Fact check: Reporter on CNN busts open new ad lie. Wife had iinsurance.

That the best they could find? lol

Obama ruined the entire healthcare system. Oh yes, people ARE going to die.

You just have to love it.

Even in the face of blatant lies and falsehoods, TM maintains her true partisan hack status.

If you ever needed a reason to ignore anything the woman says, it can be found right here in this thread.

Congratulations, TM. Your status as board punchline just just went up two notches...

Last edited:
That the best they could find? lol

Obama ruined the entire healthcare system. Oh yes, people ARE going to die.
Dear idiot,

more Americans are now covered

In theory. Out here in realityland, COBRA is too expensive for the unemployed and many new hires are contract laborers with no coverage. Obama lied, AGAIN.

And when your COBRA runs out, and you try to get private insurance, you get turned down for pre-existing conditions. Happened to me and the wife last month.

Dear idiot,

more Americans are now covered

In theory. Out here in realityland, COBRA is too expensive for the unemployed and many new hires are contract laborers with no coverage. Obama lied, AGAIN.

And when your COBRA runs out, and you try to get private insurance, you get turned down for pre-existing conditions. Happened to me and the wife last month.

Hoping for good health and an opportunity for coverage Rat.

this is what you cons do.

You work really hard to NOT understand the lives of regualr people.

Its why your party is dying

You have proof that his insurance was superior to hers?

LINK!!

Our party is dying?

How soon you forget about 2010.

Like it is a shock the Obama campaign lies thru it's teeth??

This is nothing new and we should not act surprised. The bad things is that it is not one sided. Politicians from both sides lie to the voters continually. This is a large part of the problem of why we are in the trouble we have. I have information from a reliable source that H. Reid's kids are working for a lobbyist and are not qualified for the job. There you go, turn about fair play.

Forum List

Back