Fake conservatism

antifa

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
cons can't read so I brought pictures of reality
cons are always telling us they hate welfare. Here is the real nanny state

corporate-welfare.png

cons are always telling us that a rising tide lifts all boats. Note the date the smaller boats start to sink

distro_ave_income_chart.jpg

• Banned
cons are always telling us they hate debt, so let's take a look at who increased the debt

yes-this-chart-showing-that-most-debt-growth-came-under-republican-presidents-is-accurate-but.jpg

corporate-welfare.png

cons are always telling us that a rising tide lifts all boats. Note the date the smaller boats start to sink

2012?
Damn that Obama and Reid with all their corporate welfare. Bastards!

USA.INC IS a corporation and they are the majority shareholders in nearly every Fortune 500 corporation and subsidiary. Why would USA.INC tax the very corporations that they own???? Composite "gubermint" takes in more wealth with their investments by a factor of three than by stealing from us.

corporate-welfare.png

I don't know what he's talking about, but the graph sources are really cool.

USA.INC IS a corporation and they are the majority shareholders in nearly every Fortune 500 corporation and subsidiary. Why would USA.INC tax the very corporations that they own???? Composite "gubermint" takes in more wealth with their investments by a factor of three than by stealing from us.

Baloney.

Its unreal how stupid Cons are when it comes to the economy , environment, but they sure can quote the bible.

Forum List

Back