Fact check: Reporter on CNN busts open new ad lie. Wife had iinsurance.

Two things....

Obama should be ashamed of himself for not condemning that ad. Sure he can fall back on "I didnt run it"....but it would be just as easy to condemn it.

The husband? How the hell he can use his wife's death in such a way is disgusting at best. Her death is nothing more than a play toy for the democrats and he let them do it.

To me...he is a fucking pig....and I feel for his wife who's death was used in vain.

So Obama is a liar and supports the lies that get him elected. This is hardly news.

The link noted for all to hear that the ad was produced by a SuperPAC. Those who supported the CU v. FEC ruling by the conservative five on the USSC should understand that this ruling paved the way for this ad and others from both sides of the aisle.

While the thrust of the ad appears false, the fact remains Bain bought a steel mill, closed it, and put a 30 year employee out of work without health insurance. Predatory capitalism whether Romney was in charge or not.

The fact is this is what Romney is proud of, providing profits to investors at the expense of the workers.

Calling Obama a liar may make Leweman feel good, but as usual his conclusion is biased based and lacking substance.

Two things....

Obama should be ashamed of himself for not condemning that ad. Sure he can fall back on "I didnt run it"....but it would be just as easy to condemn it.

The husband? How the hell he can use his wife's death in such a way is disgusting at best. Her death is nothing more than a play toy for the democrats and he let them do it.

To me...he is a fucking pig....and I feel for his wife who's death was used in vain.

Libs have no shame, no dignity... they're pigs by and large.

So Obama is a liar and supports the lies that get him elected. This is hardly news.

The link noted for all to hear that the ad was produced by a SuperPAC. Those who supported the CU v. FEC ruling by the conservative five on the USSC should understand that this ruling paved the way for this ad and others from both sides of the aisle.

While the thrust of the ad appears false, the fact remains Bain bought a steel mill, closed it, and put a 30 year employee out of work without health insurance. Predatory capitalism whether Romney was in charge or not.

The fact is this is what Romney is proud of, providing profits to investors at the expense of the workers.

Calling Obama a liar may make Leweman feel good, but as usual his conclusion is biased based and lacking substance.

Don't forget it's also the truth. It may make you feel better by making up some fantasy world where it's not a ridiculous lie that Obama supports like so many others, but the truth is still the truth.

Last edited:
People lost their jobs at Solyndra.
So Obama lent money to an Obama supporter who ended up closiong the company down resdulting in the loss of jobs.
I assume Obama will nbever accept a penny from that donor again?

Afterall...he is a bad man. A very bad man.

This whole Bain thing is a fucking joke.

And the democrats know their base are foolish enough to stick with it.

How pathetic is that?

WOW, that ad is wrong on so many levels. Spotic should be utterly ashamed of himself. He is lying about his wife's death to help a politician who doesn't GIVE A CRAP about him!

Maybe his wife is in heaven, but he is certainly going to hell!

Time Line for the Ignorant:
'99 Romney Bain Managment to Run the Olympics (which he took from a corrupt/scandal plague venture that was hopeless in the red, give the mission to ease the pain and lose a little as possible, since making a profit was out of the question - yet he turned it around and put it in the Black - thing few Olympics do)

'01 The plant closes! Do people forget that this was RIGHT AFTER 9/11!!! The economy took a HUGE hit. Not to mention China has been hammering the Steel industry for decades, but ESPECIALLY after Bill Clinton removed trade barriers with China and stem rolled them into the WTO!!!
HOWEVER, THE LYING ASSHOLE STILL HAD INSURANCE AND SO DID HIS WIFE, VIA HER EMPLOYER!!!

'03 The lying asshole's wife leaves her job, but they still HAVE COBRA, so they're still insured for AT LEAST A YEAR!!! Mean while it 2 years since the plant closed!

'06 She dies!!! This is FIVE YEARS after the plant closed and roughly 2 years when their COBRA should have ran out!

'0

url

The ad was extremely scurrilous to begin with, suggesting the woman's death was in some way attributable to Romney. If there is one change I would make regarding campaign ads, it would be that no ad could air without the express approval from a viable candidate or party. As it is now, a candidate can deny accountability for what someone else says on his/her behalf. I'd change that.

in that link the man loses his job at the steel mill.

his family loses HIS insurance.

His wife worked at Savers which is a thrift store.

she retains her insurance through them but now the family lives on unemployment and her income.

She then loses her job through injury.

The loss of the MAIN income caused them to pinch pennies.

THAT is what this story is about.

Their income was drastically reduced and their GOOD insurance provided by his income was gone.

Have you ever heard of Co pays?

Depending on your income and how good your insurance is a copay and or a deductable may be too much to pay for you to go to the DR.

I know you will all spit on these people and laugh at his wifes death but this story is not much changed by this news.

She dies 7 years after Romney leaves Bain, and it's still Romney's fault? :eusa_hand:

It's sad that anyone dies from cancer, but let's keep it real in what the dems are trying to do here.

Exactly. They're pretty much accusing Romney for 'murder'. Why not? They've already accused him of being a felon.

This guy's media career is done, he is not allowed to fight the DNC lying machine.

Oh, Democraps still fooled some voters with their bogus ad, that is all they want in the end.

Lie until exposed is their strategy.

she retains her insurance through them but now the family lives on unemployment and her income.

Their income was drastically reduced and their GOOD insurance provided by his income was gone.

Depending on your income and how good your insurance is a copay and or a deductable may be too much to pay for you to go to the DR.

I know you will all spit on these people and laugh at his wifes death but this story is not much changed by this news.

She loses her job through injury....and how is that Romneys fault again?

In bold...that is a lie. That is not the fact.
The fact is the following:

Bain capital would seek out businesses that offered a fairly sound business model with a marketable product or service, but were on the verge of closing their doors due to poor implementation of the model, poor management, or both.

Bain would then analyze the situation and determine whether or not it was salvagable...and what price would make it a worthy investment. Without Bain, the doors will close anyway.

In many cases, Bain would infuse capital, new management, and turn things around...generating a nice profit...while maintaining the jobs and in many cases increasing headcount over time.

In some cases, Bain mis-analyzed the situation...found it un-recoverable...so they would sell off the assets before the losses became too high.

But as I said, those jobs would have been lost months if not years earlier if Bain did not get involved.

Becuase their "success rate" outweighed their "failure rate", the generated a nice profit over the years for their investors....AND THAT is what Romney is proud of...as he should be.

Now....back to your facts....you were saying?

She dies 7 years after Romney leaves Bain, and it's still Romney's fault? :eusa_hand:

It's sad that anyone dies from cancer, but let's keep it real in what the dems are trying to do here.
yep....even the Lefty Radio Station was saying this guy was wrong for blaming Mitt.....but you notice how truth just cant seem to grasp that....she cant.....she is too brainwashed ......and yet to her everyone else is "Brainwashed".....and i bet she will still rally on about this even after whats been said.....

She loses her job through injury....and how is that Romneys fault again?

Not only that....but exactly why was her husband not looking for another job?

Forum List

Back