Extreme partisan politics driving destruction of America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Extreme Partisan Politics Driving Destruction Of America - KrisAnne Hall

I believe this is a truly powerful show, who will be willing to set aside the lure of drama, for something that might just offer solutions?

Federal Supremacists, Judicial Supremacists, Political Supremacists, Right, Left, Republican, Democrat, Me, You… all of these positions and none are actually about America or Liberty. Time for us to listen to a President who holds some REAL wisdom and start dealing with the issues that are truly important, not just want the supremacists and radicals want us to hear.

---------------------------------------
Kristen Hall is an excellent speaker and knows her stuff very well.

Ever give thought to this term " Judges hand down rulings" really it should be Judges hand down opinions Kings make rulings not peson Judges.

Our Country has been mislead and on purpose it was to herd us all into agreeing to our own take down.
Pyschological warfare works wonder when people are asleep and aren't paying attention.
We all failed in that one, this has been taking place for a looooong time. We once again dragged our feet.

Some of these idiots better wake up before it's to late.

I believe this is a truly powerful show, who will be willing to set aside the lure of drama, for something that might just offer solutions?

Federal Supremacists, Judicial Supremacists, Political Supremacists, Right, Left, Republican, Democrat, Me, You… all of these positions and none are actually about America or Liberty. Time for us to listen to a President who holds some REAL wisdom and start dealing with the issues that are truly important, not just want the supremacists and radicals want us to hear.

Ever give thought to this term " Judges hand down rulings" really it should be Judges hand down opinions Kings make rulings not peson Judges.

Our Country has been mislead and on purpose it was to herd us all into agreeing to our own take down.
Pyschological warfare works wonder when people are asleep and aren't paying attention.
We all failed in that one, this has been taking place for a looooong time. We once again dragged our feet.

LOL You're one of the biggest problems, and you don't even know it, do you?
The bullshit you spew about liberals ... about all Democratic leaders .... about fellow Americans (if you are one) ... it's all propaganda by Russia to tear us apart. YOU need to stop too.

• Banned

LOL You're one of the biggest problems, and you don't even know it, do you?
The bullshit you spew about liberals ... about all Democratic leaders .... about fellow Americans (if you are one) ... it's all propaganda by Russia to tear us apart. YOU need to stop too.

SHE IS AN ATTORNEY YOU DUMB .........T.

SHE KNOWS MORE THAN YOU WILL OR COULD EVER KNOW EVEN IN YOUR DREAM STUID CYKA.

elite_depop_agenda.jpg

Forum List

Back