pussy shows up after spamming me with PMs that are blocked for reply.

So you send people PMs then turn off your box from getting the reply....typical of a cocksucker like you.

Most every school is a "Democrat" school.

Is that your excuse of not getting an education?

"Duh, most schools use them book things and try to force learnin' in ya head."

Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

Pawlucy’s parents met with the teacher, who apologized and explained she was only joking.

Read more: Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

yeah

Do you get down on your knees every night and thank God he didn't give you TM's brain? Ido! :eusa_pray:

yeah

Do you get down on your knees every night and thank God he didn't give you TM's brain? Ido! :eusa_pray:

Damn right I do. It must be tough wandering around life being so stupid that you don't realize an apology is admission of guilt.

She must have to wear an iPod playing a continuous recording saying "Breathe in, Breathe out". :lmao:

yeah

If positions were reversed would the teacher accept the apology? I don't think so. However, since she has apologized, she has indicted herself as being the hag she really is.

Positions reversed? Do you think teachers have the right to sue students if they say something "joking" or "mean" to them? :lol::lol::lol: Every teacher would be suing and every student would be sued.

It's about time a conservative stood up and punched a liberal in the mouth like this. Most liberals view conservatives as Bible Thumpers that will take it without dishing it back like me.

It's good to see someone call the shitbag's bluff and hopefully ruin her life. She used her power position to insult a student for her own personal gain, so now hopefully the student's family gets a bigger gain by destroying the piece of shit and harming those that hired her in the first place.

yeah

A bad joke indeed. But to sue for money? Hey, it's the American way, isn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back