Fake news: Media, Dems distort remarks to target Jeff Sessions

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Democrats and the media are once again targeting Attorney General Jeff Sessions — this time, over allegations that he met twice with the Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Fake News: Media, Dems Distort Remarks to Target Jeff Sessions

The Washington Post reports that Sessions met Sergey Kislyak once at a Heritage Foundation event in July 2016
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Try explaining that to a Trump hater lmao

It's one coordinated fake news attack after another. That seems to be the Left's strategy throughout the Trump presidency. It appears they did not learn the lessons of the election. and are destined to even worse failures. Trump needs to go back on offense and hasten the demise of the corrupt crooked Democratic Party and its puppets in the media.

>

Just wondering. What part if "fake". The question wasn't asked or Sessions said no?

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10

--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.

SESSIONS: No.

What Jeff Sessions said about Russia during confirmation hearings - CNNPolitics.com

There was no "meeting" nor was there any exchange of information.

>

Just wondering. What part if "fake". The question wasn't asked or Sessions said no?

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.

SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."

--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.

What Jeff Sessions said about Russia during confirmation hearings - CNNPolitics.com
What's fake is the contention that Sessions was asked if he had any contact with the Russian government. He was asked if he had any contact with the Russian government about the 2016 election.

he lied to franken, under oath

Lying under oath is not a crime anymore is it.
I think I remember Hillery doing it on video and it wasn't a big deal , so this is not a problem is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

>

And there is no evidence of a lie by Sessions in any of that. He was not a member of the Trump campaign and there is not evidence he spoke to the Russians about the 2016 campaign.

Where is your evidence?

It would seem that, once again, partisan politics has produced much hysteria over very little.

Democrats and the media are once again targeting Attorney General Jeff Sessions — this time, over allegations that he met twice with the Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Washington Post reports that Sessions met Sergey Kislyak once at a Heritage Foundation event in July 2016

Keep screaming fake news even louder.
The roar for Sessions to step down is deafening.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Everything that left is pushing, or trying to push for is based on lies and false premises.

Everything.

That's what the Nixonites said during the watergate scandal. How'd that work out?

This trump/ Russian scandal is worse than Watergate.
So keep holding your ears and say nana na na I can't hear you.

I just do not understand why Sessions felt he needed to lie about communicating with the Russian Ambassador, especially if it was only related to his Senator's position? He was in the least, not forthcoming.

Keep screaming fake news even louder.
The roar for Sessions to step down is deafening.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

That's getting drowned out by the call for Sessions to prosecute real crimes committed by former administration members.

CNN too, for intentionally faking polls to sway the election.

Forum List

Back