"False Flaggers"; New, disgusting political movement? Boston press conference

I am not subscribing to the false flag idea, but what is the first thing that someone does when the wrong questions are asked about something they do not want exposed?

The ridicule, attack, and then silence them.

Kind of like the mayor, eh?

If he would have just answered the question in a reasonable way and moved on......

Doing your job as a journalist used to mean asking the questions that government didn't want asked. Now it is only asking the questions that embarrass your political enemies it seems; and only when those enemies are Republican.

I am not subscribing to the false flag idea, but what is the first thing that someone does when the wrong questions are asked about something they do not want exposed?

If he would have just answered the question in a reasonable way and moved on......

Doing your job as a journalist used to mean asking the questions that government didn't want asked. Now it is only asking the questions that embarrass your political enemies it seems; and only when those enemies are Republican.

Nut job questions require appropriate responses. Since rational and reasonable wasn't part of the question why do you think it requires a rational and reasonable response?

Nut job questions require appropriate responses. Since rational and reasonable wasn't part of the question why do you think it requires a rational and reasonable response?
Nut job responses deserve more follow up questions....until those questions are adequately answered. Your belief that they are nut questions does not mean they are. It only means you are protecting your cherished beliefs at any cost. Not surprising that you have a closed mind. You are, after all, a progressive. Synonymous with closed minded.

A credible independent MSM is a thing of the past. It's a Government/Media Complex now. Government simply spoon-feeds the Media, and then they regurgitate it onto the Public. They completely control the message. Choice is just an illusion. This helps explain it a bit...

tumblr_m5nxcg7YHF1qe59j2o1_r2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Darkwind said:
Nut job responses deserve more follow up questions....until those questions are adequately answered. Your belief that they are nut questions does not mean they are. It only means you are protecting your cherished beliefs at any cost. Not surprising that you have a closed mind. You are, after all, a progressive. Synonymous with closed mind.

"No" sounded like a very rational response to me. Why did you think "No" wasn't rational? After all, it was a direct and accurate answer to the question.

You wanted the mayor to be "fair", instead of giving a simple, direct accurate statement. That's why you don't understand liberalism. You want politically correct comforting emotionalism, compared to the liberals who want accuracy and rationality.

Last edited:
Darkwind said:
Nut job responses deserve more follow up questions....until those questions are adequately answered. Your belief that they are nut questions does not mean they are. It only means you are protecting your cherished beliefs at any cost. Not surprising that you have a closed mind. You are, after all, a progressive. Synonymous with closed mind.

"No" sounded like a very rational response to me. Why did you think "No" wasn't rational? After all, it was a direct and accurate answer to the question.

The single response 'No' unsupported by facts, research or reason is NOT a raitonal answer; it is an unwarranted assertion. I'm not surprized you dont grasp that, you being a liberal and all.

You wanted the mayor to be "fair", instead of giving a simple, direct accurate statement. That's why you don't understand liberalism. You want politically correct comforting emotionalism, compared to the liberals who want accuracy and rationality.

Lol, you trying to provoke people into choking to death from shock?

Explain to me what is accurate and rational about passing alws in response to Sandy Hook that would have done aboslutely nothing to prevent that event from happening?

Explain to me what is rational about agreeing to improtant members of our government being protected by people armed with guns, but claiming that having armed people to protect our children in sschools is NOT a good idea because armed people ....what cant be trusted to not kill the kids they are supposed to protect?

Lol, I could go on with more examples, but since you are a liberal and will likely ignore my questions anyway, I'll just leave it at two examples.

Beck Gives Obama Till Monday to Admit Boston Bombing was Inside Job

I think Beck needs to distract his groupies from the financial bath they took by following Beck's personal advice to invest in GoldLine.

And have you noticed how Beck is starting to resemble Ralphie (from "Christmas Story") more and more? I'm sure there's a conspiracy behind that.

Last edited:
Explain to me what is accurate and rational about passing alws in response to Sandy Hook that would have done aboslutely nothing to prevent that event from happening?

More wild emotionalism on your part, and a huge logic failure. Given you moved heaven and earth to water down the law so it would have no effect, you look crazy and dishonest when you complain the law would have effect. It had no effect because _you_ made it that way.

Explain to me what is rational about agreeing to improtant members of our government being protected by people armed with guns, but claiming that having armed people to protect our children in sschools is NOT a good idea because armed people ....what cant be trusted to not kill the kids they are supposed to protect?

Given it's your insane claim, I don't need to explain it. You made the claim, so you get to justify it.

Lol, I could go on with more examples, but since you are a liberal and will likely ignore my questions anyway, I'll just leave it at two examples.

I'm going to mock your for your cowardice now. Instead of addressing why you were focusing on a hyper-PC desire for fairness, you changed the topic. Again, we liberals don't give a damn about being "fair" to morons. We just point out that they're morons. If that hurts your tender widdle feewings, tough.

So, what will it be now? You can't argue with what any liberal actually says, so "make up crap" or "deflect" are your only two options. Which do you choose?

This statement "The single response 'No' unsupported by facts, research or reason is NOT a raitonal answer; it is an unwarranted assertion. I'm not surprized you dont grasp that, you being a liberal and all" applies to JimBowie. Unable to rationalize, unable to research or understand facts.

JimBowie is the classic reactionary.

You should not laugh at Beck. he is channeling a 100,000 year old spirit from Pluto (with a side trip through Shirley McClaine), and he KNOWS! What I want to know is, where was Obama during all of this? Sure, they claim he was at the White House, but I have it on good authority that he was seen at Bed, Bath and Beyond in Boston buying pressure cookers....

Nut job responses deserve more follow up questions....until those questions are adequately answered. Your belief that they are nut questions does not mean they are. It only means you are protecting your cherished beliefs at any cost. Not surprising that you have a closed mind. You are, after all, a progressive. Synonymous with closed minded.

I'm a progressive? Who has the closed mind again..............? :lmao:

God I love nut jobs!!!!!!! A laugh a second!!!!! :lmao:

Last edited:
Ringle05, when did you become a progressive.

Every time I disagree with a wingnut........ On the other hand I become a neocon wingnut every time I disagree with a moonbat. They don't know how hard it is jumping fences all the time.......... I need a rest..... and a drink....... coffee please..... they drank all the coolaid..... :D

:D The far left and the far right are silly for sure.

Ringle05, when did you become a progressive.

Every time I disagree with a wingnut........ On the other hand I become a neocon wingnut every time I disagree with a moonbat. They don't know how hard it is jumping fences all the time.......... I need a rest..... and a drink....... coffee please..... they drank all the coolaid..... :D

Hmmm, then, since you are far left on almost every issue, you are calling yourself silly,

OK, nice admission of silliness. :clap2:

Hmmm, then, since you are far left on almost every issue, you are calling yourself silly,

Your flaw is that you are a reactionary, thus every body who disagrees with you seems to be a liberal to you.

Now quit being silly and offer a sensible rebuttal.

Your flaw is that you are a reactionary, thus every body who disagrees with you seems to be a liberal to you.

post a sensible comment and I will make a sensible rebuttal. post bullshit and I will continue to ridicule you.

post a sensible comment and I will make a sensible rebuttal. post bullshit and I will continue to ridicule you.

You are the bullshit reactionary poster and that is why you keep getting your ass kicked.

Now offer a sensible rebuttal.

An irrelevant ad hominem attack doesnt prove anything, dumbass. He could just as easily respond with, 'Your flaw is that you are a libtard, thus you cant see my points because your colon surrounds your head.'

Yeah, silly like you making stupid ass arguments thinking them legit logic?

Starkey the Liar, go take a Critical Thinking Class...oh, wait, thats right, colleges dont admit full retard baboons like you.

JimBowie demonstrates his reactionary irrelevance on this board and as an American.

Telling him what he is somehow is not ad hom, then he ad homs me. Silly moonbat.

Forum List

Back