Records show Dr. Ford is not a licensed pyschologist, may have committed perjury

Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.

If this is actually true which time will tell it must prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Democrats are so far gone they can't even figure out how not to get caught lying. Or, maybe they just don't care because they realize the public is to far gone as well. Hide it in plain view and it will go right over their heads.

She can surely have her fake paper trail covered up though , it's being rumored she is also related to someone who works in the CIA.

This is really the best you've got?

Wow.
Just tell yourself your own story im sure you can make it fit what you want to beieve.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-29_0-3-6.png
    upload_2018-9-29_0-3-6.png
    255.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
She teaches it

You don’t have to be licensed if you are not practicing. She has a PhD in it which makes her a Psychologist
Doesn't matter the field, if you have a PhD, you are a doctor.

Besides, who's to say she wasn't practising and decided to teach?

You don't need a license to teach. You just have to have the right resume.
God help anyone this nut counseled. She is as fucked up a human as I’ve seen
She is not counseling...she is teaching

She teaches it

You don’t have to be licensed if you are not practicing. She has a PhD in it which makes her a Psychologist

That in effect is counseling. My comment was meant to cause one to ponder of her abilities. Those of which have been ridiculed and said to be inferior by those students.

She teaches it

That in effect is counseling. My comment was meant to cause one to ponder of her abilities. Those of which have been ridiculed and said to be inferior by those students.
^ is this engrish?

She teaches it

^ is this engrish?
What don’t you understand?

^ is this engrish?
To ponder of her abilities? Those of which have...

Try again

^ is this engrish?
To ponder of her abilities? Those of which have...

Try again
Oh no. I’m going to grammar hell on a Friday!

She teaches it

Good let her operate on ewe!

rightwinger has never worked with people like Ford. I have.

I’ve posted many times about avoiding people like her. My experience has taught me that women like Ford usually have some deep rooted issues that steer people away from them.

There’s a reason why her friend is saying she wasn’t at any party Ford described.

It’s a party that only happened in Fords head.

Last edited:
Records Show Dr. Ford Is Not A Licensed Psychologist, May Have Committed Perjury

Testifying under oath before the Senate Judiciary Committee, Christine Blasey Ford identified herself as a ‘psychologist,’ but records indict this is a false statement under California law. Someone at Stanford University also appears to have caught the blunder and edited Ford’s faculty page.

If this is actually true which time will tell it must prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Democrats are so far gone they can't even figure out how not to get caught lying. Or, maybe they just don't care because they realize the public is to far gone as well. Hide it in plain view and it will go right over their heads.

She can surely have her fake paper trail covered up though , it's being rumored she is also related to someone who works in the CIA.

This is really the best you've got?

Wow.

It's more than the Democrats they have on Kavanaugh!

Forum List

Back