"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

Tu quoque does not apply here, Redfish. The others depended in 2002 on Bush and his intelligence apparatus: they were the ones lied to if any lying was done.

However, I don't think Bush lied. I think he and his podjos so wanted to believe messed up Military Intelligence (that's as stupid a combination as objective reactionary fringie of the far right) that they deceived themselves.

No neo-cons no more, folks.

Tu quoque does not apply here, Redfish. The others depended in 2002 on Bush and his intelligence apparatus: they were the ones lied to if any lying was done.

However, I don't think Bush lied. I think he and his podjos so wanted to believe messed up Military Intelligence (that's as stupid a combination as objective reactionary fringie of the far right) that they deceived themselves.

thats not true, snake. congress had access to the same bad itel that Bush had and they came to the same erroneous conclusions. So did the UN, UK and the others that I listed.

It was a massive intel screw up, but no one intentionally lied about it.

We know that you hate Bush, but rewriting history is really sick.

thats not true, snake. congress had access to the same bad itel that Bush had and they came to the same erroneous conclusions. So did the UN, UK and the others that I listed.

Nope, your interp is self serving and flatly wrong.

I told you I don't think Bush lied.

I told you he committed a monumental MI fuck up and nearly broke the country.

Your type of thinking is not coming back to power.

exactly what is "your type of thinking" ? wanting the govt to follow the constitution? wanting the govt out of my bank account? wanting smaller govt? wanting sensible foreign policy? wanting a balanced federal budget? those represent my kind of thinking. What is your kind of thinking?

exactly what is "your type of thinking" ? wanting the govt to follow the constitution? wanting the govt out of my bank account? wanting smaller govt? wanting sensible foreign policy? wanting a balanced federal budget? those represent my kind of thinking. What is your kind of thinking?

You worry about that. I am talking about your butt silliness in defending Bush's military adventurism in Iraq.

Only 10% of the Khmer Rouge democrats spewed the "Bush lied people died" conspiracy theory...

Only a kook-right-cultist would make the crazy claim that Bush didn't lie. Thank you for confirming my point that about 50% of the Republicans are whackaloon conspiracy spouters.

In the case of Uncensored here, we've got a glorious Randroid. Fail to bestow messiah status on his DearLeaderAyn, and he defines you as a communist.

If Bush lied then the following also lied: both clintons, the UN, Kerry, Gore, France, Spain, Italy, Japan,, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Germany, Poland, the EU, the UK. They all believed Saddam's lies and the bad itel that came from the clinton administration.

as to conspiracies, you leftists are at the top of the list with your bullshit about Bush lying and the USA doing 9/11

BTW, repeating something that you believe to be true (even if it is not) is not lying.

They ALL lied about what Blix and El-baradi didn't find. THEY LIED US INTO WAR. THOSE BASTARDS.

Only 10% of the Khmer Rouge democrats spewed the "Bush lied people died" conspiracy theory...

Only a kook-right-cultist would make the crazy claim that Bush didn't lie. Thank you for confirming my point that about 50% of the Republicans are whackaloon conspiracy spouters.

In the case of Uncensored here, we've got a glorious Randroid. Fail to bestow messiah status on his DearLeaderAyn, and he defines you as a communist.

If Bush lied then the following also lied: both clintons, the UN, Kerry, Gore, France, Spain, Italy, Japan,, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Germany, Poland, the EU, the UK. They all believed Saddam's lies and the bad itel that came from the clinton administration.

as to conspiracies, you leftists are at the top of the list with your bullshit about Bush lying and the USA doing 9/11

BTW, repeating something that you believe to be true (even if it is not) is not lying.

Lying is a tool that almost all statesmen have to use from time to time.

My criticism of Bush was that his lies on Iraq backfired on him when all he had to do was tell the truth about the constant violations of the cease fire agreement to include the slaughter he committed against his own people.

Huhssein deserved to die for many reasons so why not use a truthful one? The administration only had reservations about the chemical weapons, knowing he didnt have the resources for a legit A-bomb, nor means of delivery. But we took too long to strike and all the chems were trucked out rxcept a few, and there is nothing to indicate he planned to use them on anyone but Iranians and his own people.

The Iaq sales job was one of Bushes worst moments, but he had some good ones. Over all he was lightyears ahead of Obama in policy.

But as standard bearer for the GOP and for conservatives who just 'wanna winna' he was an unmitigated disaster, one of the very few sitting Presidents not invited to speak at his own parties convention in his last year of office.

They ALL lied about what Blix and El-baradi didn't find. THEY LIED US INTO WAR. THOSE BASTARDS.

So you really believe that all of the people, nations, and groups of nations that I listed were all in on a big conspiracy to lie to the world because they all wanted to go to war in Iraq? Is that what you really believe?

Because if it is, the left wing brainwashing is more pervasive than anyone thought.

Lying is a tool that almost all statesmen have to use from time to time.

My criticism of Bush was that his lies on Iraq backfired on him when all he had to do was tell the truth about the constant violations of the cease fire agreement to include the slaughter he committed against his own people.

Huhssein deserved to die for many reasons so why not use a truthful one? The administration only had reservations about the chemical weapons, knowing he didnt have the resources for a legit A-bomb, nor means of delivery. But we took too long to strike and all the chems were trucked out rxcept a few, and there is nothing to indicate he planned to use them on anyone but Iranians and his own people.

The Iaq sales job was one of Bushes worst moments, but he had some good ones. Over all he was lightyears ahead of Obama in policy.

But as standard bearer for the GOP and for conservatives who just 'wanna winna' he was an unmitigated disaster, one of the very few sitting Presidents not invited to speak at his own parties convention in his last year of office.

In order to lie one must know the truth and choose to lie about it. If one believes something that is not correct and restates it, he is not lying.

the intel was flawed-------everyone bought into the bad intel----no one lied.

So you really believe that all of the people, nations, and groups of nations that I listed were all in on a big conspiracy to lie to the world because they all wanted to go to war in Iraq? Is that what you really believe?

Because if it is, the left wing brainwashing is more pervasive than anyone thought.

Redfish, read slowly and stop emoting start thinking. bendog is saying the bushies lied and the rest of the world followed them, not the rest of the world lied.

You need to repeat carefully and correctly what others say if you want any respect, or respectable folks will treat you as if you are Ernie S, Yurt, Freewill, Uncensored, or JimBowie.

So, the first press conference I saw on the Boston incident was last night aroun 7ish. It was by the group of the Boston mayor, BPD commish, ATF, FBI, etc, etc.

The FIRST quesiton was some lunatic asking the Boston mayor if the incident was "another false flag" incident "to take away our civil liberties".

The mayor swiftly shut the moron down and moved on.

WTF? Is this the new political extremist movement we're gonna have to deal with? The "False Flaggers"??? I know their type have been around for years, including the Truthers. But it is getting more widespread and looney.

It must be the PCP laced pot they're all smoking. Gettin' more potent all the time.

Alex Jones clones are running around acting stupidly, not only here on the Board, but out in the world.

A very small % of these "Americans" are first class head cases.

LBJ was on the grassy knoll in Dallas. He was also in a following limo. He was teleported to the knoll, shot JFK, and back to the limo. The CIA used a form of time manipulation so that it happened so fast, that nobody noticed. Those that did notice, were killed soon after, and their camera's confinscated. That is why there is not a single video recording of LBJ riding in the limo anywhere near the book depository. Captain Kirk (William Shatner) was in on it. He is a secret CIA plant. He claims to be an actor, but I know for a fact that he gets a check from the government every month, labled "Social security", just to throw everyone off track.

LBJ was on the grassy knoll in Dallas. He was also in a following limo. He was teleported to the knoll, shot JFK, and back to the limo. The CIA used a form of time manipulation so that it happened so fast, that nobody noticed. Those that did notice, were killed soon after, and their camera's confinscated. That is why there is not a single video recording of LBJ riding in the limo anywhere near the book depository. Captain Kirk (William Shatner) was in on it. He is a secret CIA plant. He claims to be an actor, but I know for a fact that he gets a check from the government every month, labled "Social security", just to throw everyone off track.

There's a secret library hidden under the grassy knoll, it's where they keep America's book of secrets. Jimmy Hoffa is the curator.

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job
Glen Beck says the Boston Bombings were a false flag operation carried out by the federal government
and his giving them till Monday to o admit it or his show will reveal the evidence for his conspiracy theory!
Should be an interesting Monday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PODZaaMTwfg&feature=player_embedded]Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job - YouTube[/ame]

Full Show with much more information:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HStJdIOnlwM#[/ame]!

Last edited:
Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job
Glen Beck says the Boston Bombings were a false flag operation carried out by the federal government
and his giving them till Monday to o admit it or his show will reveal the evidence for his conspiracy theory!
Should be an interesting Monday

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job - YouTube

Full Show with much more information:

Breaking News - Boston Terrorist Attack - TheBlazeTV - Glenn Beck Radio Show - 2013.04.18 - YouTube!

Yeah, Beck has the inside scope......... :lmao:

Forum List

Back