Fair play

Thats a relief isnt it ?

I would imagine that most Muslims wanting to travel to the US.have centuries of history as well. Why do you deserve more rights than you are willing to give them ?

That doesnt seem fair does it ?

Most Muslims have Centuries of history in America?

Muslims have zero history in Europa, Islam has never belonged in Europa, this is what all the Crusades were about, stopping Islam coming to take over Europa.

I have nothing against Muslims per se, I'm quite happy for them to stay in Islamic nations amongst their own peoples. They are so anti-Western in every way, why do they want to come to the West? They come to West and live exactly as they do in Islamic nations, the dress, the food, the Mosques, the women covering up etc. They don't in general integrate nor do they have any intention of integrating....but they demand that WE change to suit THEM....and you think this is okay?

As the saying goes, when in Roma do as the Romans. If not, then f-ck off.

Thats a relief isnt it ?

I would imagine that most Muslims wanting to travel to the US.have centuries of history as well. Why do you deserve more rights than you are willing to give them ?

That doesnt seem fair does it ?

Most Muslims have Centuries of history in America?

Muslims have zero history in Europa, Islam has never belonged in Europa, this is what all the Crusades were about, stopping Islam coming to take over Europa.

I have nothing against Muslims per se, I'm quite happy for them to stay in Islamic nations amongst their own peoples. They are so anti-Western in every way, why do they want to come to the West? They come to West and live exactly as they do in Islamic nations, the dress, the food, the Mosques, the women covering up etc. They don't in general integrate nor do they have any intention of integrating....but they demand that WE change to suit THEM....and you think this is okay?

As the saying goes, when in Roma do as the Romans. If not, then f-ck off.

There is a raft of nonsense contained in this posting but I will just reiterate my previous point. Why is it ok for you to travel freely but you would deny this to law abiding Muslims ?

Could I also suggest that you learn a little about European history before making such silly comments.

This would be an appropriate for a harmless minority like say, homeless people. But if you rape a land for generations, it's probably not wise to import it's people into your own lands.

Yes, I mean, it really is that simple. That some people can't understand this is what, showing depth of denial?
More like an obtuseness. Most people think along the lines of their own vested interest.

Most people would think from the few innocuous posts I've made on this thread that I'm rabidly anti-muslim, but nothing could be further from the truth. I'm like Gene Wilder's charlie and the chocolate factory.."wait..stop..don't..."(insincerity).

I don't care at all. :D

I think Tommy is possibly in that group that SassyIrishLass mentioned yesterday, the Leftist men who for some reason are peeing sitting down, as opposed to doing it in the normal manner.
No, I think Tommy is a normal everyday, run of the mill Muslim man. Good folk. I have gone to school with them. I have had them as friends and colleges.

I have very good friends, that don't have any religious beliefs, that married into Arab families. This xenophobia is pointless, it really is.

When it is part of your everyday life, and you meet folk in person, you know, you just know.

When I moved back to my home town, I found that even there, a middle eastern family resides. My son grew up with one of their kids. I don't think he gives a damn about the Muslim faith, but who knows? Like my kid, the big basketball game was more important to him tonight than, "Allah." What the hell does a 14 year old boy in a farming community in the mid-west care about that shit for? He goes to the public school, and it is a pretty conservative place, there is no prayer rugs or turning to Mecca there. Hell, they don't even mention the Christian god, and their is a Church on every corner in this town.

I always thought that was weird, because in this little village, and I do mean village, there isn't a single Jew in sight.

So Lucy, your contention that, "You just can't tell," is utter hogwash. When people come here and integrate and become Americans, it is a pretty safe bet they don't want to destroy their own homes.

But when they sequester themselves away from the community they move to and still take trips back to the Middle East, and think the culture that they have made their home in is part of the Devil's work, then you might have a case.

There doesnt seem to be a distinction being made between Muslims and Islamic extremists.

The "baddies" are a tiny fraction of the world Muslim population so surely it is wrong to tar all Muslims as terrorists.

Demonizing whole communities for the actions of a few is the road to the gas chamber.
Take a look at Europe, your "small fraction" seems to be doing a pretty good job terrorizing the women of an entire continent.

This would be an appropriate for a harmless minority like say, homeless people. But if you rape a land for generations, it's probably not wise to import it's people into your own lands.

Yes, I mean, it really is that simple. That some people can't understand this is what, showing depth of denial?
More like an obtuseness. Most people think along the lines of their own vested interest.

Most people would think from the few innocuous posts I've made on this thread that I'm rabidly anti-muslim, but nothing could be further from the truth. I'm like Gene Wilder's charlie and the chocolate factory.."wait..stop..don't..."(insincerity).

I think Tommy is possibly in that group that SassyIrishLass mentioned yesterday, the Leftist men who for some reason are peeing sitting down, as opposed to doing it in the normal manner.
No, I think Tommy is a normal everyday, run of the mill Muslim man. Good folk. I have gone to school with them. I have had them as friends and colleges.

I have very good friends, that don't have any religious beliefs, that married into Arab families. This xenophobia is pointless, it really is.

When it is part of your everyday life, and you meet folk in person, you know, you just know.

When I moved back to my home town, I found that even there, a middle eastern family resides. My son grew up with one of their kids. I don't think he gives a damn about the Muslim faith, but who knows? Like my kid, the big basketball game was more important to him tonight than, "Allah." What the hell does a 14 year old boy in a farming community in the mid-west care about that shit for? He goes to the public school, and it is a pretty conservative place, there is no prayer rugs or turning to Mecca there. Hell, they don't even mention the Christian god, and their is a Church on every corner in this town.

I always thought that was weird, because in this little village, and I do mean village, there isn't a single Jew in sight.

So Lucy, your contention that, "You just can't tell," is utter hogwash. When people come here and integrate and become Americans, it is a pretty safe bet they don't want to destroy their own homes.

But when they sequester themselves away from the community they move to and still take trips back to the Middle East, and think the culture that they have made their home in is part of the Devil's work, then you might have a case.
Good post. I wonder If the muslim family had a few growing pains at first?

Good post. I wonder If the muslim family had a few growing pains at first?

It wouldn't surprise me.

There doesnt seem to be a distinction being made between Muslims and Islamic extremists.

The "baddies" are a tiny fraction of the world Muslim population so surely it is wrong to tar all Muslims as terrorists.

Demonizing whole communities for the actions of a few is the road to the gas chamber.
Take a look at Europe, your "small fraction" seems to be doing a pretty good job terrorizing the women of an entire continent.

But they arent are they ? Life in Europe goes on much as it always has.

So this has been the norm in Europe, for how long?
images

images
I think that you might find that rape has been a worldwide issue since the dawn of time. You are lucky not to have it in the US.

images
I think that you might find that rape has been a worldwide issue since the dawn of time. You are lucky not to have it in the US.
No doubt. However the organized targeting of infidel women by gangs of men has really only been around for 1400 years or so. The fact is countries like Sweden did not have a problem of mass targeted rape until the muhamadens
showed up. Of course they are just following muhamed's example so I guess we should just accept it in the name of cultural diversity.

I think if you want to state that some muslim men are rapists that would obviously be accurate. However if you want to demonize several billion people because of this then you need to give your head a shake.

Here is a BBC article which sheds more light on this.

Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News

As you can see the truth is a little more complicated than it can seem from a simplistic Nazi standpoint.

images
No doubt. However the organized targeting of infidel women by gangs of men has really only been around for 1400 years or so. The fact is countries like Sweden did not have a problem of mass targeted rape until the muhamadens
showed up. Of course they are just following muhamed's example so I guess we should just accept it in the name of cultural diversity.

"As you can see the truth is a little more complicated than it can seem from a simplistic Nazi standpoint"

I don't seek to demonize all muslims, I seek to demonize islam. A religion that sees infidel women as toys to be used, abused, sold, discarded or killed at will.

This idea that it is merely a few "bad apples" is ridiculous. You might want to read up on some polling done by reputable organisations on the views of this "benign" mythology.

As far as the term nazi goes, it is a more accurate description of islam than it will ever be of me. It also seems to be the fall back accusation of European govts and media. Don't like your daughter getting attacked by gangs of muslim men on new years eve? You're a nazi. Don't like gangs of muslim men selling 1400 little girls for sex in England? You're a nazi.

It's sad to watch entire cultures turn their backs on their own children, all in the name of being politically correct

You are a silly fellow. There are several million muslims living in America. There must be a load of American girls that are being :

"used, abused, sold, discarded or killed at will."

It used to be the Jews and now its the Muslims. Fascism is still alive and kicking.

"As you can see the truth is a little more complicated than it can seem from a simplistic Nazi standpoint"

I don't seek to demonize all muslims, I seek to demonize islam. A religion that sees infidel women as toys to be used, abused, sold, discarded or killed at will.

This idea that it is merely a few "bad apples" is ridiculous. You might want to read up on some polling done by reputable organisations on the views of this "benign" mythology.

As far as the term nazi goes, it is a more accurate description of islam than it will ever be of me. It also seems to be the fall back accusation of European govts and media. Don't like your daughter getting attacked by gangs of muslim men on new years eve? You're a nazi. Don't like gangs of muslim men selling 1400 little girls for sex in England? You're a nazi.

It's sad to watch entire cultures turn their backs on their own children, all in the name of being politically correct

You are a silly fellow. There are several million muslims living in America. There must be a load of American girls that are being :

It used to be the Jews and now its the Muslims. Fascism is still alive and kicking.

I can assure you we've had our problems and it's getting worse. I have a niece in a school with a large muslim population and the problems are continuous. Of course we don't bury our heads in the sand and we confront such things head on. If the school doesn't address the problem the police will, if the police don't address the problem we will. More than one of these little rapists in training have been found in a pool of his own blood. Seems to be a more effective route than issuing guidelines on the proper way to flirt.

Fascism, what a joke. Islam is the single most fascist ideology on the planet. Sharia? Being governed by a religious totalitarian institution is not fascist? The infidels living as second class citizens is not fascists? Whether you like it or not, that is the real islam. Sadly the future generations of europe are going to find out the hard way.

You are off the scale sir. Beating up little kids because of their religion. What a hero you are.

I can assure you we've had our problems and it's getting worse. I have a niece in a school with a large muslim population and the problems are continuous. Of course we don't bury our heads in the sand and we confront such things head on. If the school doesn't address the problem the police will, if the police don't address the problem we will. More than one of these little rapists in training have been found in a pool of his own blood. Seems to be a more effective route than issuing guidelines on the proper way to flirt.

Fascism, what a joke. Islam is the single most fascist ideology on the planet. Sharia? Being governed by a religious totalitarian institution is not fascist? The infidels living as second class citizens is not fascists? Whether you like it or not, that is the real islam. Sadly the future generations of europe are going to find out the hard way.

You are off the scale sir. Beating up little kids because of their religion. What a hero you are.

Wrong. Beating scum for attacking our daughters. You may not have a problem with 16 yr old males grabbing 12 yr old girls by the crotch and telling them they're going to stick their dick in the girls mouth, I do. Besides I'm not the one doing the beating, it's generally the older brothers of the girls involved. If that doesn't get the message across then they deal with the likes of me. And a beating will be the least of their problems. There's an old saying, don't start no sh#@, won't be any.

I think you are making things up to justify something that is beyond the pale. It does sound like you get a lot of pleasure from abusing kids though. Weirdo !

I think you are making things up to justify something that is beyond the pale. It does sound like you get a lot of pleasure from abusing kids though. Weirdo !
Well of course you do. It must not fit your rosy colored world view, how could it be true? Bad things never happen, it's all a conspiracy from fascists.

Fortunately for me, through citizen initiative we've removed the likes of you from our school administration and such matters are now directly referred to the police. Much to the chagrin of the former school administrators who continued with their "we'll have a nice talk" with the perps and who accomplished nothing but teaching impunity to the trash. Same old thing if it doesn't make liberals feel warm and fuzzy it can't be true. Although I shouldn't use the term liberals as the left in the US are no longer what have traditionally been thought of as liberals.

As far as my views go, there are very few things I view as sacred in this world, children top that short list. I will defend them by all means necessary.

Forum List

Back