Fake Fossils Bring Big Money

You have tried to denounce creation science recognize none of it expecting me to accept your opinions.

I'm a scientist and I've seen quite a bit of what passes for Creation science.

I've also reasoned out my points as well. And, why would science publications not publish articles on perpetual motion machines?

Because perpetual motion machines don't exist.

Publish them and let the readers decide.
That isn't how this works.

Heck, maybe someone sees something in them and figures out a way?

Nope. That's the Second law of Thermodynamics. If someone tries to sell you a perpetual motion machine you are being swindled.

There was a guy in my company that taught business at a local JC that had two friends who claimed they did it.

They didn't.

This guy isn't stupid either. He saw the demonstrations as well did others. The two men took their invention to Southern California Edison to see if they would buy it.

Hopefully they were greeted by people who knew basic thermo.

Science isn't just about the physical tests done. It's about imagination along with logic and reasoning.

But you can't just make up stuff. It has to comport with reality.

You already know the opinion of anyone connected with the ICR. They must agree to fundamentalist Christian doctrine as delineated in their “statement of faith”

This is why it’s good to call out charlatans who want to press an extremist religious agenda. They announce their dishonesty.

Did you bother to read any of the articles you cut and pasted?
Yep. did you? Again, you assume too much. Many of the Creation Scientists worked as secular scientists. Do you know their backgrounds? Have you watched to debates by atheist scientists and creation scientists? I have. Creation scientists win most of their debates.

I'm a scientist and I've seen quite a bit of what passes for Creation science.
Because perpetual motion machines don't exist.
That isn't how this works.
Nope. That's the Second law of Thermodynamics. If someone tries to sell you a perpetual motion machine you are being swindled.
They didn't.
Hopefully they were greeted by people who knew basic thermo.
But you can't just make up stuff. It has to comport with reality.
Not one comment about the two scientists where one was murdered and the other in jail on trumped up charges. You left that response out.

Yep. did you? Again, you assume too much. Many of the Creation Scientists worked as secular scientists. Do you know their backgrounds? Have you watched to debates by atheist scientists and creation scientists? I have. Creation scientists win most of their debates.
What ''many creation scientists''? What debates?

I have to note the absurdity of creation scientists who get ''degrees'' from diploma mills. Take a look at Kent Hovind, for one example.

What ''many creation scientists''? What debates?

I have to note the absurdity of creation scientists who get ''degrees'' from diploma mills. Take a look at Kent Hovind, for one example.
Prove it. And, you haven't watched debates? You probably could Youtube a few...

Not one comment about the two scientists where one was murdered and the other in jail on trumped up charges. You left that response out.
You left out any meaningful details whereby anyone could determine if your story ever occurred.

Are you sure? Of course it's relevant. Why would Edison have them attacked while one died and the other ends up in prison?
Not relevant in the least. Science doesn't work this way. Cons, fantasies, and delusions work this way. These are your purview, and you should take them to the appropriate section. Conspiracy theories, rubber room, religion, etc.

Not relevant in the least. Science doesn't work this way. Cons, fantasies, and delusions work this way. These are your purview, and you should take them to the appropriate section. Conspiracy theories, rubber room, religion, etc.
This room has all those other rooms in here from people who believe in evolution...It's completely relevant...

Are you sure? Of course it's relevant. Why would Edison have them attacked while one died and the other ends up in prison?
Anything to support your claim that the power company had them attacked?

There is a line one crosses from silly conspiracy theory to your claims.

And so is yours in the name of science. Science is your god.
Haha, that tired old charlatan parlor trick.

Your paradigm is laughable, childish garbage, but you want to put it on the same shelf as science.

So your only option is to try to drag science down into the shitty muck where your magical beliefs reside. It won't work. Sorry.

Haha, that tired old charlatan parlor trick.

Your paradigm is laughable, childish garbage, but you want to put it on the same shelf as science.

So your only option is to try to drag science down into the shitty muck where your magical beliefs reside. It won't work. Sorry.
Your evolutionary science has drug itself down into the mucky waters. There is no proof that apes transitioned into humans anymore than men can transition into women.

Your evolutionary science has drug itself down into the mucky waters. There is no proof that apes transitioned into humans anymore than men can transition into women.
That is what an ignorant, religion addled fool might say. Unfortunately, your childish, wrong opinion on scientific theories means nothing to anyone but yourself.

That is what an ignorant, religion addled fool might say. Unfortunately, your childish, wrong opinion on scientific theories means nothing to anyone but yourself.
Theories are just that, theories. They haven't been proven to be fact. But, you think they are. When they are proven fact, I'll stop calling them your theories.

Theories are just that, theories.
Some theories are fact.

Some theories are true. True things are facts.

Like I said, you know less than nothing about science and should not even be commenting in this section. You are embarrassing yourself.

Some theories are fact.

Some theories are true. True things are facts.

Like I said, you know less than nothing about science and should not even be commenting in this section. You are embarrassing yourself.
Like I said, evolution theories are not facts. So, the closest distance between two points is a straight line, right?

Forum List

Back