Explosive Video: WTC Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour-ABC News Quote

Do you realize that the exploding energy was so powerful that there isn't a piece of scrap sheetrock at ground zero?

The exploding energy was SO POWERFUL that it left paper to litter the streets.
wtcpaper.jpg

So let me get this straight. There was an expulsion of energy so great that it PULVERIZED concrete floors and gypsum planking to fine dust, yet gentle enough to let PAPER gently float to the ground?

Can you please explain that?

Why wasn't the gypsum planking in this photo pulverized?
sheetrock.jpg

Go check out this link and look at the first few photos. Everything pulverized huh? Google Image Result for http://www.stevespak.com/fires/manhattan/check.jpg

Do you realize that the exploding energy was so powerful that there isn't a piece of scrap sheetrock at ground zero?

wtcpaper.jpg

So let me get this straight. There was an expulsion of energy so great that it PULVERIZED concrete floors and gypsum planking to fine dust, yet gentle enough to let PAPER gently float to the ground?

sheetrock.jpg

Go check out this link and look at the first few photos. Everything pulverized huh? Google Image Result for http://www.stevespak.com/fires/manhattan/check.jpg

Let me tell you a story...

A friend of mine who lives in the country, heard the tornado sirens go off one day from a nearby town. He had a clear view for miles and decided to take a look. He walked completely around his house and couldn't see any sign of a tornado. He went back into the house and as soon as he shut the front door debris started to hit the house hard. He ran down the basement and as soon as he turned the corner the front door flew down the basement steps just missing him. He crouch down and in an instant his house was gone and there was nothing but sky above him. Later when he looked over the wreckage he found that his dining room chandelier somehow fell into the basement completely unharmed while everything that was around it, even the ceiling joist it was attached to, was completely gone.

I guess I could have shortened the story to make my point but I thought it was a good story...

Last edited:

wtcpaper.jpg

sheetrock.jpg

A friend of mine who lives in the country, heard the tornado sirens go off one day from a nearby town. He had a clear view for miles and decided to take a look. He walked completely around his house and couldn't see any sign of a tornado. He went back into the house and as soon as he shut the front door debris started to hit the house hard. He ran down the basement and as soon as he turned the corner the front door flew down the basement steps just missing him. He crouch down and in an instant his house was gone and there was nothing but sky above him. Later when he looked over the wreckage he found that his dining room chandelier somehow fell into the basement completely unharmed while everything that was around it, even the ceiling joist it was attached to, was completely gone.

I guess I could have shortened the story to make my point but I thought it was a good story...

Did he move to the south and become a reporter?

wtcpaper.jpg

sheetrock.jpg

So you're comparing the explosive power created by explosives, strong enough to pulverize 4" thick concrete floors, with a tornado?

Really?

:eusa_think:

wtcpaper.jpg

sheetrock.jpg

So you're comparing the explosive power created by explosives, strong enough to pulverize 4" thick concrete floors, with a tornado?

Really?

Yes.

The shockwaves from explosives at several different locations on each level would create eddies in the air currents from the blasts.

Like eddies in a river that changes the water currents and makes slack areas with no water current for fish to stay.

Really?

Yes.

The shockwaves from explosives at several different locations on each level would create eddies in the air currents from the blasts.

Like eddies in a river that changes the water currents and makes slack areas with no water current for fish to stay.

there were no explosives. :cuckoo:

Really?

Yes.

there were no explosives. :cuckoo:

There are a few incidents during 9/11 that vans either were carrying large amounts of explosives or were in the past alerting bomb sniffing dogs.

Could these vans have been used to transport explosive to the World Trade Center buildings days or months before 9/11?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbKNHjn2jDQ"]YouTube- PROOF 9/11 van explosion at WTC[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CHq6JocvDM"]YouTube- 911 Explosive laden van 2-3 arrests[/ame]

Could these vans have been directly involved in what ABC News describes the World Trade Center buildings as "Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour"?

New World Trade Center 9/11 aerial images from ABC News | Mail Online

ABC News: "Skyscrapers Exploding Like a Bag of Flour"

article-1249885-083BEFD2000005DC-203_964x1175.jpg

article-1249885-083A9ECF000005DC-860_964x692.jpg

Again, could these vans have been used to transport explosive to the World Trade Center buildings days or months before 9/11?

Well let's see if there are any connections...

September 11, 2001 – The five dancing ‘Arabs’
Five Middle Eastern men, using a white van, dancing and celebrating in different places, and videotaping the attacks were reported to the police by several New Jersey residents. These men were making shouts of joy and mockery, jumping in joy, making fun of the WTC ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. They had set up the video cameras prior to the planes hitting the towers.

One anonymous call to the police led them to close all of New York’s bridges and Tunnels after the caller said that a group of Palestinians with white sheikh uniforms were mixing a bomb in a white van and were headed for the Holland Tunnel.

The white van was apprehended as it approached the George Washington Bridge to New York, and the people in it turned out to be Israelis. The driver, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers that they were Israelis and not their problem but the Palestinians were NYPD’s problem. These Israelis were found with maps of the city with several places highlighted, boxcutters, $4,700 stuffed in a sock and foreign passports. The police brought bomb sniffing dogs and the dogs positively responded to traces of explosives that had been in the van. Their cameras were confiscated and the photos developed by the police. One of the photos showed Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smoldering ruins of the WTC towers, in a celebratory gesture.

Two of these five Israelis were determined by the FBI to be Mossad agents, and the van they were using belonged to Urban Moving systems, a Mossad front. These 5 Israelis were in custody for 71 days and released when orders came to close the investigation, presumably from the White House.

Israeli Mossad: Equal to the CIA for the U.S. the Mossad is the National Intelligence Agency for Israel. The Mossad organization performs intelligence collection and covert operations.

Washington Times ran an article in Sept. 2001 quoting U.S. intelligence sources who described Israel's Mossad as a wild card that's Ruthless and Cunning. "The Mossad has penetrated every Muslim organization and would have no problems finding any number of fanatics to carry out a suicide mission."

The Mossad spies were discovered using a front company named Urban Moving Systems.

Cont...

Cont...

FBI had discovered an Israeli Spy Ring doing work around the World Trade Center buildings.

Some of these Agents were active in the Israeli Military and explosive experts as stated on live Media coverage.

It was later determined by FBI that the terror suspects managed to stay a step ahead of FBI by knowing when and who are investigators.

It was also determined that the Israel Mossad were watching a group of Arabs in the U.S. which reminds me of the article in the Washington Post..."the Mossad has penetrated every Muslim organization and would have no problems finding any number of fanatics to carry out a suicide mission"

Here is live News footage that may bring to light how this connects...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKj60CqlA-Y"]YouTube- 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jgnBwQr2AU"]YouTube- 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sB1Rvi-TsY"]YouTube- 911 Israeli Spy Scandal 3[/ame]

Was the dirty work of setting explosives in the World Trade Center buildings outsourced to a foreign spy agency after a few key players set up access to the World Trade Centers?

If so then when and how were there timeframes allowed in for access so this could be pulled off?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZKS73tNVL8&feature=related"]YouTube- Marvin Bush the WTC Power-Downs Just Prior to 9 11.flv[/ame]

the explosives in the van story was already debunked, jackass.

there was no van with explosives. there were no explosives at the world trade center.

Will all you people working for the Mossad spamming the 9/11 threads please raise your hands...:D

Will all you people working for the Mossad spamming the 9/11 threads please raise your hands...:D

why? because all your twoofers are too stupid to know the difference between your hands and your feet and you need someone to show you?

there was no van with explosives. there were no explosives at the world trade center.

There were at least 3 seperate incidents during 9/11 having to do with vans and explosives and connected to Israeli Mossad and Israeli Mossad connected to the World Trade Centers...

There were at least 3 seperate incidents during 9/11 having to do with vans and explosives and connected to Israeli Mossad and Israeli Mossad connected to the World Trade Centers...

Wow, you should do something about that.

Here is another example of controlled retraction...due to today's controlled media blitz against anything that questions 9/11...

Texas GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Government Involvement in 9/11

AUSTIN, Texas -- A Republican gubernatorial candidate said Thursday she has questions about whether the U.S. government was involved in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks -- a statement she swiftly backed away from and one that drew immediate criticism from her better-known rivals in the race.

Gov. Rick Perry and Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison dismissed the comments made by Debra Medina on the Glenn Beck Show that there were "some very good arguments" that the U.S. was involved in bringing down the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001.

"I don't have all of the evidence there, Glenn," Medina said. "I think some very good questions have been raised. In that regard there's some very good arguments and I think the American people have not seen all the evidence there."

Medina later released a statement saying she did not believe the government was involved in the attacks.

FOXNews.com - Texas GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Questions Government Involvement in 9/11

Last edited:

Forum List

Back