when will we admit iraq was a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spillmind

Sep 1, 2003
Palo Alto, Ca.
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=1&u=/ap/20040331/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq_11

i hate to be the constant naysayer, :( but this kind of stuff is just not going to end. i've heard (apparent bush supporters) telling me over and over, that things are getting better. so what exactly is worse than this?

if we turn the gov't over to the iraqis, and they elect a leader, who's to say the new leadership won't want to push the americans out?

i think our intentions may have been good, per se, but i think our planning and execution (no pun intended) leaves something to be desired.

There's nothing to admit, but our desire to rid the world of those who commit terror acts. Iraq was a valid target.

One can make it look worse than it is when they focus SOLELY on the negative. I've yet to see you post or comment on one good thing coming out of Iraq, of which there have been literally hundreds and hundreds.

People die in war, and this war is and will continue to be no different. That in no way makes it 'wrong'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back