Facebook employee says new "trust" algorithm will prevent infowars & Breitbart gaming the system

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Posts from a private Facebook forum obtained by Infowars feature a Facebook employee assuring another user that Infowars and Breitbart won’t be able to influence the company’s new ‘trust’ algorithm to make their content appear more regularly in people’s Facebook feed.
Facebook Employee Says New ‘Trust’ Algorithm Will Prevent Infowars & Breitbart ‘Gaming’ the System
-------------------------------------

Since we have to spell it out for the sheep and weaker minds, it should not matter if you like infowars or not those of you a.h. quick to yaaay this are a little to much on the stupid side of reality. This can happen easily to any source out there you like,, it could happen to this very message board.

They can take USMB and say well there is a little to much freedom of speech on this site, they have to much freedom so we're going to restrict their viewers from seeing this board when search ques are entered.

I've often entered something and would see an article posted here in USMB, so don't be quick to yaaaay it all dumbasses.

Sooner or later it will be come for you next idiots.

InfoWars should be shunned by everyone with half a brain.

Posts from a private Facebook forum obtained by Infowars feature a Facebook employee assuring another user that Infowars and Breitbart won’t be able to influence the company’s new ‘trust’ algorithm to make their content appear more regularly in people’s Facebook feed.
Facebook Employee Says New ‘Trust’ Algorithm Will Prevent Infowars & Breitbart ‘Gaming’ the System
-------------------------------------

Since we have to spell it out for the sheep and weaker minds, it should not matter if you like infowars or not those of you a.h. quick to yaaay this are a little to much on the stupid side of reality. This can happen easily to any source out there you like,, it could happen to this very message board.

They can take USMB and say well there is a little to much freedom of speech on this site, they have to much freedom so we're going to restrict their viewers from seeing this board when search ques are entered.

I've often entered something and would see an article posted here in USMB, so don't be quick to yaaaay it all dumbasses.

Sooner or later it will be come for you next idiots.

Well that was a coherent post wazzn't it. :eusa_shifty:

Given that clear-as-mud summary this might be relevant here:

>> Twitter says it will notify nearly 700,000 users who interacted with accounts the company has identified as potential pieces of a propaganda effort by the Russian government during the 2016 presidential election.

The company on Friday also disclosed thousands of accounts that it said were associated with the Kremlin-linked troll farm, the Internet Research Agency (IRA) and the Russian government, adding to numbers that it released to Congress in October.

Twitter said that it had identified 3,814 IRA-linked accounts, which posted some 176,000 tweets in the 10 weeks preceding the election, and another 50,258 automated accounts connected to the Russian government, which tweeted more than a million times, while acknowledging that “such activity represents a challenge to democratic societies everywhere,” in a news release Friday afternoon.

....But there are some indications that malicious use of the service continues.

As the effort lead by some Republicans to curtail special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into the election meddling has heated up, Russian-linked accounts helped amplify a Twitter hashtag calling for the release of a memo the group hopes will help discredit Mueller's work, according to Hamilton 68, a research firm that tracks the malicious accounts. The #releasethememo hashtag was tweeted by these accounts nearly 4,000 times in the last couple of days, the firm said. << --- Tweeter to Tell 677,000 Users They were Had By the Russians

I am no fan of Alex Jones, but most of their content is curated news form sources most of you would approve.

Those who dismiss real news, simply because Infowars LINKS to it look pretty foolish.

Most of the people here who mock Infowars do it because they can't handle the news the MSM chooses to ignore -- like what blacks are doing to innocent white girls in SA.

Thank GOD for Infowars and all the other sources the left, and shallow thinkers, hate.

I am no fan of Alex Jones, but most of their content is curated news form sources most of you would approve.

Those who dismiss real news, simply because Infowars LINKS to it look pretty foolish.

Most of the people here who mock Infowars do it because they can't handle the news the MSM chooses to ignore -- like what blacks are doing to innocent white girls in SA.

Thank GOD for Infowars and all the other sources the left, and shallow thinkers, hate.

--- signed, "not a fan" of :bow3: Alex John Brinkley Jones

:rofl:

Classic

yeah, you're not a fan

Maybe Darren can make more points.

And you know we have never had an issues and I admire how you can say " you are no fan of Alex" , which as you've noticed is fine with me . While you don't admire him , like him whichever you also are considereate enough not to attack the messenger as the othe lower scum are.

You also have no need to say " ewww infowars" heehee or infowars oh it's gotta be true.......... etc. These loons have no clue how the links to the Orig. sources is in that top left corner. Which makes me more discusted with them than them actually picking on Jones.

It's like they're so fkn stupid and go off on some bs making themsleves look like total morons ( which I could care less) but don't say shit isn't true just because you haven't passed the site saying "Infowars when you get there"...

Tech. I could care less if someone likes Alex or not.

Thanks for always being kind Death.

yeah, you're not a fan

I have soured on Alex Jones since he bailed on Wolfgang Halbig when he was facing a lawsuit by Lenny Pozner, the alleged father of child that died at Sandy Hoax ( that Lenny Pozner dropped when we contributed enough money for him to defend himself) and I don't appreciate the fact that he cratered on Pizzagate....but with that being said? He has totally nailed some of the biggest stories that the lamestream/ Operation Mockingbird media never got right. Examples? The fact that the Ukraine coup d 'etat was done by E.U factions, the CIA using George Soros money from his NGOs. The fact that ISIS was a CIA proxy army that was being used to do the dirty work of the deep state.

People have to learn to use their God-given gift of discernment......I know this much, I don't trust a FUCKING thing that the lamestream media reports unless I can do a proper job of vetting the information. Our media is an unmitigated joke.

yeah, you're not a fan

I have soured on Alex Jones since he bailed on Wolfgang Halbig when he was facing a lawsuit by Lenny Pozner, the alleged father of child that died at Sandy Hoax ( that Lenny Pozner dropped when we contributed enough money for him to defend himself) and I don't appreciate the fact that he cratered on Pizzagate....but with that being said? He has totally nailed some of the biggest stories that the lamestream/ Operation Mockingbird media never got right. Examples? The fact that the Ukraine coup d 'etat was done by E.U factions, the CIA using George Soros money from his NGOs. The fact that ISIS was a CIA proxy army that was being used to do the dirty work of the deep state.

People have to learn to use their God-given gift of discernment......I know this much, I don't trust a FUCKING thing that the lamestream media reports unless I can do a proper job of vetting the information. Our media is an unmitigated joke.

Not sure if you ever saw this

or if you even want to at this point.........

4d9601a1-5b15-4de7-8ea4-5222790a23b6.png

Alex Jones’ Final Statement on Sandy Hook

Forum List

Back