Facebook censors Navy Seals to protect Obama

I love this horse crap the TOS is as follows and was agreed to by all parties before posting:

Moreover, if the there was any question they could have followed the dispute resolution provision:

Facebook

What rule was broken?

You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.

They denied help. It's the truth. I just put up a quote by Panetta where he said it was too dangerous to send in help. I know that's hard to wrap one's brain around that Panetta and the Generals thought a rescue mission of Americans too dangerous, but he said it.

Here you go.

Yesterday Leon Panetta claimed that he and General Martin Dempsey, chairman of the U.S. military's Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General Carter Ham, head of the U.S. military's Africa Command, felt they couldn't 'put forces at risk in that situation.'

CIA agents in Benghazi twice asked for permission to help Ambassador Chris Stevens as bullets were flying and twice were told to 'stand down' | Mail Online

Anyone can say they are a SEAL....in fact most REAL SEALS won't go on and on about it.

you a SEAL?

no,of course not :( oh well

Nope....nor would I ever think to claim to be one. Not everyone is like that tho. (Oh, I have worked with SEALS...they do NOT wear it on their sleeve.)

you have worked with SEALS ...ok...

that is better than nothing ... yes? well ok.

I don'y know what he or they or whoever posted. But I doubt it was any proof of anything.

I love this horse crap the TOS is as follows and was agreed to by all parties before posting:

Moreover, if the there was any question they could have followed the dispute resolution provision:

Facebook

What rule was broken?

what part of this don't you get?

We reserve the right to reject or remove Pages for any reason. These terms are subject to change at any time.

And so they censored the page. That's what this is about.

What rule was broken?

We reserve the right to reject or remove Pages for any reason. These terms are subject to change at any time.

get a life :lol:

ali2.jpg

You are forgetting the poster and his neglecting to have this alleged decision disputed. That is what this is about as well.

I don't use facebook so I don't know all the terms.

But this gentleman was pissed off enough to get this out the media. I just picked it up from there.

This is a hot button topic for certain. The Benghazi fiasco is not going away.

You are forgetting the poster and his neglecting to have this alleged decision disputed. That is what this is about as well.

But this gentleman was pissed off enough to get this out the media. I just picked it up from there.

translation: i'm a parrot.

:thup:

I just posted his right to dispute resolution, it is not that difficult. He wanted sensationalize the situation rather than pursue his rights according to contract. He has no real credibility in an objective world unless he follows through.

you a SEAL?

no,of course not :( oh well

Nope....nor would I ever think to claim to be one. Not everyone is like that tho. (Oh, I have worked with SEALS...they do NOT wear it on their sleeve.)

you have worked with SEALS ...ok...

that is better than nothing ... yes? well ok.

SEAL Team's One & Six, and even their seals and dolphins (not friendly at all)......and you?

The sig pic?

I know it's one of my favorite movies. Clockwork Orange. Malcolm McDowell.

Mine too tinydancer! :D

I really admire his work. That movie was groundbreaking. McDowell has always taken fabulous chances in his roles.

While the movie is a groundbreaking cinematic treasure, the only thing you are breaking with this OP is the wind. You now choose to derail your own thread with Stanley Kubrick. Very poor showing indeed.

Forum List

Back