Fake News Polling Just Out Shows Democrats Will Get The Blame

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Give my regards to chuckie.

Oh, and tell Pelosi, eat the bowl of dog shit with the cherry on top.

56% overall say approving a budget agreement to avoid a shutdown is more important than continuing the DACA program, while just 34% choose DACA over a shutdown.

..while majorities of both Republicans (75%) and independents (57%) say avoiding a shutdown is more important.

CNN poll: DACA not worth a shutdown, except to Democrats - CNNPolitics

56% overall say approving a budget agreement to avoid a shutdown is more important than continuing the DACA program, while just 34% choose DACA over a shutdown.

..while majorities of both Republicans (75%) and independents (57%) say avoiding a shutdown is more important.

giphy.gif

Good. Then all this holding our breath is for nothing, right? They'll do the reasonable thing.

85% of americans support DACAs illegals but 55% think keeping the govt open is more important?
I call bullshit
Fucking polls are BULLSHIT

Allow me to translate this to liberals. Liberals, Americans have just told you to...
EAT SHIT AND DIE!

Thank you.
Fury

You won't see the libtardos in this tread. Fake news can't even cover for the traitors anymore.

The Democrat echo chamber has created a false sense of security and as the results keep proving them wrong we get to slap them around.

What's not to like?

Good. Then all this holding our breath is for nothing, right? They'll do the reasonable thing.

I think they will but not for awhile, maybe a few days or a week maybe. That CNN poll will make a few Dems sit up and take notice, and it ain't like the DACA issue has diddly squat to do with the gov't shutdown.

Just more "distorted" NaziCon bullshit. Republican leaders know who would be blamed. Republicans control all three branches of government.

New Washington Post poll: 48% would blame Trump/Republicans for shutdown. 28% would blame Democrats

Oh well....sure they will....because people know that it's the Democrats who really hold the power in Washington.....the GOP and the fat old cheeto are totally powerless.

Just more "distorted" NaziCon bullshit. Republican leaders know who would be blamed. Republicans control all three branches of government.

New Washington Post poll: 48% would blame Trump/Republicans for shutdown. 28% would blame Democrats

"NaziCon Bullshit"

Hey, dipshit, it's the fake news network's poll. Don't you trust your own propaganda outlet?

Forum List

Back