Exposing how Trump really made his fortune.

Society helped trump get rich. Lol.

This article, which probably has some true facts, is a hilarious joke.

Trump is no more egotistical than Obama. They both had help getting to where they are and both act as if they are the greatest people on earth. Neither come even close.

I'm not supporting him but still this obsession to bring him down is what is making him popular.

Wow...so Trump started in 1974 when his father dies with NO ONE KNOWS REALLY HOW MUCH but this HIT piece says between $40 to $200 million, and in 40 years has made that money into over $10 BILLION! I don't know about anyone else, but I'M IMPRESSED with the business acumen of the Trumpster! How many others have done so well, perhaps a few hundred ALL OVER THE WORLD, if that many!!!!

Sounds like a man I'd like to direct our economy, as the fucking subversive NeoCommies have all but ruined it, lied about it, and now we have 93 MILLION people out of work, and IMPORTING roughly 700,000 ILLEGAL swine a year from shithole countries to STEAL OUR FUCKING MONEY and whatever wealth we may have had... Thanks to cocksucking DemocRATS!

The fear is strong in this one. Could it have been the mid-terms? :dunno:

The time is quickly approaching when the Liberal agenda, the Liberal mindset, the Liberal brainwashing campaign will be exposed for what it all truly is. The Party of Puke has run its course. They're helping no one, and hurting everyone.

Trump's businesses are all a matter of public record. Hells bells, the man has written dozens of books about how he made his fortune. He wants everyone to know how he did it. I'm sure the library has his books. Read them. Especially his new one "Time to get Tough". It's what he wants to do in the government.

Might help if your own republican party wasn't helping the democrats agenda with amnesty and shit. Try being for the worker and not the 1% and the republicans MIGHT get somewhere

Forum List

Back