Faces of Christians imprisoned by 'conservative' Putin just for the crime of reading and following the Holy Bible

Silver Cat , you are correct about Jehovah Witnesses' belief system. However, can you expound on this Orthodox church?

They wouldn't happen to be affiliated with Roman Catholics would they?

You are aware that the Roman Catholic Church aren't Christians either, right, at least not Protestant Christians.

Silver Cat , you are correct about Jehovah Witnesses' belief system. However, can you expound on this Orthodox church?

They wouldn't happen to be affiliated with Roman Catholics would they?

You are aware that the Roman Catholic Church aren't Christians either, right, at least not Protestant Christians.
I know, that some cults don't believe that the Roman Catholic Church are Christians, but for the absolute majority of those who call themselves as "Christians" and those, who don't call themselves as "Christians" - both the Roman Catholics and the Orthodoxes are "the Christians".
---------------
The four largest branches of Christianity are the Catholic Church (1.3 billion/50.1%), Protestantism (920 million/36.7%), the Eastern Orthodox Church (230 million) and Oriental Orthodoxy (62 million/Orthodoxy combined at 11.9%),[12][13] amid various efforts toward unity (ecumenism).
-----------------
There are few differences between the Roman Catholic and the Orthodox Church, for example, the Orthodoxes don't believe in purgatory, they don't want to obey the Pope, but nothing really serious.

I know, that some cults don't believe that the Roman Catholic Church are Christians, but for the absolute majority of those who call themselves as "Christians" and those, who don't call themselves as "Christians" - both the Roman Catholics and the Orthodoxes are "the Christians".
---------------
The four largest branches of Christianity are the Catholic Church (1.3 billion/50.1%), Protestantism (920 million/36.7%), the Eastern Orthodox Church (230 million) and Oriental Orthodoxy (62 million/Orthodoxy combined at 11.9%),[12][13] amid various efforts toward unity (ecumenism).
-----------------
There are few differences between the Roman Catholic and the Orthodox Church, for example, the Orthodoxes don't believe in purgatory, they don't want to obey the Pope, but nothing really serious.
So you have a problem with a group who doesn't believe that Jesus is God (JW), but you have no problem with a group who puts men with titles, read "Pope", being the head of God's church (RC).

Interesting.

Jehovan Witnesses are not Christians. And their ideology is banned in Russia.
And who will decide who is a Christian or not? Partkom or 'Holy Synod'?
No. The First Council of Nikaea in 325, clearly decided, that those, who believe, that Christ was created - are not Christians. It's a fundamental part of the Christian mindset.

Do you know the Nicene creed?
--------------------------------------
I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

I believe in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the Only Begotten Son of God,
born of the Father before all ages.
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made, consubstantial with the Father;
through him all things were made.

For us men and for our salvation
he came down from heaven,
and by the Holy Spirit was incarnate of the Virgin Mary,
and became man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate,
he suffered death and was buried,
and rose again on the third day
in accordance with the Scriptures.
He ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory
to judge the living and the dead
and his kingdom will have no end.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son,
who with the Father and the Son is adored and glorified,
who has spoken through the prophets.

I believe in one, holy, catholic and apostolic Church.
I confess one Baptism for the forgiveness of sins
and I look forward to the resurrection of the dead
and the life of the world to come. Amen.
-----------------
Every single line of it was written with blood of millions heretics, who thought that they can pervert the Christianity.

JW believe that Christ was created, not begotten, therefore they are not Christians.

They believe that young men shouldn't serve in Army, so they are "enemies of the nation" from the point of view of the Russian government.
I have little respect of what the church bureaucrates adopted in the 4th century. For me, a common JW is far more a Christian than a priest riding in bulletproof Mercedes and living in a palace with gold.
Just because you are not a Christian.

Okay, JWs are fake Christians. Ask an Orthodox (so called 'verujuschij') what they feel about say Baptists.
Baptists are in the short list of "traditional religions" and even can be supported by the state. For an ordinary Orthodox they (as well as other non-Orthodox Christians) are "schismatics", not "heretics". "They believe in right things, but just make their prayers in the wrong way."
Believe in right things, you say? They are sectants, the ones who try to destroy a Christian faith from inside.

Don't fool yourself tgat they can be supported by the state. Read about the Molokans as an example of how they were 'supported' in the past.

For Russia, the Orthodox church is just another branch of power and of control of the people. And Russian state will oppress anyone who dare challenge their stance.

No. The First Council of Nikaea in 325, clearly decided, that those, who believe, that Christ was created - are not Christians. It's a fundamental part of the Christian mindset.

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------
Every single line of it was written with blood of millions heretics, who thought that they can pervert the Christianity.

JW believe that Christ was created, not begotten, therefore they are not Christians.

They believe that young men shouldn't serve in Army, so they are "enemies of the nation" from the point of view of the Russian government.
I have little respect of what the church bureaucrates adopted in the 4th century. For me, a common JW is far more a Christian than a priest riding in bulletproof Mercedes and living in a palace with gold.

Okay, JWs are fake Christians. Ask an Orthodox (so called 'verujuschij') what they feel about say Baptists.
Baptists are in the short list of "traditional religions" and even can be supported by the state. For an ordinary Orthodox they (as well as other non-Orthodox Christians) are "schismatics", not "heretics". "They believe in right things, but just make their prayers in the wrong way."
Believe in right things, you say? They are sectants, the ones who try to destroy a Christian faith from inside.

Don't fool yourself tgat they can be supported by the state. Read about the Molokans as an example of how they were 'supported' in the past.

For Russia, the Orthodox church is just another branch of power and of control of the people. And Russian state will oppress anyone who dare challenge their stance.
And what is a problem with Molokans? I mean, Soviet government even gave free lands to Molokans immigrated from Turkey. The US government didn't gave them (or anybody else) it and they became ordinary citizens.
Sure, Russian (or American, or Chinese, or any other) state oppress anyone who dare challenge their stance, but Molokans don't challenge them and don't have problems.

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

And what is a problem with Molokans? I mean, Soviet government even gave free lands to Molokans immigrated from Turkey. The US government didn't gave them (or anybody else) it and they became ordinary citizens.
Sure, Russian (or American, or Chinese, or any other) state oppress anyone who dare challenge their stance, but Molokans don't challenge them and don't have problems.
Dude, the Mokokans were designated as one of 'especially harmful heretics' and were persecuted throughout decades in the Russian empire. Don't you ask yourself how they found themselves in Turkey, in the first place?

JW are not Christians because they don't believe that Christ is the God.

Therefore Putin may imprison 353 believers, murder more as 20, severely beat thousands, rob tens of thousands ones of their property, close all their churches, take hundreds of children to orphan facilities, 24/7 smear and condemn them in his presstitute 'medias'.

Actually, he imprison them because the JW ideology is anti-state. They are rather lucky, because most of (for example) Wahhabis have been simply killed and their houses demolished.

Interestingly nothing happens to Muslim or Jewish religious societies in Russia.
Only Christians are persecuted.
In a matter of fact, there is a very long list of Muslim, Jewish, Christian and Pagan religious societies banned in Russia.
From another hand they have rather short list of "traditional" religions (Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Pagan) supported by the state.

JW strictly follow the Holy Bible and the Teaching of Jesus which is comletely anti-state

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

I sooner believe the Holy Bible and not those who founded the state - 'church' 300 years later after the Resurrection of Jesus

1. They believe in Jesus Christ
Same way, Muslims believe that Jesus Christ (Isa ibn Maryam) really existed. They (as well as Jehovan Witnesses) don't believe that he was the God.
It's the difference.

2. ALL Christians are banned from practicing in Russia
No. Did you see their new built military temple?

BTW I recommend you a very interesting book by Dmitry Adamskiy "Russian Nuclear Orthodoxy".

"A nuclear priesthood has arisen in Russia. From portable churches to the consecration of weapons systems, the Russian Orthodox Church has been integrated into every facet of the armed forces to become a vital part of Russian national security, politics, and identity. This extraordinary intertwining of church and military is nowhere more visible than in the nuclear weapons community, where the priesthood has penetrated all levels of command and the Church has positioned itself as a guardian of the state's nuclear potential. Russian Nuclear Orthodoxy considers how, since the Soviet collapse in 1991, the Church has worked its way into the nuclear forces, the most significant wing of one of the world's most powerful military organizations.

Dmitry Adamsky describes how the Orthodox faith has merged with Russian national identity as the Church continues to expand its influence on foreign and domestic politics. The Church both legitimizes and influences Moscow's assertive national security strategy in the twenty-first century. This book sheds light on the role of faith in modern militaries and highlights the implications of this phenomenon for international security. Ultimately, Russian Nuclear Orthodoxy interrogates the implications of the confluence of religion and security for other members of the nuclear club, beyond Russia."

The Temple of Satan with Holy Putin

290952-1588082945-big.jpg

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

Russia had always problems with those who wanted to live according the Holy Bible

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

According to f.... gnome Putin these guys are extremists and shall go to prison for 10 years.
By the way no one priest or deacon receives a cent for their work

svideteli_iegovy_0.jpg

Not extremists, the true church ( for gnome Putin )
Baptising $100, Wedding $500, Funeral $ 1000, a place in Paradise $10,000

2017-05-22_18-56-58__4940885a-3f07-11e7-8ab3-06f7ed071225-pic905-895x505-72204.jpg

JW are not Christians because they don't believe that Christ is the God.

Therefore Putin may imprison 353 believers, murder more as 20, severely beat thousands, rob tens of thousands ones of their property, close all their churches, take hundreds of children to orphan facilities, 24/7 smear and condemn them in his presstitute 'medias'.

Actually, he imprison them because the JW ideology is anti-state. They are rather lucky, because most of (for example) Wahhabis have been simply killed and their houses demolished.

Interestingly nothing happens to Muslim or Jewish religious societies in Russia.
Only Christians are persecuted.
In a matter of fact, there is a very long list of Muslim, Jewish, Christian and Pagan religious societies banned in Russia.
From another hand they have rather short list of "traditional" religions (Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Pagan) supported by the state.

JW strictly follow the Holy Bible and the Teaching of Jesus which is comletely anti-state

Sure, not. They follow their own illusions, nothing more. But it is not important. Their heresy, as you agreed, is anti-state, and it is a pretty good reason to be banned.

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

According to f.... gnome Putin these guys are extremists and shall go to prison for 10 years.
By the way no one priest or deacon receives a cent for their work

svideteli_iegovy_0.jpg

Not extremists, the true church ( for gnome Putin )
Baptising $100, Wedding $500, Funeral $ 1000, a place in Paradise $10,000

2017-05-22_18-56-58__4940885a-3f07-11e7-8ab3-06f7ed071225-pic905-895x505-72204.jpg

I believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

true God from true God,

and became man.
He ascended into heaven

-----------------

Russia had always problems with those who wanted to live according the Holy Bible
In the matter of fact, the whole Europe had enough of problems with the heresy of mad Arius.

Forum List

Back