Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry

It appears that you are engaging in wishful role reversal.

Besides juvenile statements like the above, you have not actually refuted one of his points.
IM2 is a guy? :lmao:

It wouldn't matter if he is or not. So what's your point?
I thought it was a woman all this time. I bet he does the "downlow" as well. :biggrin:

What's the downlow? You seem to know a lot about it.
Ask a brutha, ma'am.

No, I'm asking you since you bought it up. But like the punk ass pussy you are, you won't answer.

.Talk to me when you can refute what I say.
Then say something lucid. :popcorn:
Not everybody knows a foreign language, dude.

He only knows victim because that is what he has been taught.

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?
Calling out white racism would be fine. If you stopped there.

But that's what being done. You and the other whites seem to think you get to post your punk ass racist bullshit and we're going t o tale it. Not gong to happen bitch, so stop crying.
First of all, you should learn how to write in real English, seems like you make mistakes in every single post.

Secondly, just look at the way you talk to whites "Not gong to happen bitch, so stop crying", and you want respect back? Or are you just here to throw poop along with the other white haters?

IM2 is a guy? :lmao:

It wouldn't matter if he is or not. So what's your point?
I thought it was a woman all this time. I bet he does the "downlow" as well. :biggrin:

What's the downlow? You seem to know a lot about it.
Ask a brutha, ma'am.

No, I'm asking you since you bought it up. But like the punk ass pussy you are, you won't answer.
You either know, or have been banned from Google, which is it?

First of all, you should learn how to write in real English, seems like you make mistakes in every single post.

Secondly, just look at the way you talk to whites "Not gong to happen bitch, so stop crying", and you want respect back? Or are you just here to throw poop along with the other white haters?
Question: How come you don't ever seem to take the legion of white, StormFront type posters, to task for their daily racist posts and threads?

things-that-make-you-go-hmmm.jpg

Question: How come you don't ever seem to take the legion of white, StormFront type posters, to task for their daily racist posts and threads?

So you're comparing IM2 to a Stormfront poster? Ya, sounds about right. :biggrin:

The other Stormfront type white posters here are a fucking barrel of laughs and their posts are simply too funny to waste time arguing with.

Molly,

You want to laugh? Do you want to examine all of the laws including the constitution that provided rights to whites others did not get and programs that gave to whites things others could not get?

Because he's one of them.

So you're comparing IM2 to a Stormfront poster? Ya, sounds about right. :biggrin:

The other Stormfront type white posters here are a fucking barrel of laughs and their posts are simply too funny to waste time arguing with.

Would you like to present evidence where I have made comments that infer the superiority of blacks?

Because you are one of those racist posters. That's why you told me one Sunday to go to church and worship the white God.

Would you like to present evidence where I have made comments that infer the superiority of blacks?

Because you are one of those racist posters. That's why you told me one Sunday to go to church and worship the white God.
It was your buddy who compared you to a Stormfronter, not me.

Ascelepias is a black supremacist, to name one. Paul's not far behind.

And if you go to church, you worship the white god. Fact.

Then say something lucid. :popcorn:

Are there any black posters here who AREN'T every bit as racist as the most hardened member of the kkk? For claiming they are against racism, these low life's sure do engage in it. In fact, that seems to be the only reason they post here.

Nobody black here has said anything racist. Calling out white racism is not racism. Understand?

But that's what being done. You and the other whites seem to think you get to post your punk ass racist bullshit and we're going t o tale it. Not gong to happen bitch, so stop crying.

My english is fine. Your ignorance is not.

No, A was not taking about me. Nor is he or Essen black supremacists. And no I don't worship a white God if I go to church since the biblical description of Jesus was not that of a white person. FACT.

My english is fine. Your ignorance is not.
Ok, I'll play along. What am I ignorant of exactly? :popcorn:

No, A was not taking about me. Nor is he or Essen black supremacists. And no I don't worship a white God if I go to church since the biblical description of Jesus was not that of a white person. FACT.
Jesus and god were made up by the white crowd, and are, in fact, always depicted as white.

Jesus and god were made up by the white crowd, and are, in fact, always depicted as white.
Can you reference the description of Jesus in the Bible?
In the religion with the god that you worship, he is white and so is jesus. If Mary can be a virgin, Jesus and god can be white. Too bad for you. :biggrin:

In the religion with the god that you worship, he is white and so is jesus. If Mary can be a virgin, Jesus and god can be white. Too bad for you. :biggrin:
Let me repeat, can you reference the description of Jesus in the Bible?

T
Why? Is that important to you?

C'mon, beg me. :biggrin:
YOU'RE the one that made the claim that Jesus is white.

So back it up.

I'm waiting.
Why? Is that important to you?

C'mon, beg me. :biggrin:
YOU'RE the one that made the claim that Jesus is white.

So back it up.

I'm waiting.

He asked in this thread "what exactly is he ignorant of?"

I guess he didn't realize that he would answer his own question so quickly

Forum List

Back