Family Guy predicts Boston Marathon Bombing

RaceForTheCure today in my town. I'm staying far, far away from that mess.

I have been seeing more police around in my various jogging routes. It's show of force time.

Watched the episode. Typical Griffon stuff. Nothing prophetic at all.

Short of it having two Checnyans bomb up the place; I don't know how it could get much more prophetic. In fact, this occurred less than a month after the episode first aired too. It's not like this is getting dug up from a decade ago.

I read up on this. It does have a couple curious components.

1. The Boston marathon and people being killed, by a car but the scene looks eerily similar to the actually bombing scene

2. The father switches to Islam and makes 2 cell phone calls igniting 2 bombs, granted he accidentally blows up a bridge.

It is definitely a helluva coincidence.

There's only a minor connection. Driving over the runners in order to win the race is nothing like setting off bombs.

The fact that Peter gets involved with Islamic terrorists in the episode is a bit coincidental, but certainly nothing big or prophetic. It's Family Guy, FFS! :lol:

He terrorized the boston marathon and set-off two bombs with a phone. Yes, it doesn't all align perfectly and nobody believes Seth Macfarlane is a prophet or even had insider knowledge of this stuff. But for hell's sake, can we stop denying that it is an earry coincidence.

Forum List

Back