*Fake Indian E. Warren Threatens To Run*

Will you support Fake Indian vagina lady?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
  2. It would be a gift if she did.
  3. Please run and get Democratic nomination,..please!!!!
  4. The Democrats don't really have anyone better, maybe they can run with that new simi attractive communist chick, who's really stupid and knows nothing, Cortez or whatever.....she has a vagina, and is a minority and has a vigina, did I mention she had a vagina??? Hillary has one too, that is why she felt entitled....
  5. Elizabeth Warren: I’ll ‘Take a Hard Look’ at Running for President After Midterms
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I never oppose exercise. I’m sure she could afford to lose a few pounds. Most of us do

WarrenLandOFakes.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
  4. The Democrats don't really have anyone better, maybe they can run with that new simi attractive communist chick, who's really stupid and knows nothing, Cortez or whatever.....she has a vagina, and is a minority and has a vigina, did I mention she had a vagina??? Hillary has one too, that is why she felt entitled....
  5. Elizabeth Warren: I’ll ‘Take a Hard Look’ at Running for President After Midterms
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're talking like a pig. Sure isn't going to encourage me to vote for the "other side" when its supporters are talking like you.

i will 100% support her right to run.

doesn't mean i'll support her in that effort at all. so i said yes i support her "in that light". after that let the gigglefest begin. can you imagine trump going after her?

She was waiting tables when Trump went to another private school, one with more discipline.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You're talking like a pig. Sure isn't going to encourage me to vote for the "other side" when its supporters are talking like you.

You would never vote for the other side in any case.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here's to hoping she runs for the hills.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
"threatens", huh? You feel threatened, do you?

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Got Snack-a-gawea? I'm kinda hungry?

E. Warren incurs our ancestral wrath like Jerry from Tom. She chose the one American minority to enrage no one cares about pissing off. Perhaps her campaign, should she run, will mirror Custer's "victorious ascension" at the Little Big Horn.

Sorry bout that,

1. I would rather talk like a pig than be a *pig*.
  2. I sure want her to get the nod, but like I said the Democrats won with a first time senator, some years back, and the Cortez lady fits that bill, and did I mention she had a vagina?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Please do.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You would never vote for the other side in any case.
You are so fuckin' wrong. If the Republicans had primaried a decent man, I would have voted against Hillary in a minute. Stop putting me in your goddamned convenient pigeon hole.

She was waiting tables when Trump went to another private school, one with more discipline.

Does waiting tables somehow prepare one for the presidency?

Actually yes it does, you have to put up with a lot of different people and she is also an attorney. And no she did not use the excuse she was partly NA, but if she did that would of been fine, as her grandmother said she had NA blood in her. Trump got his start with his daddys' money , but she made it on her own.

Forum List

Back