Fake news media doubles down on ANTI Trump peegate propaganda

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fake News Media Doubles Down On Anti-Trump Peegate Propaganda
FAKE NEWS MEDIA DOUBLES DOWN ON ANTI-TRUMP PEEGATE PROPAGANDA
Anti-Trump legacy media has entered its swan dive

The dying mainstream media and leftist intelligence have gone all-in against Donald Trump and the public by doubling down on the false narrative that Trump conducted himself in a lewd manner while visiting Russia.

upload_2017-1-12_10-38-2.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now they will bring out all the made up dirt possible so they can blackmail the media if they do not go along with the hate Trump game. WE ARE IN AN INFO WAR........................ IF YOU FALL FOR THEIR BS you are the perfect fool they want. Instead think for yourselves and not have them think for you.

^^^^ both sides use fake news as the OP well knows

vvv but can he handle it personally is an answer we already know.

upload_2017-1-12_10-24-15-png.106396

The dying mainstream media and leftist intelligence have gone all-in against Donald Trump and the public by doubling down on the false narrative that Trump conducted himself in a lewd manner while visiting Russia.

View attachment 106401

So now they will bring out all the made up dirt possible so they can blackmail the media if they do not go along with the hate Trump game. WE ARE IN AN INFO WAR........................ IF YOU FALL FOR THEIR BS you are the perfect fool they want. Instead think for yourselves and not have them think for you.
Got you worried? Just because it makes sense to so many people? The orange clown's "Many, many people say" is coming back to haunt him. For the same reason that he got away with that shit, anyone saying anything about him in that context can get away with it. And with his thin skin, he will make it even worse with his tweets, which will give credibility to that sort of thing.

• Banned

View attachment 106401

Got you worried? Just because it makes sense to so many people? The orange clown's "Many, many people say" is coming back to haunt him. For the same reason that he got away with that shit, anyone saying anything about him in that context can get away with it. And with his thin skin, he will make it even worse with his tweets, which will give credibility to that sort of thing.

upload_2017-1-12_11-10-43.png

I'M NOT WORRIED ONE DAMN BIT, BUT YOU SHOULD BE BECAUSE MOST TRUMP HATERS ARE TO FKN DUNCE TO REALIZE THIS COUNTRY IS FIGHTING FOR IT'S LIFE..

• Banned
Maybe one day when the mentally challenged can wake up to reality they can figure it out who will take our Country over if we lose Trump They can then figure out wtf this even means.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. ... corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.

Man, that is some fantasy you have concerning the orange clown. Be real funny if a video emerges on the net with him doing some very interesting things with an underage young lady. Now that is just as fair as the orange clowns comments concerning President Obama's birth certificate. Anybody can say anything they please about the orange clown. That is the stage the clown himself set with his lies. And "many, many people will be saying" LOL

• Banned
Man, that is some fantasy you have concerning the orange clown. Be real funny if a video emerges on the net with him doing some very interesting things with an underage young lady. Now that is just as fair as the orange clowns comments concerning President Obama's birth certificate. Anybody can say anything they please about the orange clown. That is the stage the clown himself set with his lies. And "many, many people will be saying" LOL

upload_2017-1-12_11-20-31.png

There is going to be more LIES created against him, I keep telling you they are going to do whatever they can to make him look bad. Videos will be easily edited and put together making him look one way or another. Give it a few more days watch they are going to put some more BS lies out there. STOP BELIEVING the LIES..
OUR COUNTRY IS DYING DAMN IT... =)

Maybe one day when the mentally challenged can wake up to reality they can figure it out who will take our Country over if we lose Trump They can then figure out wtf this even means.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. ... corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.
So you back a representive of that very wealth and corruption. Who immediatly stocks his admin with Billionaires and generals. And you wonder why the majority of Americans do not have piss running down their leg in ecstasy at the thought of the orange clown as President.

View attachment 106409

There is going to be more LIES created against him, I keep telling you they are going to do whatever they can to make him look bad. Videos will be easily edited and put together making him look one way or another. Give it a few more days watch they are going to put some more BS lies out there. STOP BELIEVING the LIES..
OUR COUNTRY IS DYING DAMN IT... =)
Fucking bullshit. You are only screaming because it is now coming your way. This nation is doing very well. I do hope that can be said at the end of the orange clown's term. Providing he does not do something that terminates his term early. After all 1/2 the GOP does not like or trust him, and all of the Dems feel that way. A bad situation for a President to step into office with.

So you back a representive of that very wealth and corruption. Who immediatly stocks his admin with Billionaires and generals. And you wonder why the majority of Americans do not have piss running down their leg in ecstasy at the thought of the orange clown as President.

upload_2017-1-12_11-25-32.png

RESEARCH HISTORY........................and learn more about the NEW WORLD ORDER....................
When one knows those terms it answers your own damn questions.
Beating our heads against the wall while putting information in front you all over and over and over while all you can do is deny it. Gets OLD. find it on your own or thank yourself for a fkd up Country your grand kids will live in after realize it all and it's all too late.

Forum List

Back