Faces of Truth: Prominent People World Wide Say Bad Things About America and 9/11

The reality is, wheather one is a 'truther' or not, America had the sympathys of all these nay sayers after the attack

politically, we squandered that with our own arrogant jingoism

~S~

No. That's not "reality." That's just typically rancid hyper partisan opinion.

Here is a common occurance in human thought process that fits you and a few others well...clear and distinct mannerisms by you and a few others...:lol:

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may use:

simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether

minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)

projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility

Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn, you are one boring one-note troll, bitch.

Sharon Stone: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Movie Actress over 40 Films, Golden Globe, Emmy Award, Movie Producer, Writer,

images

images

images

Quote: "I have never believed the story of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11."

"I think it`s those who stand up and say their beliefs and challenge them in the face of authority that allows people to investigate and look for, look at what`s happening. I think you have to be brave enough to say how you feel and stand in the face of authority and say it."

Sharon Stone? :lmao: :rofl: :lol:

Well that tears it. I'm convinced. I mean, how could Miss Crawford County be wrong about anything?

Christine Ebersole: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actress, Tony Award, Daytime soap opera series, Feature Films, Broadway

images

images

images

Quote: "I don’t think people really want to really take in the reality that our government could do us harm. I think that's the thing. It's really just a matter of taking in that reality. I think we want to look at our government as sort of like a benevolent father that’s going to take care of us and be kind to us and treat us well and I think it’s just too much for people to even conceptualize and I'm sure that’s what happened to people in Nazi Germany."

Daniel Sunjata: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actor, Film, Television, Theater

images

images

images

Quote: "I would like to respond to the question, How could a small group within our military and government have been complicit in the terrible events of 9/11 without the entire government being aware of it?"

"My response is that the whole government would not have to be in on the alleged conspiracy for the following reason; our government is a hierarchy in which compartmentalization of knowledge is a given. As suggested by the symbol of the pyramid, the tier below does not necessarily know everything that the tier above knows, and the tiers above that are privy to even more sensitive and "classified" intelligence and so on. Even within common tiers you see this compartmentalization where "the left hand knows not what the right hand is doing."

"Sounds dark and conspiratorial but that's the fact. In fact it is the official excuse given by the establishment for how such a thing as 9/11 could have happened on their watch. It is therefore quite possible (even probable) that an operation of this magnitude could be carried out without the willful participation of the entire government."

Sharon Stone: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Movie Actress over 40 Films, Golden Globe, Emmy Award, Movie Producer, Writer,

images

images

images

Quote: "I have never believed the story of the destruction of the Twin Towers on 9/11."

"I think it`s those who stand up and say their beliefs and challenge them in the face of authority that allows people to investigate and look for, look at what`s happening. I think you have to be brave enough to say how you feel and stand in the face of authority and say it."
bhahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Michelle Phillips: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actress, Recording Artist, Golden Globe Award-nominated actress. Member of The Mamas and the Papas Band, Rock and Roll Hall

images

images

images

Quote: "I have so many questions now that I have actually seen and know details about 9/11 that just don't add up at all to the Commission report"

"I think that what's really difficult is for American people to wrap their minds around the fact it is possible that our government had something to do with this attack."

Janeane Garofalo: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Comedienne, Two-time Emmy Award-nominated Actress, Writer, Talk Show Host

images

images

images

Quote: "9/11 was an inside job!! I have come to this conclusion about that."

"I think all Air America phone-in callers should open by saying, 9/11 was an inside job. We can all agree on that, then get on with their specific question or comment. We should re-condition the listening audience to accept the Truth about 9/11 as the gospel."

Gina Belafonte: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actress, Producer, Artist, Teacher, Board of Directors Amer-I-Can Foundation, Daughter of actor Harry Belafonte

images

images

images

Quote: "I'm connected to 9/11TruthLA and to Lynn Pentz and Kathleen Rosenblatt (co-founders) who asked me to participate this afternoon. And though I did not lose a close family member in 9/11, one of my best friends did lose someone very, very dear to them and to this day it has affected their family quite deeply with a lot of emotional stress. And there is no picture op that is going to take care of the wounds that so many of us feel around the issues of 9/11."

"I hope that people will continue to reach out into their communities and educate them about the truth and that people will never be discouraged in finding that truth, no mater how many walls they come up against, no matter how many barricades they come up against. People will always try to stop you especially when you're getting to a deeper truth."

Gina Belafonte: United States

Prominent Status Accomplished: Actress, Producer, Artist, Teacher, Board of Directors Amer-I-Can Foundation, Daughter of actor Harry Belafonte

images

images

images

Quote: "I'm connected to 9/11TruthLA and to Lynn Pentz and Kathleen Rosenblatt (co-founders) who asked me to participate this afternoon. And though I did not lose a close family member in 9/11, one of my best friends did lose someone very, very dear to them and to this day it has affected their family quite deeply with a lot of emotional stress. And there is no picture op that is going to take care of the wounds that so many of us feel around the issues of 9/11."

"I hope that people will continue to reach out into their communities and educate them about the truth and that people will never be discouraged in finding that truth, no mater how many walls they come up against, no matter how many barricades they come up against. People will always try to stop you especially when you're getting to a deeper truth."
ReligionPenis.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x207/Dawson][/quote]

Looks like you're keeping at your job...LOL

If the official 9/11 story were true then there wouldn't be a need for so many recruits accross the message boards to fight so hard to defend it.

Usually the truth doesn't have to go through such great lengths to try and defend itself...lol

Or have posters at the ready to try and derail threads from intelligent discussion.

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRycVC9ol13RkrCn0NIh5i9zB4BYZBZelLiGeZsqUUysxRlFpTpsw

Last edited:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x207/Dawson][/quote]

Looks like your keeping at your job...LOL

If the official 9/11 story were true then there wouldn't be a need for so many recruits accross the message boards to fight so hard to defend it.

Usually the truth doesn't have to go through such great lengths to try and defend itself...lol

[IMG]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRycVC9ol13RkrCn0NIh5i9zB4BYZBZelLiGeZsqUUysxRlFpTpsw
if that were so then you would have no need to keep repeating INDISPUTABLE FACTS. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back