Fact Checking Trump's Yemen Raid Claims

Did they fuck up bigly when they warned him what would happen if they prematurely pulled out of Iraq? Did he listen?
Bush signed the withdrawal, Obama had no choice.

What part of COMMANDER IN CHEIF do you not understand?

The paultry amount of troops Obama was offering to keep in Iraq was not worth the political opportunity cost to Iraqi politicians to extend the Status of Forces Agreement. The Obama admin knew they wanted more than the 3,000 troops offered in order to renew the SOFA but if he renewed it he would be breaking a campaign promise. Once again, politics over sound foreign policy. In addition, the United States are well known to twist arms in geopolitical relationships in order to get their way: Especially when it comes to national defense issues. Obama simply offered nothing to the Iraqis and said "ho hum" when he refused to strike a deal including more troops than what he wanted to offer. Then he blamed the Iraqis for his failure to negotiate a SOFA and pointed to President Bush. And now SURPRISE FUCK STICK, were still in Iraq WITHOUT A SOFA fighting an enemy derived from Obamas failure to put national security before politics. So much for blameing it it on Bush! Any more water you want to carry for Obamas reckless foreign policy?

what plan was that? You know he doesn't write them up right? You should direct your attention to the leaders he was referring to when he campaigned. They are still the same right now. you only confirm his concern as candidate trump.
Actually Tramp said many times during the campaign that HE had a PLAN to defeat ISIS so thoroughly and completely and hit them so hard that our heads would spin, but it was a secret.
I know his secret. He's going to do what Obama didn't; listen to his military. That plan works for me.
And HIS military fucked up bigly.

Did they fuck up bigly when they warned him what would happen if they prematurely pulled out of Iraq? Did he listen? How does the Middle East look today? Is the post Obama Middle East better than the pre Obama Middle East? How exactly is it the military's fault when their Commander in Cheif places politics above foreign policy?
they warned about starting the iraq adventure and provided unwanted facts. were terminated. shinseki, e.g.

Which proves my point. Listen to your military.

Actually Tramp said many times during the campaign that HE had a PLAN to defeat ISIS so thoroughly and completely and hit them so hard that our heads would spin, but it was a secret.
I know his secret. He's going to do what Obama didn't; listen to his military. That plan works for me.
And HIS military fucked up bigly.

Did they fuck up bigly when they warned him what would happen if they prematurely pulled out of Iraq? Did he listen? How does the Middle East look today? Is the post Obama Middle East better than the pre Obama Middle East? How exactly is it the military's fault when their Commander in Cheif places politics above foreign policy?
they warned about starting the iraq adventure and provided unwanted facts. were terminated. shinseki, e.g.

Which proves my point. Listen to your military.
i agree. and especially if you have the option of not starting a war.

In Tramp's hands.
In the hands of Obama generals.....Trumps generals were not in place...get it right stop watching Fake news!
Fuck ups Gen. James Mattis and Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr were Tramp's generals, not Obama's. Stop mindlessly parroting Tramp's fake news alternate facts.

Indeed Obama fired Mattis for telling him the truth about Iran. 40 years of service and not event the courtesy of a phone call from the President when he was fired. Of course, Mattis is widley popular around military circles for his knowledge and skill. When Mattis speaks people listen. When Mattis warned against Iran to Obama he was fired for dicking with the Presidents legacy. Indeed, Mattis is Trumps general. An alpha male a Marine who shoots it straight. Not a political ideologue who is willing to carry water for the President. He is a refreshing breath of air after a shitty eight years.
And fuck up Mattis and fuck up Dunford fucked up Tramp's plan in Yemen, so Obama was smart to shit can the Tramp fuck ups.

Survey: Career-Oriented Troops Favor Trump Over Clinton | Military.com
Poll finds Romney with 40-point lead among active, reserve military troops

Imagine being Commander in Cheif with an overwhelming amount of your own troops attempting to fire your ass. They know what's up. Seems to me that they like having Trump in charge over the option of Clinton.

To the LWNJs on this board it was a mission failure because more AQ fighters were killed than American fighters. For LWNJs to consider the mission a success all of the Americans would have to be captured and decapitated on YouTube.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, presented the plan over dinner at the White House, on Jan. 25, to Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and his political strategist Steve Bannon. Trump approved the plan then and there.
Presented the Obama plan.
No, the Mattis/Dunford/Trump plan. Obama was long gone.

That is not correct, but continue to play stupid, it is pretty funny.

Secretary of Defense James Mattis and Gen. Joseph Dunford Jr., chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, presented the plan over dinner at the White House, on Jan. 25, to Trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner, and his political strategist Steve Bannon. Trump approved the plan then and there.
Presented the Obama plan.
No, the Mattis/Dunford/Trump plan. Obama was long gone.
That is not correct, but continue to play stupid, it is pretty funny.
If Obama was still president there would not have been the Yemeni fuck up.
Tramp and HIS generals own the fuck up 100%

If the Easter Bunny really brought all the candy, I wouldn't have to visit Walgreens, but reality is what it is. Yes, Obama would have let that little girl stay a hostage for a long time.

If the Easter Bunny really brought all the candy, I wouldn't have to visit Walgreens, but reality is what it is. Yes, Obama would have let that little girl stay a hostage for a long time.
So Tramp murdering her was a mercy killing. :cuckoo:

Oh gee another drunken far left drone bash Trump thread!

You did not care when Obama killed people..

Obama told a lie as well:

Drone strikes killed one civilian in 2016, Obama administration says

Nearly 90 Percent Of People Killed In Recent Drone Strikes Were Not The Target | The Huffington Post

Better hold your own to the same standards that you will hold others!

Proves this is nothing but a hyper partisan bash thread using the far left npr as "facts"..

Thread's about Trump dufus.

but but but Obaammmma (but but but Boooooosh).

All administrations have lied or distorted the facts at one time or the other, but none have so blatantly and consistently as the Trump Administration. It's truly bizarre because it's easily refuted and all you guys do is say, but the other guy lied. Doesn't it bother you at all?
Just one time I'd like to have this ubiquitous "US OFFICIAL" (who NEVER wishes to be identified but ALWAYS seems to have the 'inside goods' on ANY REP about ANYTHING) and ONLY speaks to the LIB MSM "on condition of anonymity" show his fucking face! Just ONE TIME!
Everytime you put up a claim based on what this "unnamed US official" supposedly knows you look like an idiot! Fucking wise up!
I recently interviewed an "unnamed source" who is an 'official, whatever the fuck that means.
He said he has seen secret US Government documents which PROVE President Bush and Karl Rove personally planted the bombs which brought down the Twin Towers!
NO SHIT! He's actually SEEN THE DOCUMENTS!!!!!
I mean REALLY! NO SHIT!!!!

The raid killed TWELVE children... One of which was a baby.
How many "children"and women did the fucking sand monkeys drag along with them to use as human shields????
How many of these human shields were killed by the drone strikes BONOBO ordered to be carried out????
These 'women' were well armed and engaged the Seals in a fire fight.
Tough shit for them.
Frankly they weren't leading much of a decent life anyway and their "children" had ZERO decent futures to look forward to.

Oh gee another drunken far left drone bash Trump thread!

You did not care when Obama killed people..

Obama told a lie as well:

Drone strikes killed one civilian in 2016, Obama administration says

Nearly 90 Percent Of People Killed In Recent Drone Strikes Were Not The Target | The Huffington Post

Better hold your own to the same standards that you will hold others!

Proves this is nothing but a hyper partisan bash thread using the far left npr as "facts"..

Thread's about Trump dufus.

but but but Obaammmma (but but but Boooooosh).

All administrations have lied or distorted the facts at one time or the other, but none have so blatantly and consistently as the Trump Administration. It's truly bizarre because it's easily refuted and all you guys do is say, but the other guy lied. Doesn't it bother you at all?
Just one time I'd like to have this ubiquitous "US OFFICIAL" (who NEVER wishes to be identified but ALWAYS seems to have the 'inside goods' on ANY REP about ANYTHING) and ONLY speaks to the LIB MSM "on condition of anonymity" show his fucking face! Just ONE TIME!
Everytime you put up a claim based on what this "unnamed US official" supposedly knows you look like an idiot! Fucking wise up!
I recently interviewed an "unnamed source" who is an 'official, whatever the fuck that means.
He said he has seen secret US Government documents which PROVE President Bush and Karl Rove personally planted the bombs which brought down the Twin Towers!
NO SHIT! He's actually SEEN THE DOCUMENTS!!!!!
I mean REALLY! NO SHIT!!!!
This is why the integrity of the news outlets is so important. Most information is going to come from unnamed sources so that they are not endangering their careers or lives by releasing it.

Unfortunately, every major source of news has squandered what integrity and goodwill that they may have built up over the last few decades and their word is worth nothing now. We are all worse off for it.

Trump humps continue to lie as much as the Pathological liar in Chief to try to cover up his lies.
It's not working.

Forum List

Back