?buen vecino?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, where are all the huzzahs and hoorays for Mexico's Southern Border Plan from the usual suspects who think every illegal alien is from Mexico (hell, some of these idiots think anyone from any part of Latin America is 'Mexican') and constantly spout nonsense about bombing/annexing/fining our southern neighbor?

The only reason Mexico is "protecting" its southern border is that those fleeing north from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua no longer have the money to bribe the guards on that border.

The only reason Mexico is "protecting" its southern border is that those fleeing north from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, and Nicaragua no longer have the money to bribe the guards on that border.

Link?

Link?

What the hell do you need a link for?

Mexico has always had extremely strict immigration laws. Like most of its legal system, enforcement of ALL laws is based upon who comes up with the money to bribe which officials.

There have been many articles about people crossing the southern borders and I've posted no few of them on this forum. If you didn't read them then, I'm not about to go back and hunt them down now.

Link?

What the hell do you need a link for?.....

You made a categorical statement that you can either support with evidence or not.

Well, here's one categorical statement I CAN back - you have no idea how to write Spanish.

Your thread title should have been -
¿Buen vecino?

Link?

You made a categorical statement that you can either support with evidence or not.

Well, here's one categorical statement I CAN back - you have no idea how to write Spanish.

¿Buen vecino?

I don't have the Spanish keyboard loaded, smart guy. Thanks for admitting you can't backup your statement.

Link?

¿Buen vecino?

I don't have the Spanish keyboard loaded, smart guy. Thanks for admitting you can't backup your statement.

Don't need anything but know which Alt+ to use.

img_3739.jpg

Mexico’s southern border with Guatemala is notoriously porous. Unlike the U.S.-Mexico border, which is sewed up with a massive fence and guarded by armed border agents, drones, and cameras, Mexico’s southern border is almost imperceptible. @ As Mexico Tightens Its Southern Border, Central American Migrants Find New Routes North

Forum List

Back