“Fake Woke” hits #1 on iTunes

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Of course the lefties are throwing fits over it, calling Tom MacDonald a racist.
Pretty amazing he reached number 1 with no label, no manager, and no distribution.

They never freed the slaves, they realized that they don't need the chains
They gave us tiny screens, we think we free 'cause we can't see the cage
They knew that race war would be the game they'd need to play
For people to pick teams, they use the media to feed the flame”
“They knew that racism was hot if they designed it to sell
We buy up every single box and divide us ourselves”

mqdefault.jpg

Watching blacks react to it is hilarious, they can’t deny the truth bombs he drops:

Of course the lefties are throwing fits over it, calling Tom MacDonald a racist.
Pretty amazing he reached number 1 with no label, no manager, and no distribution.

mqdefault.jpg

Watching blacks react to it is hilarious, they can’t deny the truth bombs he drops:

The reaction videos are interesting and the song itself sounds revolutionary given the present climate as reported by the media.

That dude is Canadian... That's impressive. Some serious giant balls on that guy. Respect.

I watched a couple of his vids... I don't agree with everything he's throwing out there politically, but a lot of it. Still not a fan of rap though.

mqdefault.jpg

They actually agree with him!!!
Dems will shut Tom down if they can. Just like the WalkAway movement.

(let me preface my next remark with: I know my remark is superficial and vapid.) I watched 45 seconds of this vid before ending it. I cant stand "rap". I don't care what the message is. Rap represent a lowering of cultural standards, its degrading.

(let me preface my next remark with: I know my remark is superficial and vapid.) I watched 45 seconds of this vid before ending it. I cant stand "rap". I don't care what the message is. Rap represent a lowering of cultural standards, its degrading.

But the black reviewers love it!!!
They see the truth in what he's saying.
If you cant stand the music look up the lyrics.

I don't much like Rap myself... However it's an art from. Not everybody is supposed to like it. Frankly, if it didn't have a strong response in both directions it's not really noteworthy, and we wouldn't be talking about it. I disagree that it lowers any cultural standard.

if you're a Democrat, don't think you're not the next one to be cancelled.

for example, they're trying to cancel Dianne Feinstein for something she said 37 years ago!

Forum List

Back