Fact: Food industry uses beaver anal secretions to flavor your food

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-11-30_10-9-5.png

Safety assessment of castoreum extract as a food ingredient. - PubMed - NCBI
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FACT: Food industry uses beaver anal secretions to “flavor” your food!

Have you ever tried eating “beaver butt?” If you think you haven’t, then think again.

Millions of people around the world are now consuming or, at least, have consumed “beaver butt” without knowing what it is or that they’ve eaten it.

Beaver butt, also called “castoreum,” is emitted from the castor sacs within the beaver’s anus. The animals use this slimy brown substance to mark its territory; us humans, however, now use it as an additive usually labeled “natural flavoring” — vanilla, strawberry and raspberry are the most common flavors.

upload_2017-11-30_10-11-57.png

===========================================================================

If society wasn't so fkn pathetic stupid and trusting of their parental gov.'s like FDA, EPA they'd actually figure out how severely they are deceived by corporate powers that care more about your money and that is it.

View attachment 163542

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever tried eating “beaver butt?” If you think you haven’t, then think again.

Millions of people around the world are now consuming or, at least, have consumed “beaver butt” without knowing what it is or that they’ve eaten it.

Beaver butt, also called “castoreum,” is emitted from the castor sacs within the beaver’s anus. The animals use this slimy brown substance to mark its territory; us humans, however, now use it as an additive usually labeled “natural flavoring” — vanilla, strawberry and raspberry are the most common flavors.

View attachment 163543

If society wasn't so fkn pathetic stupid and trusting of their parental gov.'s like FDA, EPA they'd actually figure out how severely they are deceived by corporate powers that care more about your money and that is it.

I eat dirty water hot dogs from Street Vendors in NYC so this doesn't really scare me.

• Banned
View attachment 163542

View attachment 163543

I eat dirty water hot dogs from Street Vendors in NYC so this doesn't really scare me.

Yeah guess it's no different than those who think aborted fetal cells are used in pepsi......................... as society denies it all as being fake information. Which once again if trained idiots weren't so indoctrinated they can easily find it on any medical site ................LMFAO but they prefer to keep trust in faith in a Gov. that they think protects them and keeps them safe bahahah.

View attachment 163542

View attachment 163543

Would like to say I'm surprised...

but I'm not.

There are actually people whose job is to collect beaver anal gland secretions.

And I bet Canada is trying to take those jobs. Fuckin' Nova Scotians.

Yep thanks for proving your stupidity and being totally retarded look at the site asshoel.. YOu can't see the FACT and INFORMATION ON IT MORON

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO READ FIRST OR GET GLASSES IF YO UARE THAT DUMB

View attachment 163551
View attachment 163553

This better ya nut?

Oh yeah I forgot you are a dainty little snowflake who needs to hide from real information. Because weak minds really can't handle the real world.

So continue to hide in your fantasy world let us know how that works out for you when there is possibly a world with no Government order cause everything goes belly up LOL....

View attachment 163542

View attachment 163543

Yum, I love beaver...

Yep thanks for proving your stupidity and being totally retarded look at the site asshoel.. YOu can't see the FACT and INFORMATION ON IT MORON

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO READ FIRST OR GET GLASSES IF YO UARE THAT DUMB

View attachment 163551
View attachment 163553

This better ya nut?

Oh yeah I forgot you are a dainty little snowflake who needs to hide from real information. Because weak minds really can't handle the real world.

So continue to hide in your fantasy world let us know how that works out for you when there is possibly a world with no Government order cause everything goes belly up LOL....
You'r too easy lol.

I'm going to remove the leash now so behave.

Big deal. Like I've never tongued a beaver's asshole before. :dunno:

Most asses love being deceived because they do it themselves. Maybe some assholes don't give a fk what they eat , but will one day when they realize their ass is laying in a bad from cancer when it might not have happened had weak little cowards stood up and fought for " SAFE FOOD and or WATER" until it happens to most cowards personally they don' t give a rats ass.

Just like nobody gave a fk to the people in Michigan whose kids were getting sick, and people were getting sick and dying, getting cancer ................

Yep who gives a rats ass................

Most asses love being deceived because they do it themselves. Maybe some assholes don't give a fk what they eat , but will one day when they realize their ass is laying in a bad from cancer when it might not have happened had weak little cowards stood up and fought for " SAFE FOOD and or WATER" until it happens to most cowards personally they don' t give a rats ass.

Just like nobody gave a fk to the people in Michigan whose kids were getting sick, and people were getting sick and dying, getting cancer ................

:biggrin: :dig::udaman: :p ;)

View attachment 163542

View attachment 163543

Condiment?

Fast food is serving all kinds of crazy shit these days.

One day before I went over to Saudi Arabia, my friend wanted to introduce me to Sushi. We went over to the bar, and I did not like raw fish, but the boiled octopus tentacle and shrimp were okay in the Sushi rolls. I am no fan of it, but if I was in need of sustenance I would eat it. When we got back to our rooms, my buddies roommate asked him where we went, and he replied about the Sushi bar. At that time his roommate put a big wad of chewing tobacco into his mouth and said' Sushi, there is no way I would put that shit into my mouth". We just about peed out pants, how funny that was...

Forum List

Back