Facebook is down and nobody even started a thread about it.

If the propaganda outlet is gone it is a banner day. I guess good guys have to do bad things sometimes. Congrats to whoever did it.

They’re not alone. Instagram, WhatsApp, and others have also been affected in the same way. It’s clearly a coordinated attack on a massive scale, though it’s unclear how it was pulled off. We’re not talking about a simple DDoS attack. This is catastrophic and would have required high-level access to certain protocols that one cannot get from the outside.

JD Rucker

@JDRucker

Whistleblower. Worldwide outage. 1.5 billion users' data sold to hackers. Facebook is done.

1:26 PM · Oct 4, 2021·Twitter Web App

Nobody saw you and the sheep are lying, right? ;)
All I know is it worked fine last time I used it.

That's what my dad would always say when something broke that I tried to use and did not work.

ONLY if it is tied to Trump

Otherwise, it's all just dumb luck.
They might try to blame it on Trump. God knows they have done it with everything else that happens they do not like.

Here is what I get trying to go to couple of links for FB.
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at web.facebook.com.

Last edited:
They might try to blame it on Trump. God knows they have done it with everything else that happens they do not like.
Will they go after Twitter next?

And what happens when the zombies no longer have their devices to veg out on?

Will they attack us an try to eat our brains?

1633375387015.png

If the propaganda outlet is gone it is a banner day. I guess good guys have to do bad things sometimes. Congrats to whoever did it.
They’re not alone. Instagram, WhatsApp, and others have also been affected in the same way. It’s clearly a coordinated attack on a massive scale, though it’s unclear how it was pulled off. We’re not talking about a simple DDoS attack. This is catastrophic and would have required high-level access to certain protocols that one cannot get from the outside.

JD Rucker
@JDRucker

Whistleblower. Worldwide outage. 1.5 billion users' data sold to hackers. Facebook is done.

1:26 PM · Oct 4, 2021·Twitter Web App
We understand. You have to take something small like this and turn it into some lol massive win for you. Thanks for showing how weak you are.

Here is what I get trying to go to couple of links for FB.
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
We can’t connect to the server at web.facebook.com.
Actually, we blame animals like you.

Forum List

Back