Fair Trial!!!

Is it my imagination or is there something Twilight Zone-ish about Hysterical House Dems demanding a "fair trial?" Did they somehow miss the House Intel & House Judiciary witch-hunts?
"Fairness" is a construct afforded the defendant, not the prosecution...
Not so in the House kangaroo court.

Our country is doing better than it has in decades, a 2yr investigation run by corrupt deep state libs turned up nothing. I don't understand all the hatred from the left. If the democrats would work with Trump instead of opposing everything he tries to do everyone would be enjoying incredible prosperity. TDS is a killing our society by making uninformed members of our Republic believe things they know are not true. Work with Trump and enjoy the prosperity we are experiencing. Stop the hate.

Is it my imagination or is there something Twilight Zone-ish about Hysterical House Dems demanding a "fair trial?" Did they somehow miss the House Intel & House Judiciary witch-hunts?

House impeachment call on Senate to "conduct a fair trial" by hearing from witnesses.
"Fairness" is a construct afforded the defendant, not the prosecution....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
That’s ridiculous.

If it’s only fair to one side, it’s not actually fair.

The voters are being misinformed by an MSM that is 93% negative towards Trump, and he wins anyway.

The MSM doesn’t have an obligation to the citizens. The president does. Are you seriously holding the president to a lower standard than TV news?

That's the worst argument you've put up so far??
1. The MSM can be biased against Trump being 93% negative, while being overwhelmingly positive towards democrats and that's not "interfering in elections"?
2. The "Free Press" doesn't have an "obligation" to be the "Fair Press"? Really??
3. Just so you know that Harvard study proved that FXN is the "most Fair" by being about 50% pos/neg on Trump.
4. I can't <<<<<spin>>>>> Trump and "fake news". It just doesn't compute. FXN knows how to report news fairly, why can't the MSM?

The press never has had a obligation to do anything. The president does. Your attempt to divert from Trump’s obligation speaks to the weakness of your argument. You can’t defend him so you attack someone else.

I'm blanking on a president's "obligation"??
Is that like Obama saying we would all save $2,500 a year from Obamacare?

Obama's 50 Lies / Obama Not Exactly

Calling the "press" journalists means that they should always be fair and tell the truth.
https://www.quora.com/Should-a-journalist-always-tell-the-truth
Broadcasting and newspapers should really be designed not to offend. But telling the truth, being fair and balanced, is only half the story of a journalist’s work.

Journalists should really be fair and balanced as in -
  • Never deliberately be distorting information
  • Never be altering or distorting news images.
  • They should be objective, telling all sides of the story; they should tell the truth

You continue to avoid the topic. That’s how weak your argument is.

LOL!! I proved to you that all presidents lie, especially Obama and Clinton. There is no law that obligates them to tell the truth.

I also proved to you that real "journalists" are tasked with researching and telling the truth. See my posts just above here.

So if you have another topic for me to straighten you out on, please let me know what you're still confused about.

The MSM doesn’t have an obligation to the citizens. The president does. Are you seriously holding the president to a lower standard than TV news?

1. The MSM can be biased against Trump being 93% negative, while being overwhelmingly positive towards democrats and that's not "interfering in elections"?
2. The "Free Press" doesn't have an "obligation" to be the "Fair Press"? Really??
3. Just so you know that Harvard study proved that FXN is the "most Fair" by being about 50% pos/neg on Trump.
4. I can't <<<<<spin>>>>> Trump and "fake news". It just doesn't compute. FXN knows how to report news fairly, why can't the MSM?

The press never has had a obligation to do anything. The president does. Your attempt to divert from Trump’s obligation speaks to the weakness of your argument. You can’t defend him so you attack someone else.

Calling the "press" journalists means that they should always be fair and tell the truth.
Broadcasting and newspapers should really be designed not to offend. But telling the truth, being fair and balanced, is only half the story of a journalist’s work.

• They should be objective, telling all sides of the story; they should tell the truth

LOL!! I proved to you that all presidents lie, especially Obama and Clinton. There is no law that obligates them to tell the truth.

I also proved to you that real "journalists" are tasked with researching and telling the truth. See my posts just above here.

So if you have another topic for me to straighten you out on, please let me know what you're still confused about.

One of the things that’s made this country so great is our openness. A well informed populace is necessary to the proper governing of our nation and it can only be well informed when government is committed to that principle.

You’re advocating a Soviet style government where the people are kept in the dark to keep them pacified and controllable.

One of the things that’s made this country so great is our openness. A well informed populace is necessary to the proper governing of our nation and it can only be well informed when government is committed to that principle.

You’re advocating a Soviet style government where the people are kept in the dark to keep them pacified and controllable.

Exactly the opposite!
The Harvard study proved that FXN is the most "fair and balanced" news network.
The others are fakes news or propaganda, or totally anti-Trump all day and all night.
I don't believe the government info until its independently verified by real journalists.
Just look at Fast & Furious, Crossfire Hurricane, Benghazi, and Trump's 20,000,000 lies and exaggerations.
You are advocating the "establishment fake news" Pravda (Truth) from the MSM, not us FXN watchers.
Pacified and controllable like the 2nd Amendment guys in VA? The gals on the MSM were "terrified" of them.
IMHO we will see Armageddon in November's election, as well as Barr and Durham's investigation results.
In Summary, the MSM "fake news" is more Soviet style than FXN.

House impeachment call on Senate to "conduct a fair trial" by hearing from witnesses.
"Fairness" is a construct afforded the defendant, not the prosecution....

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
That’s ridiculous.

If it’s only fair to one side, it’s not actually fair.

Oh, must have been you talking about how unfair the hearings were in the House? .... Hmmmm, I think not.

Forum List

Back