False flags, paperclips, and super spies: the secret Nazi origins of the CIA.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
The atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki may have put an end to World War II, but they weren’t the only destructive weaponry developed during the war. From nerve and disease agents to the feared and coveted V-1 and V-2 rockets, Nazi scientists worked on an impressive arsenal.

As the war came to a close in 1945, both American and Russian officials began scheming to get that technology for themselves. So it came to pass that 75 years ago, Nazi scientists arrived in the United States and were promptly put to work for Uncle Sam.

Why is this is conspiracy theory sub forum? I thought it was established history?

And yeah, so? We all saw the Cold War coming. The rocket tech was valuable. I have to support the Dem Truman on this call.

Why is this is conspiracy theory sub forum? I thought it was established history?

And yeah, so? We all saw the Cold War coming. The rocket tech was valuable. I have to support the Dem Truman on this call.
Established history ? Yeah - I got an A+ on my 10th grade American History report about it in 1978.:rolleyes:
It has a long been established history and never much of a secret.

The government made use of Nazis after the war it is true but the did not constitute the origins of the did as you claim

Established history ? Yeah - I got an A+ on my 10th grade American History report about it in 1978.:rolleyes:

The government made use of Nazis after the war it is true but the did not constitute the origins of the did as you claim
FDR should have ended the CIA when he had a chance.

FDR should have ended the CIA when he had a chance.
He never had such a chance as the cia was founded after his death.

Why would you not wish for the government to have an Intel agency?

Forum List

Back