Fact-checkers are taking aim at American Sniper

Where is John Wayne when we really needed him? He would never snipe an Iraqi. He would have out drawn him in the middle of the street at high noon, and then give the dead guy a lecture on freedom, god, and the American way.....

The film draws a direct link between the events of 9/11 and the war in Iraq, forgetting completely that the war in Iraq had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. Not one of the attackers that day was in any way connected to Iraq. Thus to connect 9/11 to Iraq is delusional

No it didn't.
Kyle was in the Navy before 9/11.

The film draws a direct link between the events of 9/11 and the war in Iraq, forgetting completely that the war in Iraq had nothing whatsoever to do with 9/11. Not one of the attackers that day was in any way connected to Iraq. Thus to connect 9/11 to Iraq is delusional

No it didn't.
You can't expect facts to effect thier blind attacks of venom at soldiers. This has been the same since the 60s. Progressives hate soldiers and cops.

No it didn't.
You can't expect facts to effect thier blind attacks of venom at soldiers. This has been the same since the 60s. Progressives hate soldiers and cops.

It shows that they did not watch the move and are just believing the anti military crowd.

No it didn't.

It shows that they did not watch the move and are just believing the anti military crowd.
They are that crowd. They dont need facts to get in their way of spewing hate.

Yes.....and they take liberties with every story...even true ones...in Schindler's list....you know the speech at the end where he bemoans not giving more personal items to save more lives.....the real Oscar Schindler escaped with a small box of diamonds...apparently....and the workers in his factory.....had a secret stash of guns....they were trained secretly by other slave laborers who had been in the military....they didn't trust the altruistic nature of their guards when the war was coming to a close......

Joe is a lying scumbag. The only time he was near a soldier he wished he could spit on him but like the pussy he is he just sulked.

MOS 76Y30. I doubt you even know what that means, but it's shows my bona fides.
Unlike you i have never lied and said i served

Oh, I know. You'd probably have show up at the recruiters office showing the same nuttiness you show here, no fucking way they were giving YOU a gun.

Joe is a lying scumbag. The only time he was near a soldier he wished he could spit on him but like the pussy he is he just sulked.

Oh, I know. You'd probably have show up at the recruiters office showing the same nuttiness you show here, no fucking way they were giving YOU a gun.
Are you trying to insult me for saying you are a liar? I never signed up. I also never lied and said i did. You see I am not a scumbag like you

Are you trying to insult me for saying you are a liar? I never signed up. I also never lied and said i did. You see I am not a scumbag like you

No, guy, I'm insulting you because you are obviously one of the Crazy People who now run the right. And sadly, the GOP feels a need to pander to you.

No, guy, I'm insulting you because you are obviously one of the Crazy People who now run the right. And sadly, the GOP feels a need to pander to you.
Only to the perverse is my belifes crazy

I hope you did not take the firing pins out of the firearms in the supply room before you sent them out to combat units.

I hope you did not take the firing pins out of the firearms in the supply room before you sent them out to combat units.

Yeah, because obviously no one would have checked for that.

Now, the thing in, when I was in, I was as right wing as most of you nutters.

Today, I realize that the interest of Mutli-National Corporations are not the interests of America.

Yeah, because obviously no one would have checked for that.

Now, the thing in, when I was in, I was as right wing as most of you nutters.

Today, I realize that the interest of Mutli-National Corporations are not the interests of America.
Joe, you are a nutcase in your views but you are OK as a human being. That's all what counts at the end of the day.

Forum List

Back