Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

I gurantee most normal Americans would laugh if she got run over by a school bus, kicked in the head by a horse, etc.....and probably you too once they found out you're a piece of shit too.

The family should take every dime from that piece of teacher until the teacher kills herself.

Maybe you can hand out enough guns so that someone can take care of that for you.

Oh, the pussy shows up after spamming me with PMs that are blocked for reply.

So you send people PMs then turn off your box from getting the reply....typical of a cocksucker like you.

Most every school is a "Democrat" school.

Is that your excuse of not getting an education?

"Duh, most schools use them book things and try to force learnin' in ya head."

Shut your cock-sucker, pussy

What a great use of the court system!!

Your daughter gets her feelings hurt, let's get on the court dockets and make some money off the the taxpayers!!

When an apology and meeting with parents and teachers would suffice, GO HIRE A LAWYER!!

I gurantee most normal Americans would laugh if she got run over by a school bus, kicked in the head by a horse, etc.....and probably you too once they found out you're a piece of shit too.

The family should take every dime from that piece of teacher until the teacher kills herself.

Maybe you can hand out enough guns so that someone can take care of that for you.

You talk a lot of shit for somebody who doesn't even know how to spell his own name. Pussy

My name....what is my name asswipe???

Come on you can try....

You talk a lot of shit for somebody who doesn't even know how to spell his own name. Pussy

Scum like her should end up eating all the pills in her medicine cabinet once she realizes she has failed in life....you too.

Shouldn't you be telling this to your therapist? She's the only person willing to try and stop you from doing yourself in (only because you still owe her money).

Yeah, you think people at the mall will accept your apology for pulling out your dick and waving it at them......go do it, I promise they will accept your apology.

What a great use of the court system!!

Your daughter gets her feelings hurt, let's get on the court dockets and make some money off the the taxpayers!!

When an apology and meeting with parents and teachers would suffice, GO HIRE A LAWYER!!

My name....what is my name asswipe???

Come on you can try....

'Pussy' is all I can come up with. 'Piece of shit' also works.

Your GED doesn't even make you fry rack qualified.

You are still in charge of cleaning tables and taking out the trash at McDonalds.

Scum like her should end up eating all the pills in her medicine cabinet once she realizes she has failed in life....you too.

Shouldn't you be telling this to your therapist? She's the only person willing to try and stop you from doing yourself in (only because you still owe her money).

Attachments

• $ironic.jpg
    $ironic.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 52
Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

Pawlucy’s parents met with the teacher, who apologized and explained she was only joking.

Read more: Teacher attacks teen wearing Romney T-shirt, compares it to KKK, student says* - NY Daily News

so the girl and her parents are looking for a court paycheck ?

yeah

A bad joke indeed. But to sue for money? Hey, it's the American way, isn't it?

It's only a joke now she's been busted. I would not sue for money, I'd sue to have the lame-assed bitch fired. She is unworthy of the trust she bears as an educator.

The librarian is going to kick you out of the library again....then you will have to spend the rest of your day wacking off with hazelnut out back.

Again, please leave your sex life out of it

So you send people PMs then turn off your box from getting the reply....typical of a cocksucker like you.

It's awfully pretentious of you to think your replies have value -- that your replies would be worth reading.

I'm saving us both the trouble of having to deal with your nonsense.

You could always Friend me, and I'll take it under consideration.

Oh lookie asswipe....

Date Title / Sender
12-22-2012 Happy Kwanzaa
03:30 PM hazlnut
12-21-2012 John Kerry
04:59 PM hazlnut

It's awfully pretentious of you to think your replies have value -- that your replies would be worth reading.

I'm saving us both the trouble of having to deal with your nonsense.

You could always Friend me, and I'll take it under consideration.

Forum List

Back