Extreme anti-Trumper agrees with Trump on Turkey sanctions, wants him to recognize Armenian genocide

Time for America to kick Turkey's ass and force it to admit to Armenian genocide.

• Banned
America will become Turkey when the currency collapses.

am i just parroting what Peter Schiff said on his podcast? maybe.

• Banned
We couldn’t defeat Turkey with FETO and military coup. Turkey was born again on 15 July 2016. This time we plan to defeat Turkey with economic crisis as we did for Iran with lots of lies. Do you remember? The last target is Turkey.

"Turkey is the canary in the coal mine,” said Tim Lee, an analyst who warned of Turkey’s trouble in 2011. “We are going have another crash that will be worse than 2008 in certain ways.”

• Banned
"If Erdogan doesn’t release US pastor, Turkish lira may crash by another 25% to 8.05 versus US dollar on early Monday. If US Pastor released, Turkish Lira may bounce back to 4.90 - 5.00 vs US dollar."

• Banned
"Mr Trump, we will tear down blood vessels of those who are hostiles to TURKIYE. Be wise and learn about Turkish people in history. No one can take down our country. Turkish Cyber Army, Ayyıldız Tim"

• Banned
"Your government is fooling the world

No country likes americans anymore the only responsible for the wars in the world, the criminal, the politics of the American governments" - Hassan Sas

President Erdogan says dollars, euros and gold are now "the bullets, cannonballs and missiles of the economic war being waged against" Turkey

"Turkey is our enemy until they let Pastor Brunson out" - President Trump

"the prize I want is victory for the world. that's the only prize i want" - President Trump on Nobel Prize

"i got most of the money out but i'm keeping some in, because i think longer term, Turkey is gonna be an interesting market to be in" - Mark Mobius, Mobius Capital Partners

So when will the world recognize the genocide on the unborn?

Humans seem to have a thirst for genocide, either based upon race, sex, socioeconomic status, religion, or stage of human development.

It's who we are.

Erdogan blamed the plunge in the lira on "an operation against Turkey" and dismissed suggestions that the country's economy was facing troubles. But strategists from J.P. Morgan said the NATO member has found itself "in the midst of a perfect storm" of worsening financial conditions, shaky investor sentiment, inadequate management of the economy and tariff threats from the US.

"Our Country was built on Tariffs, and Tariffs are now leading us to great new Trade Deals - as opposed to the horrible and unfair Trade Deals that I inherited as your President. Other Countries should not be allowed to come in and steal the wealth of our great U.S.A. No longer!" - President Trump

"Turkey has taken advantage of the United States for many years. They are now holding our wonderful Christian Pastor, who I must now ask to represent our Country as a great patriot hostage. We will pay nothing for the release of an innocent man, but we are cutting back on Turkey!" - President Trump

"Turkey has taken advantage of the United States for many years. They are now holding our wonderful Christian Pastor, who I must now ask to represent our Country as a great patriot hostage. We will pay nothing for the release of an innocent man, but we are cutting back on Turkey!" - President Trump

Donald Trump uses dispute with Turkey to rally evangelicals
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Fake news from Trump, it is the other way round:
United States has taken advantage of Turkey for many years.

Dkwup9PXgAAMHTG.jpg

Forum List

Back