Fact: Black On Black Violence Kills More Blacks Every Year Than Lynching Did From 1882-1968

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
3446 blacks were killed by lynching from 1882-1968. But 8,500 are killed every year in the US by black on black violence. Hmmm, I thought the 1950s and the past was so evil and so hard for blacks from their point of view since they all complain about those times! You're more likely to die now as a black person than you were during the "super racist" 1950s. When are these type people going to wake up to reality or is violence just simply bred into them where it is impossible for them to ever become civilized?

Lynching Statistics for 1882-1968

blacks... 8,500 are killed every year in the US by black on black violence....
If you were to look at statistics, blacks killing blacks, whites killing blacks, etc, you have to ask. Of the whites killing blacks, how many of those blacks were in the process of invading a white person's home? And of the blacks killing whites, how many of those were done in the process of a white person invading a black person's home? I suspect it wouldn't be politically correct if the results weren't what the powers that be want to see.

Even worse, nearly 70% of all gun deaths, that includes robberies and police shootings, come from suicide and most of those are white guys in Red States. I've linked to the statistics a dozen times so we know it to be true.

I guess that means if white Republicans can't kill others, they will kill themselves. But when they kill themselves, they don't have the opportunity to sit back and enjoy it. Good thing they haven't thought it out all the way.

Blacks commit 50% of all murders based on FBI data. 93% of those murders are against other blacks. The left in this country devalues black life by hiding this fact.

A hell of a lot more than white on black murder could ever do...Blacks kill blacks at over 25 times the rate.

...nearly 70% of all gun deaths... come from suicide and most of those are white guys in Red States
Could you post the link again? If it is true, it could be because white guys are most likely to use a gun to kill themselves because they're more likely to know that a gun is effective, and being in a red state means they're more likely to be able to legally own a gun. I mean who "tries" to kill themselves? Sleeping pill overdose? Cut your wrists? Or a gun to the head?

Even worse, nearly 70% of all gun deaths, that includes robberies and police shootings, come from suicide and most of those are white guys in Red States. I've linked to the statistics a dozen times so we know it to be true.

I guess that means if white Republicans can't kill others, they will kill themselves. But when they kill themselves, they don't have the opportunity to sit back and enjoy it. Good thing they haven't thought it out all the way.

Well, one racist post deserves another I suppose.

Until the black community faces up to the truth and starts to take responsibility, nothing will change. That's not racism...it's reality.

Forum List

Back