Fake MSNBC Reporter Interviews Fellow Liberals/Democrats [VIDEO]...

Whitey gots to pay!! Nice job Hillary & Obama. Way to bring the races together. :(

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-16_10-27-18.png
    upload_2016-8-16_10-27-18.png
    99.5 KB · Views: 59
This is what they're teaching in college to white kids.
Now it's gotten so bad that some white kids advertising for roommates say that whites need not apply.

Nope. This is what a dishonest hack attention whore in San Diego County does in his endless quest for face time. Makes shit up.

Joy, this IS the norm. When college kids were asked if we should do away with the 1st Amendment like Hillary said we should and they all answered yes. Then they were asked what the first amendment was. They had NO IDEA.
We are a nation of idiots.

Had that fake reporter asked them to give him their wallets so he can give it to the next minority person to pass by, I doubt they would have. He should have asked them if cutting their paychecks down by half, so minorities could have their fair share of it, was a good idea. I bet then the reality would have hit home. Americans have a complete disconnect from common sense and the ability to reason if they are not directly effected.

The answer my kids would have given the reporter. "Hell no. I excelled in college, and have a profession that pays well. I earn my paychecks. Go earn yours."
I would have loved to go to my kids class when they were telling the white privileged to get on their knees so the class can shame them. Just the thought of their reactions makes me smile.
Teach your children, or the government will.

I once had a big fat liberal white woman tell me that, "whites who get along with blacks are more in tune with nature" true story

Forum List

Back