Hold my daughter vicious disneyland family brawl caugght on video

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Commenters had harsh words for Disneyland security, noting “someone could have been seriously hurt or killed in the amount of time it took to get any employee on site.” Others pointed out that like cops, Disneyland security is only around when you don’t want them, joking “I could have had security there in seconds. All you have to do is light a cigarette.”
‘Hold my daughter!’ Vicious Disneyland family brawl caught on VIDEO

Well there you have it and the video games / leftist liberals pos ****ts have done a gratr job teaching men how to punch women on the flip side of that hey you radical feminist pussies wanted equal treatment well your getting it bahahha.

Can you imagine Thanksgiving dinner at their house?...Holy Mole....

Pffft ...

That was just Disneyland's re-creation of "Dance of the Hours" from FANTASIA.

Those poor children were crying and bawling while all the adults acted like retards. A good parent/person snaps up the little ones and hauls ass in the opposite direction of anything that could bring harm to them. So many fools.

I blame the NES and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for this pandemonium. :mad:

So....is it racist to KNOW what race they were before seeing the video? I guess I am racist then.

Those poor children were crying and bawling while all the adults acted like retards. A good parent/person snaps up the little ones and hauls ass in the opposite direction of anything that could bring harm to them. So many fools.
That is absolutely ridiculous behavior by a bunch of "adults." I sure hope they all got Permabanned from ever stepping foot on that property again. That is a family park with a lot of young kids there. Besides their outrageous behavior, they were using the 'f' word every other word.

So....is it racist to KNOW what race they were before seeing the video? I guess I am racist then.
Ohhh, Gracie. Lots of white folk act the same.

How about some video?
What I immediately thought of was a good friend who went to her cousin's wedding one weekend and came back laughing and told me about a similar fight that took place in the receiving line outside the church. By the time it was over the bride had blood all down her dress and the best man had a broken nose...but being a good white trash family, they all proceeded to the Legion Hall and had a nice cold buffet and got drunk.

How about some video?
What I immediately thought of was a good friend who went to her cousin's wedding one weekend and came back laughing and told me about a similar fight that took place in the receiving line outside the church. By the time it was over the bride had blood all down her dress and the best man had a broken nose...but being a good white trash family, they all proceeded to the Legion Hall and had a nice cold buffet and got drunk.

Cool story bro......

How about some video?

Cool story bro......
True story. Doesn't everyone have one branch of their family tree with kinda bent twigs? If not, they should. Keeps life interesting. BUT NOT AT DISNEYLAND!

How about some video?

Cool story bro......
True story. Doesn't everyone have one branch of their family tree with kinda bent twigs? If not, they should. Keeps life interesting. BUT NOT AT DISNEYLAND!

I beat the crap out of my older brother once.......but the whole family wasn't involved and I didnt do it at disney world or in public.
And I've damn sure never beat on a female in my family or out.

Anyone else feel the earth shake at 3:13?
Note how long it took for someone to lift granny up off the ground. And, how long it took for security to do something instead of the street sweeper trying to calm everyone.Not one person from the watching crowd stepped in as that asshole was smacking the women around. Not one. But, if I had been there with my kids..I wouldn't have either.

Low lifes, polluting Disneyland. And whats worse is..none were arrested.

How about some video?

Cool story bro......

I beat the crap out of my older brother once.......but the whole family wasn't involved and I didnt do it at disney world or in public.
I'm an only child, but I have always been under the impression that brothers and sisters are allowed to throttle each other.

Anyone else feel the earth shake at 3:13?
Note how long it took for someone to lift granny up off the ground. And, how long it took for security to do something instead of the street sweeper trying to calm everyone.Not one person from the watching crowd stepped in as that asshole was smacking the women around. Not one. But, if I had been there with my kids..I wouldn't have either.

Low lifes, polluting Disneyland. And whats worse is..none were arrested.

Pretty pathetic.
We never had family fights like that. In public or otherwise.

How about some video?

Cool story bro......

I'm an only child, but I have always been under the impression that brothers and sisters are allowed to throttle each other.

At least he didnt call the cops....
He did however call my mother to take him to the hospital since he was too drunk to drive.
And of course spent the entire time telling my mother I beat his ass for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back