Facts About Judaism

lol the Pharisees bogged the culture down in mindless legalisms to afar worse degree than the Sadducee would dream of, the Church Ladies' of Judaism and even more discriminatory and racist on the whole, with a minority of exceptions. the 'Racial Purity' laws by the time of the Christian era were bizarre jokes. No wonder the Romans found the assholes annoying; who wouldn't have?

anyone out there know anything about the
"racial purity laws" of the Pharisees? Pic
alludes to them incessantly. hashev? do you know?

lots of people found the Pharisees annoying.
Martin Luther was one---Adolf Hitler was another. They were true to the Roman cause. There were more----eg Constantine. TWO of the most early and aggressive of the of the ANNOYED was Pontius Pilate and his pal Caiaphas Both
are whitewashed in the NT.
I know they were enacted here in the 1600’s by the British and that’s why we have racial issues here that other nations which imported slaves don’t have today.

where is "here" and what are "they"?
Here is America.

And they are every other western nation other than America that imported slaves.

Only something like 6% of the slaves that were exported were exported to America. So why is America the only nation that has experienced racial division? The answer is that no other nation had laws preventing the mixing of races. So in all other nations blacks were assimilated into their culture.

I heard about this from Thomas Sowell.

Actually it's because Christian white people are credulous enough to believe they're obligated to somehow make it all better, while the largely Catholic and native cultures of South America would just laugh at such silly nonsense about guilt for stuff that happened hundreds of years ago, and we certainly see no great Pity Party from any Africans over slavery. If it weren't for rich white liberals who are fine with handing out other peoples' money and subjecting working class whites to all sorts of discrimination to assuage their own guilt without suffering anything themselves we wouldn't be hearing about it now; but it's a lucrative industry now, and the parasites are greedy. But, as long as they only screw over white proles, it's OK. Black slaves were treated better than most poor white immigrants, by a long shot, and that history is well documented, by some of the same 'abolitionists' that opposed slavery. Not any money in that, though.
I’m talking about all of it. Up to and including today. No other nation which imported salves experienced the racial divide like we did.

It’s because the races weren’t allowed to mix. Makes perfect sense.

Fucking British.

Martin Luther was one---Adolf Hitler was another. They were true to the Roman cause. There were more----eg Constantine. TWO of the most early and aggressive of the of the ANNOYED was Pontius Pilate and his pal Caiaphas Both
I know they were enacted here in the 1600’s by the British and that’s why we have racial issues here that other nations which imported slaves don’t have today.

Here is America.

And they are every other western nation other than America that imported slaves.

Only something like 6% of the slaves that were exported were exported to America. So why is America the only nation that has experienced racial division? The answer is that no other nation had laws preventing the mixing of races. So in all other nations blacks were assimilated into their culture.

Actually it's because Christian white people are credulous enough to believe they're obligated to somehow make it all better, while the largely Catholic and native cultures of South America would just laugh at such silly nonsense about guilt for stuff that happened hundreds of years ago, and we certainly see no great Pity Party from any Africans over slavery. If it weren't for rich white liberals who are fine with handing out other peoples' money and subjecting working class whites to all sorts of discrimination to assuage their own guilt without suffering anything themselves we wouldn't be hearing about it now; but it's a lucrative industry now, and the parasites are greedy. But, as long as they only screw over white proles, it's OK. Black slaves were treated better than most poor white immigrants, by a long shot, and that history is well documented, by some of the same 'abolitionists' that opposed slavery. Not any money in that, though.
I’m talking about all of it. Up to and including today. No other nation which imported salves experienced the racial divide like we did.

Fucking British.

I'll disagree. How many black neighborhoods do you see in the Me, outside of Egypt? Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi, all had massive black slave traffic over the centuries, and one would think a black African never set foot in the region. That's because they killed them all after a major slave revolt, and then kept killing the new ones as soon as they were no longer useful, and literally cut babies out of their mother's bellies if a black female got pregnant. That's why there is no 'NAACP' in the ME, no one left to snivel.

Here is America.

Fucking British.

South America is run by pure blood Spanish and German families that never inter-marry with Indians, mestizos, or blacks. They rule most of the continent and Central America.

It’s because the races weren’t allowed to mix.

Tell that to Thomas Jefferson...

image.jpg

I don't think any 'pure African blood' blacks even exist in the U.S. descended from former slave families. None of those on that PBS show about DNA tests and ancestors of famous people have come up with any. And, in any case, many ethnic groups have sizable self-isolating groups, whether black, Jewish, Irish, or any other. Fun Reconstruction Fact:

Another weak seam in the Republican fabric joined predominately mulatto antebellum free Negroes and the largely black ex-slaves.

In Louisiana and N. Carolina, the early monopolization of black leadership by the mulatto class aroused the color and class tensions never far from the surface in the black community.

A mulatto candidate for the 1868 constitutional convention in South Carolina said: “ If ever there is a ****** government – an unmixed ****** government – established in South Carolina, I shall move.”

On the other side, a black leader said of the mulattoes: “To what race do they belong? … I know that my ancestors trod the burning sands of Africa, but why should men in whose veins run a great preponderance of white blood seek to specially ally themselves with the black man, prate of 'our race', when they are simply mongrels.”

p.560, Ordeal By Fire – The Civil War and Reconstruction - James McPherson, Knopf, 1982.

Here is America.

Fucking British.

South America is run by pure blood Spanish and German families that never inter-marry with Indians, mestizos, or blacks. They rule most of the continent and Central America.

SO? what point do you imagine you have made? There are lots of societies that do
"CASTES"------however that "pure blood" thing is always a myth. Human beans
INTERSCREW WTF does PIC think a MESTIZO is?

Here is America.

Fucking British.

I'll disagree. How many black neighborhoods do you see in the Me, outside of Egypt? Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi, all had massive black slave traffic over the centuries, and one would think a black African never set foot in the region. That's because they killed them all after a major slave revolt, and then kept killing the new ones as soon as they were no longer useful, and literally cut babies out of their mother's bellies if a black female got pregnant. That's why there is no 'NAACP' in the ME, no one left to snivel.

In 1982 the HUMAN GENOME project was still in progress. ----try to keep up

It’s because the races weren’t allowed to mix.

Tell that to Thomas Jefferson...

image.jpg
Sure. So what? There are laws against murder and murders still occur.

The fact remains that as a rule interracial marriage was against the law and this more than anything else prevented the blacks from being assimilated into America.

Here is America.

Fucking British.

I am talking about western nations that imported slaves. Not Muslim countries.

Here is America.

Fucking British.

Seems to me that they have had their fair share of racial strife too.

http://www.jewfaq.org/index.shtml

Many people know very little about Judaism. This site will answer most any questions you have.
Not all Jews do things exactly the same. There are 3 main denominations:Orthodox, Conservative and Reform. Orthodox are the most dedicated of the 3. Reform are the most casual.

Jews are a tiny minority. There are only 13 million Jews worldwide, which represents only 0.2% of the population.

I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish as per the DNA test my sister had done. The one thing I'm interested in are the rulers of the Jews, and how membership in the learned elders of Zion is determined.

http://www.jewfaq.org/index.shtml

Many people know very little about Judaism. This site will answer most any questions you have.
Not all Jews do things exactly the same. There are 3 main denominations:Orthodox, Conservative and Reform. Orthodox are the most dedicated of the 3. Reform are the most casual.

Jews are a tiny minority. There are only 13 million Jews worldwide, which represents only 0.2% of the population.

I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish as per the DNA test my sister had done. The one thing I'm interested in are the rulers of the Jews, and how membership in the learned elders of Zion is determined.

Sign In:
Elder Of Ziyon on Twitter

The "Elders of Zion" is a fabrication; a hoax. Henry Ford funded an effort to spread it around to attract the stupid and gullible in the U.S. population. Looks like it worked in some segments of society.

The "Elders of Zion" is a fabrication; a hoax. Henry Ford funded an effort to spread it around to attract the stupid and gullible in the U.S. population. Looks like it worked in some segments of society.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, published at the turn of the 20th Century, were discredited. Not the leaders of the Jewish faith.

Forum List

Back