Fallajah

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by amish1, Mar 31, 2004.

1. amish1

amish1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am tired of Americans dying. We need to step up thew terror scan. I am not a liberal, but come on. Either leave and flee like the French, of just bomb the Iraqi extremists. How are we not catching these guys? Snipe all those dudes hanging the dead contractors and the ones beating on the US supporters

2. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I have to vent and ask a question:

If there was time to film this whole sordid affair from the time they pulled the corpses out of the cars to the time they hung them from the bridge, why was there no response?????

Watch that video 2 or 3 times and if your blood isn't boiling I don't know if you could ever get pissed off about anything.

4000 thousand Marines "close by" and yet "the streets are quiet, no police or Marines in town"

WTF?!?!?!

The minute this attack started, Apaches should have been in the air. Give them 1 warning: get away from the cars now or die. Period.

Pussy footing around with these sub humans just doesn't work. There is no deterrent. If we'd have opened up on them and maybe killed a few dozen of these assholes, maybe they would think twice. Civilians or not, the torture and celebration of this has to be viewed as totally unacceptable. We need to put this down by any and all means possible. Screw the Geneva convention and any decency. These assholes want to act like this let them pay the price in blood and tears. It's the only thing they understand. I fear it's already too late.

PS Did they at least recover the bodies yet?

3. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Welcome to the board, Jihad :)

4. amish1

amish1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    That is what I am saying. Die you sneaky bi####s! Are they some how invisible?

:flameth: :blowup: :crutch: :dev2: :2guns: :firing: :chains:

5. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Thanks jimnyc!

6. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    One warmonger to another, WAR sucks.

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Believe it or not, I agree with that! I do think it's a necessary evil at times though.

8. amish1

amish1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Please define warmonger!

9. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Thanks, jimnyc but for you, amish1, maybe Websters doesn't exactly spell it out for you so I'll give you my interpretation.

Warmonger, noun, singular but occasionally can be used descriptively when adding ing.= One who advocates or embraces WAR ideolgy although unprovoked or without fear of imminent reprisal. Example= The attacks on Irag, though they were militarily and politically unprovoked and we had no fear of any imminent threat of attack or reprisal were the deeds of warmongers. The plural only reflecting the singular.

I've seen no evidence that the peoples of Iraq are as a whole fundementally positioned as enemies of the USA or Democracy. In fact, they have indicated for years that they might embrace Democracy. Secularism, as a main point, has been their mantra for decades. In fact, from my time in Iraq, I view them as a very peaceful and hard-working people. Much like Americans. Saddam Hussein was captured and now faces his adversaries in a court of law. Saddam was the target, or was it something else?

10. amish1

amish1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry forgot about Dictionary.com. I should have gone out of my house and bought a dictionary. Take the liberal stick out of yo ass. Scrooge