Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry

What is ultimately more destructive to the black community...the supposedly white phony grievance industry, or the black perpetual victim industry?

A must-listen for the legion of Storm Fronters, White Supremecists and other assorted Alt-Righters of USMB.

Just sit back, relax, put your feet up for about 45 mins and take it all in.

I did as you suggested and listened to the whole thing. Heard a lot of truth in it. Especially agreed that the system of white supremacy is actually a system of black oppression. If someone is at the top, then someone else is at the bottom. I would love to hear more truth spoken and less offense taken when someone points out lies that are presented as truth.

I thought we were all post racial. Black culture, rap music(?) bad sportsmanship aside, why is there this constant worship of black culture? Seems like we are lost here culturally...

Your silly use of ignorant conservative talking points and lines isn't going to work, I'm not playing anything. And you will get told what to do because if the false racist bullshit we see produced here..

I am told what to do by who?

Name the fucker who tells me what to do and I will pee on his shoe and bitch slap him silly.

Name the person..

Name the person asshole ..

Your silly use of ignorant conservative talking points and lines isn't going to work, I'm not playing anything. And you will get told what to do because if the false racist bullshit we see produced here.

That is what I said. Learn how to read chump.
Told by whom chump?

Who tells me what to do, I am not black I don't obey by no rules..

That's why your dumb ass keeps repeating silly white grievance lines.

You have no idea what my Polish American family, and myself have been through.

We have every right to grieve.

My Polish American great uncle Fred Halka died in Normandy fighting the Nazis.
You think it was okay for our family, huh?

My Polish American uncle Fred Stenfanowicz named after Fred Halkta got blown up in Vietnam, nearly died.
He came home, heard dumb Polak jokes, heard gun shots in his neighborhood as Blacks moved in, and got beaten up, and robbed by a group of Blacks.
He had PTSD, ended up getting a stroke, in a wheel chair, as a little kid I pushed him around, as did my Polish American father,

He died, and my Polish American grandmother grieved, you better believe it, she was a hard working factory worker all her life, and her job got shipped to the Cayman Islands, and ended up with nothing.
She ended up Diabetes, and getting insulin injections.

She died, my father's close family is all gone.
Do you think that's easy for my Polish American father, huh?

As for myself, I had a neighborhood best friend friend, he was awesome, funny, and nice, got put on Aderol and became a nut, he He attempted suicide in front of me, got taken out on stretcher.
Later he took out a gun, and raped me as a kid.
He's in jail for stabbing a cabbie, and putting him in a back of the cab.

My first friend, took out a shot gun, and blow off his head.

My best friend in middle school is in jail for stabbing someone, (Jamaican) and then got out, went back in for raping a girl.

I got my nose broken in Middle school, by an Asian Indian bully.

For a long time, I got teased for being overweight, even though now I'm skinny.

I also heard lots of dumb Polak jokes in front of me.

I don't really have any close family, but my family.

Our family is dying out, and it's so sad.

You have no f'in idea what we've been through.

Believe me none of us think this country should just be ripped from us by Minorities.

I thought we were all post racial. Black culture, rap music(?) bad sportsmanship aside, why is there this constant worship of black culture? Seems like we are lost here culturally...
MaryL

Who said "we were all post racial?" And when? What does "post racial" mean exactly?

Lastly, WHO is worshiping black culture, or asking you to?

sistine-attractions-header.jpg
Go to the Sistine Chapel and look up.
That's what I thought...can't go to the Word to back up your claptrap.

Thank you.
Here you go, princess.

Last edited:
Everybody's grieving for their suffering, ill, and dead no matter which culture you're apart of, or your wealth level, that's why it's so pointless to wreck our cultures, we lived as a small sliver as of a culture, and through us a bit of us lives on in that culture.. That's why I don't get it.

When it comes to dying out families, Whites who have had less kids, are seeing a lot more "Lonely" families, some kids grow up to be alone, with no family, I'm close to that now.,.. That's definitely more common in Whites.

Petrus Thomas Ratajczyk really got it right in this song.... Everything really does die.

Thanks for proving the unending depths of your ignorance Taz

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There is no such as a white grievance industry.

This inbred dumbass needs to lay off the drugs.

Leave the thread cry baby because I will post when I want. I don't need to be embarrassed for speaking truth to idiots. You can't refute one word of what I have said.
I was just trying to talk down at your level. I guess it didn't work. In future, I'll try to get lower.

.Talk to me when you can refute what I say.
Then say something lucid. :popcorn:
Not everybody knows a foreign language, dude.

He only knows victim because that is what he has been taught.

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?
Nobody white here has said anything racist. Calling out anti-white racism is not racism. Understand?

Clearly bear513 is triggered by the truth.

A snowflake like him uses white grievance terms like "Reverse Racism" which , not only doesn't exist, but doesn't even make sense.

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP
"Reverse racism" is a term created by self hating white liberals in order to de-legitimize the valid concerns of pro-white activists.

Which incidentally proves that a "white grievance industry" is nothing but a product of your overractive imagination

I was just trying to talk down at your level. I guess it didn't work. In future, I'll try to get lower.

.Talk to me when you can refute what I say.
Then say something lucid. :popcorn:
Not everybody knows a foreign language, dude.

He only knows victim because that is what he has been taught.

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?
Nobody white here has said anything racist. Calling out anti-white racism is not racism. Understand?

Yes most every white person here has made racist comments consistently. There is no anti white racism. Understand?

A snowflake like him uses white grievance terms like "Reverse Racism" which , not only doesn't exist, but doesn't even make sense.

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP
"Reverse racism" is a term created by self hating white liberals in order to de-legitimize the valid concerns of pro-white activists.

Which incidentally proves that a "white grievance industry" is nothing but a product of your overractive imagination

Explain the purpose of a pro white activist. What rights are whites losing?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

Explain the purpose of a pro white activist. What rights are whites losing?

Whites have lost their rights to their own nations, furthermore because of Affirmative Action, they've been eroded Whites out of positions, furthermore Whites aren't allowed to have the same rights to be racist, as you Black racists do, and even though some of the most heinous crimes are by Muslims, there's a tendency to only focus on Whites to vilify Whites.

Forum List

Back