Exposed: Kaepernick Not Just Scamming His Fellow NFL Players - He's Scamming the Entire Country

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kaepernick claims no one in the NFL will hire him...but an NFL HoFer Says That's BS!

Kaepernick turned down a 2-year $7 Million dollar offer to play for the Broncos 2 YEARS ago...but has kept this 'no one in the NFL will hire me - life is so horribly unfair' BS!

"Denver Broncos general manager John Elway said Thursday that free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick had an opportunity to sign with the team.

According to NFL Network’s James Palmer, Elway said, “Colin had his chance to be here. We offered him a contract.”

In 2016, Elway told reporters that the Broncos had made an offer to Kaepernick. According to CSN Bay Area’s Mindi Bach, the contract would have paid Kaepernick $7 million per season over two seasons"

John Elway claims Kaepernick had an NFL contract offer but turned it down

I wish someone would offer me $7 million to work for them for 2 years. I would be the back-up QB, equipment-carrier, waterboy, etc....

I am sure he believes that is beneath him.
After horribly under performing his illustrious $126 million 7 year contract, for which he managed to "steal" $30 million of it before getting fired.... accepting a mere $7 million would be an enormous embarrassment and probably the largest pay cut in professional sports.
But, nevertheless - you are actually expected to earn the $$$ you are given. He obviously doesn't understand that.

After serving over 20 years in the military and fighting in several wars, I would say I am way overqualified to carry water for these spoiled, ignorant anthem-kneelers.

Last edited by a moderator:
They shouldn't hire him. He's an entitled little Snowflake brat. Employers don't want unproductive whiners. They pay employees to do their jobs. Organize all the whiny protests you want, but do it off the clock on your own time. It's a concept Snowflake jerks can't grasp. Democrats have told them their whole lives that they're entitled to everything. They've been taught they 'deserve' things.

Showing up to work and doing their job is very difficult for a Snowflake. They feel their Employer should just give them money, regardless of them doing their job or not. In the end, it's only about you doing your job. Respect the fans who just wanna watch the game. Protest on your own time. If Snowflakes don't like that, they can quit their jobs and give up their $Millions. They're Employees, like the rest of us. Period, end of story.

Last edited:
Kaepernick's ongoing tantrum has always, always been about not being give the starter job.

"given" is the key word here.
"Earned" is what the elitist punk didn't comprehend.
He was one of the most under performing, overpaid athletes in history.

Great arm, but he's a whiny entitled Snowflake. He couldn't do his job. He killed his career. Why would an Employer wanna hire him at this point? What's the upside?

Kaepernick's ongoing tantrum has always, always been about not being give the starter job.

Great arm, but he's a whiny entitled Snowflake. He couldn't do his job. He killed his career. Why would an Employer wanna hire him? What's the upside?

He certainly had potential, reinforced by his enormous contract.
He had physical ability, what he lacked was mental ability.

Great arm, but he's a whiny entitled Snowflake. He couldn't do his job. He killed his career. Why would an Employer wanna hire him? What's the upside?

He's a head-case. I don't see an upside to hiring him at this point. He'll under-perform and divide the team. I wouldn't hire him. He's an unproductive Employee.

He's a head-case. I don't see an upside to hiring him at this point. He'll under-perform and divide the team. I wouldn't hire him. He's an unproductive Employee.

yeah, and all the whiners who are aghast no one will hire him.... if they owned/managed a team - they wouldn't hire him either.
The Broncos were apparently willing to risk $7 million hoping perhaps he would swallow his H U G E ego and get down to business. Turning that down, I would say pretty much sealed any chance he had at ever playing again.

yeah, and all the whiners who are aghast no one will hire him.... if they owned/managed a team - they wouldn't hire him either.
The Broncos were apparently willing to risk $7 million hoping perhaps he would swallow his H U G E ego and get down to business. Turning that down, I would say pretty much sealed any chance he had at ever playing again.

Not enough upsides. That being said, he may find a sympathetic Judge who'll side with him in his 'Collusion' lawsuit. That's all he has left.

And on a side note, what is it with Democrat Snowflakes and their 'Collusion' obsession? :)

Wrong. He started for the Niner's when his BLM's began.

No he wasn't. Kelly was brought in in February 2016 and made it pretty clear that he didn't see Kaepernick as his starter. Kaepernick was begging for a trade, but the team wasn't having it. So then he started complaining that he was having to compete with Gabbert to be the starter. Kaepernick was injured during the first half of the preaseaon and it started to become clear that Gabbert was playing well enough that he would claim the starter job. The press was trashing Kaepernick left and right. In the third game Kaepernick was healthy enough to play, but Kelly still wasn't willing to declare him the starter. And that game was when Kaepernick began his little sit down tantrum. He practically was saying "Fine, if you want me to sit on the bench I'll sit on the bench, I'll do it all day long."

Kaepernick did not play well when given the chance to prove himself, and Gabbert was named the starter at the beginning of the regular season. Kaepernick later replaced Gabbert, but by that point he already credited his childish behavior to being a political protest.

Wrong. He started for the Niner's when his BLM's began.

No he wasn't. Kelly was brought in in February 2016 and made it pretty clear that he didn't see Kaepernick as his starter. Kaepernick was begging for a trade, but the team wasn't having it. So then he started complaining that he was having to compete with Gabbert to be the starter. Kaepernick was injured during the first half of the preaseaon and it started to become clear that Gabbert was playing well enough that he would claim the starter job. The press was trashing Kaepernick left and right. In the third game Kaepernick was healthy enough to play, but Kelly still wasn't willing to declare him the starter. And that game was when Kaepernick began his little sit down tantrum. He practically was saying "Fine, if you want me to sit on the bench I'll sit on the bench, I'll do it all day long."

Kaepernick did not play well when given the chance to prove himself, and Gabbert was named the starter at the beginning of the regular season. Kaepernick later replaced Gabbert, but by that point he already credited his childish behavior to being a political protest.
Yup.....he had lost his confidence and so he started pouting.
The NFL is a highly competitive place to try to find work.
Most guys that try end up hitting a brick wall.
All of their lives they were the best athlete on their team. Then all of the sudden they discover that everyone is better than they are.
So they have a choice, keep trying or move on to something else.
Colin's lack of character turned him into a pouting brat.
So he blamed racism for not being able to succeed.

Last edited:
Kapernick tweeted his stat was higher than Elway’s, yet he only played 6 years vs Elway’s 16 years. Kaepernick’s career ending stat was 88.9, Elway’s was 79.9

Elway’s final 16th year was 93. Kaepernick’s final 6th year was 90.7

Forum List

Back