"Eye Candy" Obama To Visit Newtown Today, Assuage Their Grief

OH YAWN..

how many here would care if he didn't show up?

can I see a raise of hands?

let him get on with his Hawaiian vacation..don't want to interrupt that

It's a good thing the people of Newtown don't base their judgement on what your feeble mind thinks.

ah, so you can read what's on their minds now..like they need this man to comfort them..He's a damn President, not some man of God?

We know he's just the president. It's only the right that thinks of him as a man-God.

I think you are incorrect, many on the left have called him the great black hope.

I would'nt care if I ever saw Obama anywhere but at his JOB, which he is NEVER AT..

but he thinks he is KING and must travel around to see his SUBJECTS

Now he's king? I thought he was a man-God! :eusa_eh:

It seems some of his followers do see him that way...creepy

VERY few, I only hear it from conservatives. Makes you wonder about people that can hear something once and consider it gospel, while liberals recognize it as a one-off piece of rhetoric. THAT'S way creepier!!!

obama is getting ready to give another speech. How many speeches is this pisser going to give? Did someone elect him the national Pope? Bring on the fake tears one more time. Igf obama was white he'd be the new Jmmy Swaggart.

ah, so you can read what's on their minds now..like they need this man to comfort them..He's a damn President, not some man of God?

We know he's just the president. It's only the right that thinks of him as a man-God.

I think you are incorrect, many on the left have called him the great black hope.

I think great black hope doesn't equal man-God. Then again, while I don't doubt someone at sometime said it, it's hardly a rallying cry for anyone that I know. It's more like a meme that comforts the right in the dislike of the president.

obama is getting ready to give another speech. How many speeches is this pisser going to give? Did someone elect him the national Pope? Bring on the fake tears one more time. Igf obama was white he'd be the new Jmmy Swaggart.

Pesidents give speeches. How many is he going to give? Probably a lot over the next eight...er..., four years. :tongue:

Right. He's the president. He's the leader of the free world. And he shouldn't comfort this grieving community?

And you are insane.

they have their own Governments to do that..
the man NEVER does anything without a ulterior MOTIVE

oh so you can read minds now and know intent?

Amazing the double standards you have. Please Keep running on this and look like a giant asshole.

More fake tears to follow, Maobama got to keep up that marketing image. Just what America needs, another 4 years of campaign mode. The people of NJ knows what a Maobama photo op is worth.

another reason why you lost...Keep it up!

The best thing to happen to this country is for obama to drop the act. Declare himself presidebt for life and announce a nationwide gun confiscation. Get it over with.

The best thing to happen to this country is for obama to drop the act. Declare himself presidebt for life and announce a nationwide gun confiscation. Get it over with.

Has dementia been a family trait? or are you the only one in your family?

More fake tears to follow, Maobama got to keep up that marketing image. Just what America needs, another 4 years of campaign mode. The people of NJ knows what a Maobama photo op is worth.

another reason why you lost...Keep it up!

Really, I wasn't aware I was playing. If you think I'm playing, you might want to think again, I will no longer let you and the other commie slime balls set the tone. You and your anti-constitutional ilk try to claim the high ground by calling people every name in the book. I ain't playing your game anymore. You want to have a discussion on ideas fine but so far all you've proven yourself to be is a wanna be school yard bully that is totally fucking clueless.

Forum List

Back