Black male beats white cop unconcious with his own gun; Cop "afraid to shoot"; Riots avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
If the Tables Were Turned They Would Be Rioting Cops Outraged After Photos of Bloody Pistol-Whipped Detective Posted Online With Support for Attack TheBlaze.com

Liberals....you should lobby for this officer to get a Nobel Peace Prize.

A black driver was driving Iike an idiot. White cop stops him. Man attacks cop. Goes for gun. TAKES his gun. Pistol whips the cop unconcious. Liberals stand by and take photos of the bloody unconcious cop....and mock him on social media.

Black male...who has a massive rap sheet....DECIDES not to finish the cop off. Afterall....having the gun now means it was solely his choice.

BUT....had the cop shot the thug....and said "he went for my gun".......

"WHITE COP SHOOTS UNARMED BLACK MAN IN RACIST ALABAMA"!!!! RIOTS!! SHARPTON AND OBAMA!!! SELMA!!!!

The cop actually said afterwards he didn't shoot because he feared "consequences ".

God bless that officer.

BUT....I'd love to ask him.....what would the consequences be if the black male decided to go ahead and shoot the unconcious officer? What about his family?

Liberals....you gonna honor this brave tolerant cop for literally placing his life in the hands of a violent thug....just to avoid another Ferguson? I don't know if it's brave...stupid...heroic...or just sad.

But I've seen on at least one of the news sites covering this (not MSNBC...hmmm) a liberal reader comment saying "Well in THIS situation it would be justified to shoot him".

Yes. The cop should just wait....and if he gets his GUN taken...and no knocked unconcious....THEN he can shoot the thug.

Fucking liberals.

The cop was being sacrificial due to liberal political correctness. He should have shot the feral savage.

Sadly, white cops can't be blamed for avoiding certain situations now. All it takes is an accusation, and their career could be over, or worse.

Obviously, having cops avoid a situation would mean that people are victimized more.

The PC Police are getting what they want, people are behaving according to the skin color of others. Hey, congratulations, enjoy.

Sadly, white cops can't be blamed for avoiding certain situations now. All it takes is an accusation, and their career could be over, or worse.

Obviously, having cops avoid a situation will mean that people are victimized more.

The PC Police are getting what they want, people are behaving according to the skin color of others. Hey, congratulations, enjoy.

Yep. And THIS IS why crime in big cities is soaring. THIS cop learned the hard way. Thousands more....every day....are now just not even bothering with the initial stop. Just let it go.

It's not worth it.

This cop had 3 choices:
1- Ignore the crime....go get coffee and plan dinner w wife.
2- Shoot the unarmed black man who was trying to take his gun and become the next Darren Wilson
3- Do what he did....take the ass whoopin....get KOed and lose the gun....and HOPE the thug doesn't murder him.

Guess what most cops are choosing???? #1.

Of course...Libs will say "should have been trained better to win a fight". Yeah....but intense hand to hand training to win ALL fights vs 18-34 year old males with prison time? That would be Krav Maga or MMA style. Too "militarized ".

If the Tables Were Turned They Would Be Rioting Cops Outraged After Photos of Bloody Pistol-Whipped Detective Posted Online With Support for Attack TheBlaze.com

Liberals....you should lobby for this officer to get a Nobel Peace Prize.

A black driver was driving Iike an idiot. White cop stops him. Man attacks cop. Goes for gun. TAKES his gun. Pistol whips the cop unconcious. Liberals stand by and take photos of the bloody unconcious cop....and mock him on social media.

Black male...who has a massive rap sheet....DECIDES not to finish the cop off. Afterall....having the gun now means it was solely his choice.

BUT....had the cop shot the thug....and said "he went for my gun".......

"WHITE COP SHOOTS UNARMED BLACK MAN IN RACIST ALABAMA"!!!! RIOTS!! SHARPTON AND OBAMA!!! SELMA!!!!

The cop actually said afterwards he didn't shoot because he feared "consequences ".

God bless that officer.

BUT....I'd love to ask him.....what would the consequences be if the black male decided to go ahead and shoot the unconcious officer? What about his family?

Liberals....you gonna honor this brave tolerant cop for literally placing his life in the hands of a violent thug....just to avoid another Ferguson? I don't know if it's brave...stupid...heroic...or just sad.

You just posted this story earlier this afternoon. Wassamatta, did it slip out of the limelight?
What, are you gonna post the same thing every two hours? Are you that desperate for attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back