facebook issues new policey saying it's acceptable to post death threats against me

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Facebook has issued a new policy update saying it’s acceptable to post death threats and incite violence against me, despite this being a crime in the United Kingdom.
Facebook Issues New Policy Saying It’s Acceptable to Post Death Threats Against Me

Well then there you have the leftist control freaks already think they can offer up death threats and nothing happens. Watch the world want to change this bs once the idiots of society realize they too get included bahaah.

Facebook has issued a new policy update saying it’s acceptable to post death threats and incite violence against me, despite this being a crime in the United Kingdom.
Awesome!

What's your Facebook account?

In the US, a defendant is given a specific amount of time to respond to litigation. If they do not respond by that time, the plantiff wins by default.

This is not the case in the UK?
FB can ignore your lawsuit indefinitely? I hardly think so.

The world desperately needs a right wing equivalent to FB pronto.

I don't mind them doing whatever they want with their website.
I just am appalled that the Right has not lifted a finger to have comparable sites that are independent of FB.

If such a site were created and STILL people upset by FB's obvious censorship still flock there and remain loyal, well then people fully deserve any harm that comes their way.

1honkler.gif

Joseph A. Borrelli on Twitter

Facebook Issues New Policy Saying It’s Acceptable to Post Death Threats Against Me

Well then there you have the leftist control freaks already think they can offer up death threats and nothing happens. Watch the world want to change this bs once the idiots of society realize they too get included bahaah.
Don't worry it's just words

Forum List

Back