Shouldn't you be charging Bush wh treason for starting the war ?

Lol! And you guys bitch about fake news !

The irony being - your post is the ultimate fake news. Bush didn't "start" the war, snowflake. The fact that you don't even know that much is freaking hilarious.

Having said that, I DO agree and acknowledge that Obama absolutely handcuffed our military and federal law enforcement agencies

But to say he is responsible for the deaths of military personnel, especially intentionally, requires a high level of proof
And if you note - I said above "I am not saying....". I made no accusation. I did say that there is a possibility there was something more sinister.
Won't happen (and unfortunately shouldn't happen)

Why? Same reason we don't need to prosecute Hildebeast, would be too much of a distraction from accomplishing what we need to do to MAGA

Should it happen? Probably

But we need to move forward with the wall, corporate tax cuts, etc

Getting bogged down with this type of thing would slow down the process of the things we really need to see that will improve our lives

The irony being - your post is the ultimate fake news. Bush didn't "start" the war, snowflake. The fact that you don't even know that much is freaking hilarious.

Sure he did !

I know you guys like to rewrite history, but people actually remember what happened here since it wasn't that long ago .

Bush didn't "start" the war, snowflake. The fact that you don't even know that much is freaking hilarious.
Sure he did ! I know you guys like to rewrite history, but people actually remember what happened here since it wasn't that long ago .
You are so dumb it is literally frightening. Snowflake - the President of the United States cannot declare war. Only Congress can do that. And Congress did that.

I'm literally embarrassed for you... You never have a single fact straight.

Won't happen (and unfortunately shouldn't happen) Why? Same reason we don't need to prosecute Hildebeast, would be too much of a distraction from accomplishing what we need to do to MAGA
You are correct that it won't happen. But I reject the notion that it's because we're incapable of walking and chewing bubble gum at the same time. The military and the DOJ exist to investigate while other departments exist to worry about the economy.

The federal government is an outrageous monstrosity. It can handle this plus a hundred thousand more critical issues at a time.

This is some extremely important stuff here. For those left-wing hatriots that want to attempt to pass it off as "conspiracy theory" - all of what is discussed here is well documented among the media from the parents and other sources. The facts discussed here are indisputable. What is up in the air is what exactly transpired and why it transpired.

Although I'd say there is a less than 1% chance of this actually happening - if anyone in the history of the Oval Office would have the backbone to do it, it would be Donald Trump. And "it" is the arrest and prosecution of Barack Obama. At the very least, the policies Obama set that prevented the Apache's from firing on the Taliban is unforgivable and inexsusable. It violates the most basic tenets of military doctrine and it led to the deaths of a LOT of people. At worst, Barack Obama made a deal to have these Navy Seals murdered in exchange for Osama Bin Laden's head (I am not saying that is what happened - I am saying that in the worst case scenario, that would be what occurred).

In any case - this needs have a through investigation under the Trump Administration since the Obama Administration was so corrupt. If it finds nothing more than Obama was an idiotic, idealist community organizer who caused the deaths of these hero's because of his immature policies, so be it. Prosecute him for that and move on. Those who study history and learn from it will know not to elect an amateur to the White House in the future. If however, it finds something more sinister, then that needs to be uncovered and examined to help prevent it from happening again in the future.

If Trump got you alone in the Oval office and he asked you to suck his dick, would you drop to your knees, mouth open?

But what if your country does something J esus doesn't approve of? You know, like abolishing slavery or letting a lady have an abortion?
That is when one recognizes how evil and disgusting left-wing hatriots are and one works to change the laws so that they are compliant with God's commands.

And I'll save you the embarrassment though I'm sure you'll find a way to humiliate yourself anyway - the Bible never says that slavery shouldn't be abolished. You would know that if you actually read the Bible instead of bat-shit crazy snipits from radical left-wing HuffPo and Slate.com.

The video presents nothing but facts.

No, the video _says_ it presents facts. Being you're supremely gullible, you're not able to distinguish "a fact being true" from "Someone saying a fact is true."

The conspiracy theorists claim the SEAL team members killed in the crash were the same one that killed Bin Laden. That's kooky. Seal Team 6 has several hundred members. The ones killed were from Gold Squadron. The ones in the Bin Laden raid were Red Squadron.

They weren't the same men. That alone destroys the conspiracy theory,

Nobody should ever listen to you on any issue ever, because you're mentally incapable of distinguishing truth from fiction. You'll instantly believe any story you get fed, so long as it reinforces your political agenda.

The video presents nothing but facts.
The conspiracy theorists claim the SEAL team members killed in the crash were the same one that killed Bin Laden. That's kooky. Seal Team 6 has several hundred members. The ones killed were from Gold Squadron. The ones in the Bin Laden raid were Red Squadron.
What is "kooky" is that you are so desperate to deny everything and anything which went wrong under Obama that you will actually attempt to drill down to the shoelaces of military personnel for deniability. Seal Team 6 is Seal Team 6, nitwit. Yes, there are squadrons and platoons. And guess what else? Seals have their own names and Social Security numbers.

But at the end of the day - you desperate buffoon - they were gunning for Seal Team 6 because the idiots Obama and Biden announced the specific special forces team which killed Bin Laden. In contrast, most people to this day cannot tell you that it was 1st-SFOD-D (Delta Force) that captured Saddam Hussein. Why? Because the Bush Administration was staffed with adults who not only knew how to maintain OpSec but who also didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes.

What is "kooky" is that you are so desperate to deny everything and anything which went wrong under Obama that you will actually attempt to drill down to the shoelaces of military personnel for deniability. Seal Team 6 is Seal Team 6, nitwit. Yes, there are squadrons and platoons. And guess what else? Seals have their own names and Social Security numbers.

But at the end of the day - you desperate buffoon - they were gunning for Seal Team 6 because the idiots Obama and Biden announced the specific special forces team which killed Bin Laden. In contrast, most people to this day cannot tell you that it was 1st-SFOD-D (Delta Force) that captured Saddam Hussein. Why? Because the Bush Administration was staffed with adults who not only knew how to maintain OpSec but who also didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes.

You are such a partisan hack liar. Remember a little "Mission Accomplished" stunt?

I see you're now you're squealing and backpedaling from the "Obama had Seal Team 6 assassinated!" thing which is the heart of the Extortion 17 conspiracy theory. Good. At least it's possible to shame you into not telling completely indefensible lies. That means you still have some conscience, and haven't gone total sociopath on us.

However, I don't want to waste time ripping apart another of your conspiracy theories, just to see you squeal and run again.

So, before we go on, you need to find your balls (check your groin area, and use magnification), and then state precisely and concisely, in your own words, exactly what your conspiracy theory is.

That is when one recognizes how evil and disgusting left-wing hatriots are and one works to change the laws so that they are compliant with God's commands.

And I'll save you the embarrassment though I'm sure you'll find a way to humiliate yourself anyway - the Bible never says that slavery shouldn't be abolished. You would know that if you actually read the Bible instead of bat-shit crazy snipits from radical left-wing HuffPo and Slate.com.

I've read the bible. Nowhere does it say that Slavery is wrong, and in fact, it tells slaves to serve their masters.

When the South fought to keep slavery, the invoked Bible Verses.

Frankly, I don't want to live in a society that lives by Bible Laws and neither do you. Otherwise, they'd have stoned your ass for posting your fucking nonsense on the Sabbath.

You are such a partisan hack liar. Remember a little "Mission Accomplished" stunt?
Bwahahahahaha! What does "Mission Accomplished" on the desk of a Naval ship have to do with revealing which special forces unit was responsible for a highly classified operation?!?

That's like saying Obama's signing of Obamacare is just like Richard Nixon's WaterGate scandal. One was a bill passed by Congress, one was a breaking and entering crime. They aren't even remotely comparable. But if I were a left-wing hatriot such as yourself, I would try to convince everyone that Obama signing Obamacare is like Richard Nixon ordering the WaterGate break in.

I see you're now you're squealing and backpedaling from the "Obama had Seal Team 6 assassinated!" thing which is the heart of the Extortion 17 conspiracy theory.
How can one "backpedal" from something they never said? :laugh2:

Snowflake - I'll never understand why you insist on lying in every post you make about what other people posted when everyone can simply see for themselves what was said. This is why you are a laughing joke on USMB with zero credibility.

I explicitly stated in my initial post to start that this thread that I was not accusing Barack Obama of selling Seal Team 6 to the enemy. I said that all of this information demands a through investigation. That's it. The fact that you're so afraid of an investigation speaks volumes.

Although it was only 4 pages back - I'm going to add a link to my post as well as the exact quote (since navigating between pages in a thread is most likely challenging for someone of your limited intellect):

Here is the link here in post #1. And here is the actual quote:

At the very least, the policies Obama set that prevented the Apache's from firing on the Taliban is unforgivable and inexsusable. It violates the most basic tenets of military doctrine and it led to the deaths of a LOT of people. At worst, Barack Obama made a deal to have these Navy Seals murdered in exchange for Osama Bin Laden's head (I am not saying that is what happened - I am saying that in the worst case scenario, that would be what occurred).

In any case - this needs have a through investigation under the Trump Administration since the Obama Administration was so corrupt. If it finds nothing more than Obama was an idiotic, idealist community organizer who caused the deaths of these hero's because of his immature policies, so be it. Prosecute him for that and move on. Those who study history and learn from it will know not to elect an amateur to the White House in the future. If however, it finds something more sinister, then that needs to be uncovered and examined to help prevent it from happening again in the future.

How humiliating for you mammy...

Bwahahahahaha! What does "Mission Accomplished" on the desk of a Naval ship have to do with revealing which special forces unit was responsible for a highly classified operation?!?

Another fine backpedal!

If you're so ashamed of saying these stupid things, perhaps you shouldn't say them.

Your statement was that the Bush admin "didn't try to exploit military victories for political purposes".

That's complete bullshit, as the "Mission Accomplished" stunt was the most brazen exploitation of a military victory for political purposes of our lifetimes.

Why did you make such a bullshit claim? And why do you think trying to change the topic will fool anyone?

Forum List

Back