Fact check: Reporter on CNN busts open new ad lie. Wife had iinsurance.

WOW, that ad is wrong on so many levels. Spotic should be utterly ashamed of himself. He is lying about his wife's death to help a politician who doesn't GIVE A CRAP about him!

Maybe his wife is in heaven, but he is certainly going to hell!

Time Line for the Ignorant:
'99 Romney Bain Managment to Run the Olympics (which he took from a corrupt/scandal plague venture that was hopeless in the red, give the mission to ease the pain and lose a little as possible, since making a profit was out of the question - yet he turned it around and put it in the Black - thing few Olympics do)

'01 The plant closes! Do people forget that this was RIGHT AFTER 9/11!!! The economy took a HUGE hit. Not to mention China has been hammering the Steel industry for decades, but ESPECIALLY after Bill Clinton removed trade barriers with China and stem rolled them into the WTO!!!
HOWEVER, THE LYING ASSHOLE STILL HAD INSURANCE AND SO DID HIS WIFE, VIA HER EMPLOYER!!!

'03 The lying asshole's wife leaves her job, but they still HAVE COBRA, so they're still insured for AT LEAST A YEAR!!! Mean while it 2 years since the plant closed!

'06 She dies!!! This is FIVE YEARS after the plant closed and roughly 2 years when their COBRA should have ran out!

'0

i wouldnt say he is going to hell. He still has time to repent. But this sure as heck doesnt look good

just like I said you would you people are spitting on this guy and laughing at his dead wife.

The man told his story and now you have to find a way to distroy him and his dead wifes memmory.

the balck heart cons

I don't usually say this kind of stuff. But I think this case merits it. You are a disgusting, lying, peice of trash for defending this mans attempt to use his wife to lie. May God have mercy on your soul.

this is what you cons do.

You work really hard to NOT understand the lives of regualr people.

Its why your party is dying

im pretty sure we understand ourselves fine. But you sure as heck work hard to ignore reality for political points.

The sad fact is that more people who have health insurance die than those that don't. Just because you have health insurance doesn't mean you will live forever. Everyone dies.

People die when they cant get healthcare.

its a fact of life

People die when they can get healthcare.

Fact is PEOPLE DIE. We are mortal. No one is going to live forever.

Stop pretending that government intervention is going to stop that. And stop lying for your own political gains.

Your problem is real voters understand what this family went through.

you dont need real voters to win elections, you need fewer voters to win elections

Everyone who has ever lived lost a loved one. And yet it's only this man who is lying about it for political purposes. Do you have any idea how sick and disgusting it is use your spouse that way? Do you honestly think the average person is going to approve of using to wife's death to lie about people? Seriously? You think this is a winning argument?

If I ever used my wife's death (may she live for a very long time) in such a despicable manner, I'd expect her to find a way to come back from the dead and kick my ass. You don't disrespect your spouse in such a hideous way if you are a decent person.

The fact that you are defending this stuff is a new low for you.

The really ironic thing here is libs want you to believe that this woman died because of Romney's heartlessness, yet he's the only one out there that enacted the government handout that they've always dreamed about. Romneycare.

People die, unless they vote Democrat.

That's why the non-living overwhelming support Democrats, it's buyers remorse

Still a powerful ad. Romney doesn't want to see that on the air.

Sure is, all lies and the average person will take it to heart. I don't see Obama taking the high road and asking this PAC to remove the ad.

I guess it says something about his character.

Still a powerful ad. Romney doesn't want to see that on the air.

Sure is, all lies and the average person will take it to heart. I don't see Obama taking the high road and asking this PAC to remove the ad.

I guess it says something about his character.

Perhaps it does....you're right. Not sure all of those were lies though. Romney did still own Bain when the plant was shut down apparently. Not sure how robust the insurance policy the departed had compared to the one that Governor Romney's company took from her when the plant was shut down.

Open questions and in the mean time, 11/6/12 is getting closer every day.

Wow. The woman (the wife) in question had her own insurance even after this man was laid off at Bain.

It's a complete and utter lie.

I'm not surprised. Sad, really. Maybe we need some kind of campaign finance reform to prevent lies from wing-nut groups infiltrating campaigns otherwise run with decency and honesty.

Nah, the American people don't want decency and honesty. They want vileness. That's why they keep electing the likes of Obama and Romney.

Your problem is real voters understand what this family went through.

you dont need real voters to win elections, you need fewer voters to win elections
REAL voters understand what this guy went through......but yet you dont need them to win an election.......:eusa_eh:.......you need fewer voters to win......even if the other side has more voters?....:confused:

Forum List

Back