Fake Diamonds. Real War.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I took two quotes from this thread

The first quote:

What do diamonds and oil have in common? Answer: The general public believes there is a limited supply of both. Those beliefs do not stand up to scrutiny. Diamonds are not only plentiful in nature they can be mass produced by man. And the oil in the ground is more than enough for the foreseeable future. That makes fuel refined from corn unnecessary. So why so many myths about diamonds and oil?​

So-called ‘fake diamonds’ is the reason the diamond myth has been catching hell lately:

w6603_infinity.jpg

The Stauer DiamondAura Infinity Ring​

. . . most of the diamond “traditions” that we have all accepted as luxury gospel are nothing more than thoroughly modern marketing inventions of the diamond mining monopoly. Maybe you already knew some of diamonds “dirty secrets “or maybe it’s all news to you.

Has Science Outsmarted The Diamond?
Posted by Stauer Watch Guy
11/04/2014 | 08:40 PM

http://www.luxurysecretsrevealed.co...iamond?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=referral

I cannot see diamonds starting a world war. Not so with petroleum. Avoiding an all-out war would be helped tremendously if more work is put in on exposing the petroleum-scarcity myth. Begin with environmental crapola —— alternative energy supplies —— which is another marketing con job with political and religious overtures.

The second quote:

Environmental freakazoids woke up in wacko heaven when displaced Communists flocked to the environmental cause after the Soviet Union collapsed. An influx of Communist true believers quickly made petroleum and coal the villains. Wind, sun, and alcohol refined from plants became gods to tax dollar hustlers like Al Gore and the nincompoops who believed him.​

New battle lines were drawn when the Cold War ended. With a lot of support from the United Nations an army of tree-huggers who truly believe they are saving the planet mobilized faster than Americans mobilized for WWII. Media and the education industry became prophets of doom warning that something had to be done even if it meant reducing the lower economic classes to primitive living conditions.​

The fact is this:

Islamic fundamentalists seem to think they should run the world because so much petroleum settled under Muslim real estate. The fact that petroleum got there through a whim of nature doesn’t matter to ambitious sharpshooters —— which tells me that Muslims have been inhaling too many crude oil fumes for their own good. If petroleum countries in the Middle East were as dry as the instep of a Bedouin who would know they were there? When it comes to a caliphate running the world it takes more than petroleum if you want to be in charge.

Finally, even with abundant petroleum reserves, many of today’s petroleum-rich countries are Third World countries when compared to most countries without petroleum reserves —— or coal deposits. I shudder to think what Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, and the rest of nature’s oil spills on the Arabian peninsula would be without crude oil. Since Muslims do have so much oil, I suggest they buy diamonds instead of buying weapons of war.

They make very nice lab diamonds these days. Most come from russia. I picked up a few lovely one a few years ago for a pendant/pin I was designing. One was around 70 carats and the others were four carats.
The hardness of the stones are just a faction below a natural diamond though.
Industrial diamonds where clarity and color are not an issue are as hard as natural diamonds.

Forum List

Back